monday 15th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

monday 15th

wow ...valentines day mustve taken its toll!!norra lot of peeps on here yesterday!anyways morning all ...hows things today then?all ready for another week?out detecting yesterday ..didnt find too much...well nowt really!just one them things....at the teeth mechanic again this morning,a tooth out day today as well as an abscess to sort out..
    for some strange reason,got a real down mood on and I cant shift it...there is really no major reason but it just wont go.......a brew to sort it out!been
    snowing here but turned to ice now,

hiya Lav ...hows you today then?all good?have you put the house back together?ready for round 2 with grand daughter today?heres an extra hooge brew....

hiya kuya...hope you are ok...its not what others think ..its what you think of yourself that counts....one thing I will say tho...I had a pretty good for its day upbringing..there wasnt a lot of love shown in our house,but I cant remember too much nastiness tho there was...but probably for the last 10 years of my mums life...things went bitter and twisted...at least 2 of them we didnt speak...and things were very strained after that..even so,I remember seeing her after she had died,and feeling so lost...even tho she had played no major part in my life from about 17..I still think of her,and remember her...its how you feel and will feel that counts...not what mrs Smith down the road thinks.

hiya ns...hows you today then?goodly I hope..despite how I feel at the mo,I have never once thought of booze and fags,and for that I am proud of my little self!it is good to step back and think how previously we would have dealt with issues...in the main just get blasted!!!how you still in grand kids land or back home?

hiya det hows you mate?all good my friend...what did you get dx for valentines day...kebabs? sounds good to me that does!keep up the al free mate ..you are doing good...

hiya Sam,Pie.....ppqp...where are you?

have a great day peeps ...Im off to see Mr I Pullem!!

After many years of studying at a university, I’ve finally become a PhD… or Pizza Hut Deliveryman as people call it.

You can train a cat to do anything the cat wants to do at the moment it wants to do it.

I can’t believe I forgot to go to the gym today. That’s 7 years in a row now.

"How do you tell that a crab is drunk? It walks forwards.

What would you call a very funny mountain?
    -
    Hill Arious"

Little Johnny asks his father:
    "Where does the wind come from?"
    -
    "I don't know"
    -
    "Why do dogs bark?"
    -
    "I don't know"
    -
    "Why is the earth round?"
    -
    "I don't know"
    -
    "Does it disturb you that I ask so much?"
    -
    "No son. Please ask. Otherwise you will never learn anything."

They threw me out of the cinema today for bringing my own food. But come on – the prices are way too high, plus I haven’t had a barbecue in months.

Secretary: “Doctor the invisible man has come. He says he has an appointment.”
    Doctor: “Tell him I cant see him.”

Dentist: "You need a crown."
    -
    Patient: "Finally someone who understands me"

Little Red Riding Hood walks all alone through the deep dark wood. Suddenly she hears rustling in a thick bush by the roadside. Cautiously she moves the branches aside and finds herself facing the big bad wolf.

"Oh, Big Bad Wolf, why do you have such huge red eyes?"

-
    "Go away! I'm crapping!"

It is so cold outside I saw a politician with his hands in his own pockets.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Little Red Riding Hood walks all alone through the deep dark wood. Suddenly she hears rustling in a thick bush by the roadside. Cautiously she moves the branches aside and finds herself facing the big bad wolf.

"Oh, Big Bad Wolf, why do you have such huge red eyes?"

-
    "Go away! I'm crapping!"
    :haha:

Morning aberoos. Hope you are all well and have a fabby day

Comment

Good morning Abbers, happy Monday to all

Yes, it is snowing again....
      I seriously hope not too much because I have to get my granddaughter back to her home eventually. So far so good around here.

Greetings Mick, Starty & everyone to drop by today.
      Good luck at the dentist Mick!

Hello to all & wishing a fabulous AF day for all

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE All, Monday morning and a dentist visit to boot? Tough way to start the week there, Mick, but good to get it over and done with. I've been in a down mood as well, for no particular reason, or at least no major one. Surely can't blame the weather which continues to be very, very nice. I know this flat mood, and irritability will pass. At least there's no drinking to add to the malaise.

Nice to see you, Starty. And with a joke as well.

I'll likely pop back later. It's a minor holiday here, so no work for me today.

Comment

xpost, Lav. Good morning to you!

Comment

morning all
            woke up to about 4" of snow. Suppose to do the freezing rain thing later.

Thanks for the brew/ha's Mick. Down feeling happens.... it will pass, I had them yesterday, kept myself busy, then dove into a book. Woke up to a better place. Had a good visit with my sister but she ended up not feeling well. She got to enjoy Virginia sinus weather, capitol of the snot world... luverly, eh?

Lav, suppose to have a delivery coming from your area of mushroom blocks. Wondering how the roads are? Be safe in your travels.

Pie, quite right, least booze is not part of the equation! hope your day is better.

Starty, good to see you. plug up a chair and stay for awhile.

off to feed the critters, see what it is like out there.

Sam
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hey Mick Im newish here but I love your morning posts. I "subscribe". Keep it up, Oh and I hope you don't mind me stealing the "jokes"..... Is it ok if I put a video in. Im gonna assume yeah. Listen to this song its a lil funky but the lyrics are great.
              Last edited by time2quit; February 15, 2016, 09:55 AM.
              The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.
              Friedrich Nietzsch

Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.
              Benjamin Franklin

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Comment

MAE Abbers and welcome time2quit ... thanks for the video!

Feeling a little better today but incredibly irritable... still dealing with UK. My mum is going back to the nursing home but I could not find out when.

Got a lot on at work so better get going

Sorry to hear you are down in the dumps Mick.... It can just hit. Give it a couple days and you'll come right.
                Last edited by kuya; February 15, 2016, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Sam, the roads are pretty sh*tty here, decided to keep my granddaughter another night. We ended up with a layer of ice on top of the snow - not great!
                  I hope the mushroom delivery isn't held up.

Hi there Pie, missed you this morning. I hope you are feeling better.

kuya, sounds like your mom has stabilized. It has to be hard being so far away, sorry.
                  Focus on stabilizing yourself for now, that's all you can do :hug:

Hello time2quit!

Peace to all tonight!
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Monday ABerooos!

apparently I'm the only dingbat that diligently got to work this morning and then a couple hours in realized we are on holiday. agh!

Mick, I'm just breaking out of my crap mood. Getting exercise and good rest? if all else fails it's time for a good comedy and a hot cuppa.

time2quite, welcome and what a groovy video

Sam, mushroom blocks? sounds like something Dx got me that was awesome. spray it with water and then one day.... tons and tons of shrooms!

well, off on a long road trip to Fresno tomorrow. boooo! will bring a book on CD at least. See yoos all
                    in some hotel room somewhere.

be well peeps
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                    X