Sun 30th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sun 30th

Morning all. .How are we doing then?on phone at moment. ..out texting it's pouring with rain so quick break. .so far found 1729 halfpenny that's all..think this will be an early finish..pie yep every part of it is pallet wood that cabinet cost me £4.99 to make!its finding the right wood that's the secret and breaking the pallets. .l made a bar that can strip a pallet in less than 5 mons. ..If you fancy a shot at making stuff let me know! Big hi to everyone. .I could do with a brew now!!!!see you later with jokes
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

morning all,
    looks like a loverly day out there. Mick, does that bar you made strip a pallet in 5 months or 5 minutes? 1729, for us here in the new world that's a ways back. Here's a brew for you!

not much going on, feeding and firewood. Going to be 60º today so lots of melting, lots of water, lots of mud.

hope everyone is well
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Sunday to all

Mick, I hope you found some more stuff today to make your trip worthwhile - especially in the rain & all.

I have to take EB home, he stayed overnight & is supposed to make an appearance at Sunday school I think.
      I will check in later.
      Have a great AF day everyone!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Pauly turned 100 today!!!!
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, yes Sam I did I'm happy but like I've said before its just common sense to stop poisoning myself,took 4 years but hey its done,my count stops now I just wanted those days out of my hair,supposed to rain today and only be in the 40's and 50's all week was 70 yesterday, crazy weather, not much planned today watch Louie and try and take it a bit easy,did groceries yesterday and 99 cent store Friday so I'm straight, besides if its gonna rain I'd rather be home anyways with these drivers,sheesh,the news said "Las Vegas braces for storm" so dramatic, I'll bet it doesn't even drizzle haha,at least I bought my 5 dollar firewood,it'll be nice ambiance if its cloudy, off to find a food,much love to all,I hope everyone has a 3s Sunday
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

just home found nothing more....drivin wasnt so clever!!sam 5 minutes!

20160131_152403.jpg

20160131_152717.jpg

Poll: 70% of Americans say a Trump presidency would make them "anxious."

The other 30% say it would make them "Canadian."

A British pilot has been killed after his helicopter was fired at by elephant poachers in Tanzania.

Whoever taught the elephants to poach and use guns is a fcking genius.

My 6-year-old son asked, "Daddy, why do people pay tax?"

I replied, "Well son, we pay tax so that Amazon, Starbucks, Google and the Daily Mail don't have to."

Top three baby names in Brazil,

1.Gabriel
            2.Lucas
            3. HOLY SHIT!

When I was at school, I drew a massive d.ck on the classroom blackboard.

The art teacher said it was the most realistic likeness of Piers Morgan she had ever seen.

That long life double cream is a waste of money.

My friend drank six cartons a day and he's just died of coronary heart disease.
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Pauly...CONGRATS ON 100 DAYS

Mick...I wouldn't want to be driving in that. Glad you're home safe and sound,

Sam...all that mud. Hope you're done calving.

Lav...always on the go aren't you.

In the middle of cooking breakfast so must pay attention. Will check in later.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Morning All!

Mick, aren't you sweet kickin' us off from your phone in the rain! What a good friend to do that for us.

Pauly, super start to 2016 for you, banking 100 big ones before the first month is done!

I did get that door painted yesterday, and now off to visit Dad in a few.

Hiya Sam, Lav, PQ and all yet to stop by.

Comment

Pie - is that a pie watch I see? Nice

Pauly, I am very happy for you friend :hug:
                  Life doesn't become perfect when we quit but it does become a whole lot easier to manage. Go make yourself comfortable in the 100 day maintenance club, yay!!

Hi there PQ, yes I am always busy, ha ha!!

Sorry the treasure was limited today Mick. It's probably better to find a little each time you go, keep you motivated

Peace to everyone tonight!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X