Mon 21 shortest day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mon 21 shortest day

Good morning folks how are we all today then .good i hope ..doing this on me fone is a pain so apologies had a good night last night ..didnt get back till after 10...was stargazing! Whats more impressive is one of the party we were with couldnt believe my age her and her husband thought i was about 45!!!! And that was before they were drinking....speaking of which.....well done pauly... .brill ...being honest here..not so long ago you would have gone ah fk it and fed the booze beast.so big well done to you..it might not seem a lot but in our world it is a significant milestone
    Hoya kuya java is coffee..bisy moi next year..2 meets..you and then byrdie plus all my other things..who said retired is easy
    Hiya lav..starbucks for coffee? Emmmmmmmwill try and put a cple more pics
    Hey sam..have you found the lost post?
    Hya bear you ok?
    Likewise pie and ns hope all is well
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Oops Mick...two threads now....Sam started one!

Comment

Hey there Mick!

Yep, Sam started a thread just before you did
      Better to have two threads than none!

Nice getting some compliments on looking so young & healthy - good for you!
      Enjoy yourself, don't overdue in the sunshine today.

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mick,you young 'in hope you're having a great time but you're being greedy with the pics haha,enjoy the day my friend
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Mick, You get extra points for posting from your phone, especially while on vacation! Forty-five, eh? Should we presume you're relaxed, smiling, and have your beautiful wife on your arm? That's my theory anyway.

Comment

Working...
          X