sunday 15 Nov af daily

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday 15 Nov af daily

hey everyone,been awake sine 7.30am, doing bit of pottering,hanging with the cat and net surfing.

Off to yoga in an hour and then not much planned,bit of cleaning,cooking for week,laundry and planning next weeks exercise.
    Sunday nights I've decided I'm going to have a bubble bath and a pedi as some alone time.

Hope everyone is good,happy to be sober,5 months is furthest I have ever got,still baby steps though.
    one day at a time

Good Sunday morning Abbers

Thanks for the startup bear!
    Glad you are doing so well, keep up the great work!!!

Got thru my busy day yesterday in one piece, ha ha.
    Grandsons kept me busy from lunchtime thru till 8 pm when they went home. I ended up cooking a big dinner too so today will be easy leftovers

Hello to Mick, Sam, Pauly, Pie, Det, NS & anyone drooping by today.
    Have a wonderful AF Sunday everyone!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,can't believe we all beat Mick! I keep replaying the video of the guy on the beach kicking the guy in the head for everyone haha!that was a good one Mick shared feeling low blood sugary,weird cuz I get this feeling but as far as I know my blood sugar is good when they check it,who knows,groceries today and probably not much else,hope everyone has a great Sunday,much love to all
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Morning, Abbers

Well, I'm traveling again - this time for pleasure, not work. But evening flights like I was on would have been awful in the old days as I wouldn't have let myself drink before having to drive a rental car in an unfamiliar city. As my seat mate downed 4 glasses of wine during a 2 hour flight, I was just so glad it wasn't me!

Bear, you're past the toughest part - I hope you protect those 5 months with everything you've got.

I'm grateful for the threads on this forum that are full of support and kindness. The world needs more of that.

:hug: NS

Comment

hiya peeps.....was out at the beach detecting today.....sent a message by phone earlier ,but Ive noticed it never got thru...it was bloody freezing ,raining and blowing a gale...found a few coins but not a lot to show for it really..Julie wasnt too pleased with me going...heres why...this is where we were ...this was taken 3 days ago https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TyS...ature=youtu.be hope you have all had a good day....
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hi Everyone. Mick, that's the foamiest beach I've ever seen. I don't picture you living near the coast, so maybe a long drive to get there?

Hey NS, I agree, too much discord in the world makes me even more appreciative of the many MWO posters who reach out with concern, and support, and positive messages.

Spent several hours yesterday helping with dogs at an adoption event, which is one of my favorite ways to spend time. Today? No commitments, so will go with the flow.

Hello Bear, Pauly, Lav, and folks stopping by later.

Comment

Yikes!never seen foam like that before,might be kinda fun to play in like bath bubbles but probably filled with grossness,hey Pie,did a lot of dogs get adopted?
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Pauly! For a variety of reasons, we don't do on-site adoptions. It's more of a meet and greet to introduce people to the breed, and spark interest in adoption and fostering. So we hope that these events plant seeds that will lead to homes for the pups.

Comment

hey folks
                  a little late, been doing stuff outside and kinda on the verge of feeling not too well. Hope it goes away, feel tired and scratchy throat stuff. Hope everyone enjoyed their day, it was a beaut here.
                  later
                  Sam
                  Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Feel better soon Sam!
                    It was a beautiful day here as well

Mick, that is some bizarre foam - must be a European thing, ha ha!
                    Hope you enjoyed some of your day.

Pie, a meet & greet sounds pretty nice.
                    I love to see people putting in some serious thought before adopting animals. Seeing them online or TV is one thing, living with them is quite another!

NS, I hope your trip is a pleasurable one

Pauly, maybe small frequent feeding would help keep your sugar stable.
                    I am not one for 3 big meals per day. Most days I do better grazing!!

Wish peace to all tonight!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Sunday night ABerooos!

Bear, thanks for the boot-up and mega kudos on the AF time!

Dx has had a nasty cold for last 5 days and was feeling a little better today so I encouraged her to go for a walk with me around the block....we got half way and it started snowing heavily!
                      I shielded her from the snow and we got home laughing and had a fun little adventure.

still cracking on the AF and very happy about that. Dx talked me into watching a very heavy show called 'cake' which was actually quite well done and I identified with many of the emotions involved.

shouts to Lav, Mick, Pauly, Sam, NoSugar, Pie

off to putz around a bit and hope for a snow free Monday

be well
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                      X