Newbie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie here

Hi! I am Jeff Robinson. I am a writer at Recoveryexperts.com. I help individuals break free from drug and alcohol addiction. Feel free to ask questions.

Originally posted by JeffRob887 View Post
    Hi! I am Jeff Robinson. I am a writer at Recoveryexperts.com. I help individuals break free from drug and alcohol addiction. Feel free to ask questions.
    Hi Jeff,

Welcome. I'm a single guy about to hit the market. Any tips on what to wear on that tricky first date?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Originally posted by Guitarista View Post
      Hi Jeff,

Welcome. I'm a single guy about to hit the market. Any tips on what to wear on that tricky first date?
      Just be yourself. Wear your usual outfit. Own the moment. It doesn't matter what you wear. It's all about the attitude that you'll show! Good luck to you!

Comment

Thanks Jeff. I might stay away from foods like rich seafood too, and just have a salad. :happy2:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Thanks Jeff. I might stay away from foods like rich seafood too, and just have a salad. :happy2:
          Uhhh! So you're on a diet? Lol!

Comment

Uhhh! So you're on a diet? Lol!
            I don't want to be farting all night if I get lucky........

Comment

I don't want to be farting all night if I get lucky........
              lol! You won't, trust me. So what are your plans on your upcoming date?

Comment

lol! You won't, trust me. So what are your plans on your upcoming date?
                Well, I am a little stressed I must admit. I want to look casual but not too casual. e.g. my shoes. Do people still polish them up nice and shiny these days, or doesn't it matter too much? I'm a bit out of touch. I haven't dated for a few years. I don't want to look like a 'try hard'.

Comment

Well, I am a little stressed I must admit. I want to look casual but not too casual. e.g. my shoes. Do people still polish them up nice and shiny these days, or doesn't it matter too much? I'm a bit out of touch. I haven't dated for a few years. I don't want to look like a 'try hard'.
                  Men, just be yourself and try to be presentable as possible. So who's this girl? Tell me something about her

Comment

Men, just be yourself and try to be presentable as possible. So who's this girl? Tell me something about her
                    She's a bus driver and personal trainer part time. But would you polish your shoes? This is what I'm having trouble with. I only have one decent pair.

Comment

She's a bus driver and personal trainer part time. But would you polish your shoes? This is what I'm having trouble with. I only have one decent pair.
                      Then wear that decent pair. Yes of course, you can polish your shoes. I wish you'll have a good date with her!

Comment

Then wear that decent pair. Yes of course, you can polish your shoes. I wish you'll have a good date with her!
                        Thanks buddy. Yeah, I think that's a good move. Where are you situated?

Comment

I live in Las Vegas, How about you?

Comment

I'm in Oz, but this woman I'm meeting is in Vegas too as it happens. Near the desert sands apartments somewhere? I can't wait to meet her.

Comment

Thanks Molly. Never know unless you try.

Another big question I have, and i'll defer to Jeff here.....After shave, or no after shave?

Comment

Working...
                              X