Sun20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun20

Hiya peeps how are yizall..good I hope..on phone again got some beeyoot pics of sunset last nigt off up Mt tiede today and tonight. .It is one of the least light polluted places on earth so the astral view is ace..bear..hey good for you no booze it should be getting natural now have a great day everyone p's Spanish java is yeuch!!!!
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Hey Mick...what is Java?

Looking forward to fotos.

My trip is on but the daughter and I have decided to delay till Easter so the summer ending here and Spring there.

Can't wait though...been 9 years since I was in the uk

Comment

Good morning Abbers,

Sunny but below freezing here in my portion of the world! Feels like Christmas

Mick, your pics on FB were awesome! Enjoy yourself & looks for a Starbucks, ha ha!!!

Kuya, the UK in the springtime should be nice for you & your daughter. I love having something to look forward to like that.

Bear, glad you enjoyed a booze-free party!

Det, good to hear you will be looking for a new job. Get that resume shined up!!

Cookie baking & gift wrapping on my things to do list for today.
      Christmas will be here in the blink of an eye.
      Wishing everyone a wonderful AF Sunday!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

lost my post!!!
        good AM everyone
        best to all
        Sam
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

hey everyone - I think it was all instant at the resorts,had some nice stuff in restaurants - bad coffee upsets me!
          On sofa,cat,truffles,v,bubble bath in a bit and no gym - feeling lazy!
          Plan to go after work tomorrow - need to sort out some christmas cards and pop to shop in a bit - cba!!
          one day at a time

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,lovely pics jealous.com! Hope you're wearing your foil hat for sun protection Sam,lost posts bug me!especially if its long,Lav,hope your birthday was nice,I need to finish wrapping too why is it such a chore? Yesterday was a PAWS day,a culmination of a bunch o junk,posted in the Army about it basically took the family out for dinner,hubs was in a shite mood and didn't want to go but I made him and he sulked the whole time,so that pissed me off,then I thought of margaritas which I hate anyways,hubs had beer breath already and that was bugging me, Louie's root beer was in a real beer bottle color/shape,it was just a build up and I started getting physical cravings,I had to dig deep for Lavitude! If hubs wants to be a pouty bitch,let him! I just focused on the kids,although I did cry about it,I don't want to drink.period.it is awakening though to realize that the crutch is gone,while it's freeing,its also feeling like there's no safety net too,in reality though its a safety net full of holes and thorns anyways meh,too deep for a Sunday morning, I have to go to Walmart today,bleh rather go to the dentist!(ok not really) wish me luck,much love to all,let's all take deep breaths and get through the Christmas lead up
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Pauly, I am sorry you had a hard time yesterday. It was just one day though & I am here to tell you that there is absolutely nothing to fear about dealing with 'life' AF! I was scared shitless in the beginning but that turned out to be completely unnecessary.
              I was all of 14 months AF & learning to feel comfortable in my new AF skin when YB pulled his disappearing act, remember?
              I was angry & hurt as hell but I decided right then & there that I wasn't going to allow HIS MOOD SWINGS to knock me down anymore. That really was when Lavanitude was born!!!! I convinced myself that I was not responsible for his moods - he was & still is. I am responsible for my thoughts & moods only. If your husband is in a low mood, he needs to work on that. All you need to do is work on your own, right?
              You should & will have the AF life you want & have worked hard to attain. We can't fix other people's problems by picking up the bottle, right? Hang in with us, we all have been thru this at one time or another. Treat yourself well, manage your own thoughts

Hi there Sam & bear!

Peace to all tonight!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X