chrimbo day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chrimbo day

Ho ho ho....to yizall.....how are we as the day of madness begins..or for some it is ending...a day of festive frollix......I said fr not b !! begins ..the start of the famous turkey trail....turkey sprouts roast potatoes et al...tomorrow cold sliced turkey.....next week..bit of good weather ..soooo turkey salad...interspersed with turkey sandwiches,finally topped off middle of Januaryish,heaving a sigh of relief as the last of the bird disappears into a thinly disguised curry.......so glad we gave you thanksgiving!!!
    so now the jollities are done ..hope all well..

Sam...nice pics mate ...was looking at the woods in the pic ...there are at least 5 different colours of wood in there..its very smart...hope you have a great day friend

hiya pauly...well just to wish you all the best..bet your place is like a madhouse at the momento..just wanted to sa..I think you have done really well this year speshully towards the end ..ok we had a coupla fk it .coms earlier...but in batman speak youve socked and kapowed them...well done :welldone:

hiya Pie..a very aromatic chrimbo to you....like you temp here is the 80s...ok take the 0 away!! as for going abroad...we did think of going to Portugal to live a few years back and went to recce the place etc but decided against it for numerous reasons..if we ha d the good weather here I wouldnt even consider going abroad..

hiya kuya...how are you ?well its boxing day for you ..no sitting thru the Queens speech,reruns of the 2 ronnies,Morecambe and wise..finallt topped orf with the Great escape the dambusters etc..its that old Im sure the actual dambusters raid was based on the film!! hope you have a good day...

bear all the best to you..as for the prosecco thoughts..now why the feck would anyone think of italian ham????:congratulatory: seriously tho..the thoughts ...thats all they are ..dont fight them..its just like an annoying person or something..a case of yeah whatever now go away its nowt ...

hiya ns...happy chrimbo..you are at the stage where the grandkids dont tear the paper up fling it about and kick off and moan about the toys...those days are on the way!!!have a great day..

hiya Lav...the a/m days are there with you ...reckon you will have a mad busy day then... have a great day.....

Det all the best to you my friend

to everyone else posting reading,lurking......have a great day

my chrimbo morning.....rabbits christmas pressie..

20151225_113958.jpg

just made them a nest in the hutch

20151225_115259.jpg

finallly!!!finished the box..polished it and put rope handles on it....(need to clean floor up yet!)

20151225_114143.jpg

20151225_114135.jpg

My local Tourette's support group had a bake sale today to raise money.

I bought some 'shutthefucupcakes'.

I saw a little boy sitting all by himself on a swing, so I went over and gave him a push.

He still wouldn't get off, so I punched him.

The shortest day of the year fell on the 22nd of December this year.

Why couldn't it be the 25th, we've been Invited round to the in-laws again

"Well I wish it could be Christmas everyday."

Said no fcking parent,ever.

Merrt Chroatmsd to everybody whose fingers are too big for their phone keyboard.

and on that jolly theme.........................have a great day :welldone:
    Last edited by Mick; December 25, 2015, 07:56 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

MERRY CHRISTMAS ABBERS!!

I am sitting in total peace & quiet with my cup of coffee
    All of the family festivities were done with last evening. Today they all go elsewhere, ha ha!
    I have a ton of leftover food so I don't have to do a thing today. It was so busy here last evening I only managed to take one picture but I'm sure someone else managed to get a few.

Mick, your bunnies are lucky & happy today with their gifts I imagine.
    Great job on the table too! Enjoy the turkey & leftovers too!

Greetings to everyone & wishing a peaceful AF day for all.
    I will check in later!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Prosecco, prosciutto, any way you slice it, I'm sober and able to experience whatever comes my way. Best gift ever. Well and truly grateful to be here with you all this morning. Merry Christmas, friends!

Oh Mick! That Tourettes joke is way too funny!

Comment

good Christmas day to everyone!!
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

happy christmas everyone,hope you've all done exactly what you want with who you want,and that Santa was good to you all.
          I'm now sat in dressing gown,planning to have dessert as dinner after big veggie roast lunch.
          Happy to be sober,last night was fun once I relaxed into it and got rid of deprivation thoughts,that's all they are.
          one day at a time

Comment

Merry Christmas from one of the old gang. basking in sunshine here and had a lovely Christmas Day although it's Boxing Day now. Glad we are all mirthful survivors!

Comment

Hey there Pie! Glad you are enjoying your doggy Christmas

Merry Christmas Sam & Bear.

Nice to see you TT!

I enjoyed a very quiet day today. Tomorrow that all ends, my grandsons will be back, ha ha!
              Peace to all tonight!
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Merry Christmas ABeroooos!

Treetops, fab to see you.

Mick, i'd like to be reincarnated as one of your bunnies.

Bear, enjoy dessert dinner!

Lav, surprised you got off easy today.

Pie, I'll join you in some prosciutto any day well done.

Sam, you jamming out some holiday music? videos?

well, very quiet nice day at home with Dx, eating some yummy roast chicken with mixed veggies.

yesterday I went out shooting in the snow with a buddy. yes i'm hardcore with my entertainment. Going out again
                tomorrow. Temp should be about 18F

Certainly had a white Xmas!

be well everyone and ho ho hoooold on tight to AFness for NY's!
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Merry Christmas Abbers....Boxing Day nearly over here!

Christmas Day was awesome....we ate really late as was too warm early on in the day then played a play station game ALL NIGHT! Woke at noon then started eating again....

Kids gone home now so went to visit friends for a couple hours...they were hungover drunk and irritable with each other so came home.

All in all a fun time was had. And still have another couple days to unwind...sweeeeetttt

Comment

hiya folks...just jumping in quick.....bit of an issue yesterday...went to Julies brothers for chrimbo dinner yestray ..her mum dad brother ...all the cousins nephews etc...during the dinner Julies dad took ill...couldnt speak walk etc...ambulance blue lighted him to hozzy and we went up in cars..thank fk i dont drink..he is in there now it wasnt a stroke but they dont know what ..so I will be running about today...
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                    X