Found my keys!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found my keys!!

Nothing earth shattering folks, but I know you have all had these days.

Due to moving jobs, my garage has junk piled on more junk, on top of more. There are similar piles of work related junk spread similarly throughout my condo.

And ... among this mess I lost my work keys. The ones that I am supposed to turn in. The ones that have had turned a blue mood into a bleak, despairing depression.

So, to alll my friends on chat last night - who had to listen to my tales of woe and misery - I am happy to report that the keys were found. Right where I had left them. Not in a pile of junk, or hidden under a piece of furniture. They were located at about 1:30 in the morning in the pocket of my backpack right in my closet.

So now I can sleep and maybe be happier tomorrow.
    Pansy

Found my keys!!

Ha, I wasnt in chat last night (zonked from the topa) but boy oh boy have I ever been there. A million times i think. One of the things that can drive you to crazy quicker than anything. Glad you found em! gabby

Comment

Found my keys!!

Hey Pansy--Yep, me too, been there! In fact, just last night I had a panicked search for a piece of paper, some documentation I needed, which I KNEW I had left on my desk...yes, the same desk that is piled high with papers from "BA" (before abstinence!).

I became quite nasty over this. searched for hours and then had to sheepishly apologize when I found it under some magazines on the coffee table--just where I had left it!

Hope today is better for you!

Hugs, susan

Comment

Working...
      X