4th jan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th jan

morning folks just been on the treadmill ...no not of life..but running how are we all today then?all goodly hopefully ...out n the rain yesterday ...soaked thru...found 7 Roman bronze coins not a lot really ..but hey ho ...thats life... so lets see whats happening then...but first ...a brew..

hiya det ...sorry to hear you were victim to Mr booze....only yo know the whys and wherefores mate ..all we can do is help ya...so lets get on with it..

hiya kuya...how are you ...?you ok...?have the booze thoughts subsided?any word of when you are over this way to suuny manchesta?black sand ? that reminds me of tenerife...
    eh?
    hey pauly did you get the ear muffs?has the coffee table issue been solved?Louie the climber ok with it all?

hiya Llav...well did you get sorted out yesterday?all ready to go for the new year in the workplace...wheres your little apprentices when you need them? they could have helped you out!anyway morning brew...here you go....

hya pie ...well ,dogs delivered ok and safely yesterday I hope?any news on the rescue dog you have?...

hiya bear ...are you back at work today?wasnt sure...... dont let it batter you....you seem to have got yourself sorted out now...

hiya sam ,ns ,hope all is well with you?

well short post today then,but its quality not quantity madam!!

be well peeps..

I told my mum I had murdered someone the other day and she said I should turn myself in to the police.

I've put on a cop's uniform and it looks like suicide to me.

I've just seen a bloke dumping several large boxes of blue bottles in a car park...
    I think he was fly-tipping.

I'm returning this invisibility cloak I got for Christmas.
    I just can't see myself wearing it.

I have some middle-aged spread.

I should have cleared out the back of the fridge a long time ago.

Are you coming to my fancy dress party?"

"I don't really do fancy dress."

"Oh come on, please, it'll be fun."

"Erm...ok."

"Cool. Who will you be?"

"The Invisible Man."

I was eating my tea last night when I suddenly thought to myself, "This milk must be seriously out of date."

Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pail of water.

However, if you sponsor Jack and Jill for just £2 a month we will dig a well in their village.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Good Monday morning Abbers,

Thanks for the startup Mick!
    Yep, I am organized & even got some work done yesterday. Too cold to be outside anyway, ha ha.
    No helpers wanted, needed or even allowed in my work space but thanks for the thought
    I may actually dust off my treadmill this week as well - why not?? Be nice to your knee.

Det, get back on your plan asap.
    Whatever answers we are looking for will not be found in the bottom of a bottle friend.
    I hope you take care of yourself!

Kuya, we have to be the traffic cop of our own thoughts. Drinking thoughts need to be redirected & not allowed to sit & fester. I think we all have them time to time but they are harmless if we just keep them moving. Hope you are OK.

Hello to everyone & I will check in later. Off to Curves now to get this day started right!
    Have a great AF day one & all!

Lav
    AF since 03/26/09
    NF since 05/19/09
    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all
      not much going on in my sphere of my little world. Work, eat, sleep, repeat. A goodly sized sycamore down on a fence, so that was my day yesterday after Friends meeting. On to tax time stuff... the part I don't like about the new year.

hope everyone is doing fine, Det, one day you'll figure that you're poisoning yourself. Hope it is soon. It is so painful to be hungover.

best to all
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,Jesus Mick,that post felt like you drank a whole pot of coffee!!! Loved the tea joke haha,I too got up early and walked,50 minutes worth but I've got a headache and feel like puking for some reason,last night me and Lou were coloring and my nose was running like a tap,both sides so may be getting something again,Det,why don't you ever post your feelings first? I thought you were feeling pretty damn good? I've always been terrible at that too,drink first post after,now I'mtrying to air it out first get ssome sense talked into me,I care about you guys and Iddon't want us making ourselves sick anymore maybe you should head back to the doc,I know you did it in the past and had a med adjustment and you were good for a long time,meh,I feel weird giving advice I sound preachy but I'mnot,just worried,waving to all,hope we have a great Monday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Quick hello friends, Off to appt with a vet for rescue dog's bulging eye. No owners have come forward, so looks like he was dumped.
          Mick, just as you said, I was able to find adapters for plumbing connections, so hoping to install later today. Happy, happy!

Comment

home after first day back at work - that was a monumental effort to get up this morning - other than that not much to report.Now on sofa eating last of choc cheesecake and a mince pie v cream,nommm.

Det - I feel for you,can you see any pattern in relapses?Is eating clean a big strain or easy for you, just wondering if it is an additional pressure,it may not be but it just occurred to me (see my food today above!).

I've taken the tree and decs down now, the house looks very bare, I had a great festive period,good combo of relaxing and seeing people.Feel like I'm getting a cold now,but nothing too bad.

Lazy evening on the cards,hope everyone is good.
            one day at a time

Comment

Speaking of eating, Bear, I brought cake!

Last edited by Pie; January 4, 2016, 01:33 PM.

Comment

yumm!
                one day at a time

Comment

AF day 1 and a half or so. Depressed and down but what's a boy to say? I have to drive to San Fran tomorrow so I'll check
                  in from hotel that I'm good and AF.

Kuya, fear of success is indeed something I battle. Just trying to piece this all back together.

Pauly I totally suck about not reaching out when I'm losing it. such a bad habit.

Love
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                  X