sat 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sat 12

mornin all ..hows life treatin you all?good I hope...tis another wet n windy weekend...time to get packing today Im told ...but first its brew time ...so here we go folks lets do it...

hey Sam ...hows you then?sleep in today did we?did you get any further with those deeds?any giggin over the chrimbo period mate?

hiya pauly ..hows you today then?all calm and peace at yuor place today?do you work weekendz too?have a great day anyway...

wow lav...hows you today then?did you get the machines sorted out?moreso how did it go with the grandsons?should be ok at the mo..youve got the Christmas threat..Santa doesnt give naughty kids presents....heres a mean brew for the day.....

hey pie ...hows you then?guess what you arent the only one that gets dates wrong..said to Julie that Id take the wabbits to my friends on Wednesday..oh really says she...considering we fly at 6am...I thought it was thursday!!!yep I would opt out of the chrimbo game and be on holiday..but the one we are going on gets hiked up BY £1000 just for that week!!

hiya ns ..hope all is welll with you n yours.....

hiya ky...hows you today complete with frazzled brain?hope all is well with you and have a good weekend.......love Terry.....

hiya det ..you ok mate?

ppqp..if you are there ...hope all is going ok for you..

right folks offski be good be safe be sober....

When I was a boy scout, I learned a lot about Indian cooking.

I have the bhajis to prove it.

I said to my wife, "If I ask you what you want for Christmas, you'll just say 'nothing' won't you?"

"Yes," she replied.

"Fair enough," I answered, "you might as well have your Christmas present now then. "

My wealthy friend said he thinks people only hang around with him because his parents are rich...

I said, "If you want my advice, that'll be a fiver!"

Donald Trump: I excelled at sports.

Which might be true. He shows signs of having suffered quite a few concussions.

What makes Teflon stick to the pan?

I was thinking of starting up a small zoo, so I wrote a letter to London Zoo;

"Dear Sir, I'm starting up a zoo, please send me two mongooses."

I thought that didn't sound right so I tried again;

"Dear Sir, I'm starting up a small zoo, please send me two mongeese."

Nope, that still didn't sound right;

"Dear Sir, I'm starting up a small zoo, please send me two mongi."

Ahh, fck it, I thought,

"Dear Sir, I'm starting up a small zoo, please send me a mongoose.

P.S. Send me another one.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning everyone,have a fab time Mick - which Canary island are you off to?

Up at 9 - fell asleep about 8.30pm after the work Christmas do bowling, seriously tiring!!
    I got a few strikes,and dropped the bowl once and it rolled backwards and once forwards,so mixed bag!

Sofa atm,putting more baubles on the tree and house tidying,I'm off to the gym a bit later and then off for Christmas do.
    Feeling like I'm loving sober life at the moment.Have a great day everyone
    one day at a time

Comment

Hi again guys....signing in now cos tomorrow is Xmas shopping (heaven help me) so by the end of the day I may have lost the will to live.

Sunday at the mall...why oh why do I always leave Xmas shopping this late?!?!?!

Comment

Mae everyone, Mick,I don't even want to think about shopping at a store! Need to get it done though cuz its messing with my already messed up sleep,that and playing plants vs zombies, i actually dreamt of that stupid game last night,so I'm feeling sorta rubbish today,will get through, I hope everyone has a nice Saturday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

there wasnt a lot of thought went into this number plate for the cops!!

12347915_490493261133994_5164612564562176133_n.jpg
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Never even turned on my laptop today - geez! Busy!!!!
            The boys had a good overnight here. I took them home by lunchtime & have been doing all sorts of things since including cooking, baking, chicken care, dog care, shopping - geez!

Great pic there Mick
            Warm weather here today & tomorrow. Sorry your weather is dampish.

Hi there bear, Pauly & Kuya!
            I highly recommend staying out of the mall, if at all possible
            Greetings to the rest of the crew.

Peace all around!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X