Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

its Friday the 13th ....dont do anything or go anywhere!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its Friday the 13th ....dont do anything or go anywhere!!

mornin all ...well a great start to the day for me on fri 13th ...computer wouldnt work....this time its pairing up the signalll booster ..it wouldny match up to the booster box upstairs..took me best part of 3 hrs to work that one out!!then the stencils would work properly on the table /box....and its absolutely battering down outside iits forecast for all weekend but apart from that the world is a beyoootiful place

so what are we all up to then ? lets see.....but first ...a brew....

hiya pie how are you then??tht internet sounds pretty dear to me?stange that you have only got one provider there..I live in a little village ish...half way up a hill and we have got the choice of about 6..ok some of them dont work so great ,but the choice is there!!ows animal farm today then?

hiya Det ...hows you mate?sound quite a chirpy in your post ...good for you matey...

hey Sam how are you buddy?all good ...any shindigs this weekend?looks a smart house that...can just see it being a rest up for officers in any war..not enlisted men!!the only trouble is ..if the ground isnt disturbed (ploughed etc)things tend to sink at a pretty fast rate thru the soil...and even the best machines would struggle to pick stuff up...

hiya Lav,hows you today then?all ok...?have you got the grand kids this weekend?...we are gettin pretty near if you arent good then Santa wont bring you anything season....use it!! judging by your posts ..you n Sam arent a million miles apart?heres a brew to start your weekend off...have a good one

hey pauly hows you then? did you get any sleep?you are right...you could go to the shop and by a crate of toms...but thats not the point its what you have done and achieved...now if you apply this same logic to booze...its not fks sake I aint ever gonna drink again but rather...hey look at me despite all the crap today etc..here I am at the end of the day booze free!!ps at least your boudgie is doin better than mine....have a great day :hug:

hiya ns ,bear sf ppqp..and everyone else....hope all is well with you......

have a great weekend.........

After being flown to China, and spending a week sewing tracksuits and trainers for 18 hours a day, my teacher asked me what I had learned from my work experience.

I said, "The correct spelling of the word 'swetshop'."

All my wife bought me for my birthday was a Tannoy system for crying out loud.

I need someone who can sort out a wheel on my bike. All the metal bits on it have come out

Does the Cycling Association have a spokesman?

My mum used to say, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away."

I never did find out why he was scared of apples.

I dialled 999 after my son swallowed a lighter last night.

"Is he still breathing?" asked the operator.

"Panic over" I replied. "I've just found a box of matches."

Do you think humans will ever walk on the sun?

If they do, it'd have to be at night!

I met a really cute girl in the pub last night. We started chatting and, at the end of the night, we swapped numbers.

In hindsight, that was really stupid. Now all her friends keep calling me instead of her.

bet these get an aww arent the cute

35 Of The Cutest Bunny Rabbits Are Cuteness Overload.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

arghhh friday the 13th!!!!

Comment

todays laff!

af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Friday the 13th

Despite your warnings Mick I am running out to do a few things while the sun shines, ha ha!!!

I will check in with y'all later!
        Have a great AF day everyone!!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
          Mick, that's a warning not to kick just any beachball!! The house I posted yesterday was owned by a doctor in the Civil War, who was kept busy because of obvious reasons. Like the bunny in the cup by the banana. Playing at a pub tonight, making sure they have coffee brewed for me!

Blink, welcome to you! stick around...

how do Lav, X post hope you enjoy your day

off doing some 'vying work today so got to get rockin.

be well friends
          Sam
          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, it feels like a Friday the 13,mood kinda sux,did get a laugh at the video though haha,I'll check in later, much love to all
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hey everyone quick post after spa day,massage and float, eaten lots of yummy food too.
              It's my 5 month anni today,never thought I'd get this far,thanks for the support.
              Lazy weekend with bit of gym,cleaning and cooking ahead
              one day at a time

Comment

I didn't follow your Friday 13th advice either, Mick. Rather accepted a school assignment and found myself in an Ag Science classroom. About time, I hear you all saying, as I pretty much blew off the month of October. Turned out to have a late start and an early finish, yet for a full day's pay. This living right business does seem to have advantages.

Finally phoned AT&T and signed up for $45/mo internet. Hard to complain about that. Equipment should arrive in about 5 days, which is a very good thing as quickly as I'm blowing through this measly 2GB data allotment. Mick, I think there are many more providers here in the city as a whole, just something about this condo complex that reduces the options.

Good to see you, Det, Sam, Pauly, Lav, Bear, and all the rest.
                Last edited by Pie; November 15, 2015, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Good evening friends,

The day was going rather well then I heard the news of the terror attacks in Paris. This is so sad.
                  I have France 24 streaming live on my iPad to get the latest news. My heart breaks for the victims & their families.

Pie, nice on the job assignment today. Is Ag Science a specialty of yours?
                  I hope your new internet is fabulous - good price!

Pauly, take charge of your thoughts & moods. Don't let yourself become a victim.

bear, sounds like your day went well - good for you.

Sam, hope your pub gig goes well tonight! Enjoy your coffee!!

Have a peaceful night everyone.

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Congrats on 5 months Bear Pie,we too have other service in Vegas,just not my part of town,weird,Lav,that is sad about Paris
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I was watching the Paris coverage too. So sad, and disturbing.

Lav, clearly the school is not aware that my lawn is made of AstroTurf! Figured on could call on you, Mick, and Sam for any serious agriculture questions

Comment

Oh,

I just realized I forgot to say CONGRATS to Bear on 5 month AF, :yay:
                        Keep going friend, have no regrets, EVER

Pie, I rely on my monthly emails from Penn State. My knowledge of Ag Science is very, very minimal, ha ha! Their extension service answers a lot of my questions
                        Glad it was a good day for you.

Pauly, any new job prospects out there for you or your daughter?
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Turns out Mick was right. What a nightmare.
                          :bricks:
                          (AF since 17 May 2014) 2 years 5 months sober

Comment

thinking about Paris and France.
                            one day at a time

Comment

Working...
                            X