Three Years Alcohol Free (yep 3 years) today June 24th 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three Years Alcohol Free (yep 3 years) today June 24th 2016

I am sooooooooooo happy to start this thread for our Satz. She's a friend, a confidante, determined, funny, a listener, a doer, a huge support to me and many others and has immaculate taste in shoes and boots.

Lets wish her massive congratulations and then eat her cakes.

And a :hug: from Mr JC.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Hap hap happy 3 years to you dear Satz. I hope you have a wonderful day today and so many more sober ones to come. hugs to you dear lady xxxx
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

YAY:yay: I've never been happier.
      In Greece now and every day reiterates that I made the best decision of my life 3 years ago.
      I've met what I consider my best friends in Jacks & Molls here -
      I also met newer friends in Mers and those others across the world and I love reading about their lives daily - Pauly NS Nora Mick - to name a few - so I ain't giving up yet on MWO. :heartbeat:

Comment

:welldone::biglove::flowersglow:I'm on my kindle so no fancy pic but CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!
        "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
        AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Satzy.......congratulations to you on your free years..yep free years!!!you have done well,really well,I recall still the "early" days ..you pulled it off.and look where you are now ....was going to say saner,wiser ,more clever ,happier,...but I will let you tick the appropriate boxes ..yep you are on my friends list too.......any chance of borrowing twenty quid????:congratulatory:seriously ,,have a great day ....you deserve it
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Congratulations to you Satz, you're an inspiration in millions ways (and you make us all laugh)..

:flower:
            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Holy COW!!!
                This is BIG!!!!!!
                Congratulations on this huge milestone! Byrdie
                :flowers:
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Congratulations on 3 big years Satz!!! You've been a big help in guiding me out of the pit many times,offering a hand up when I've needed it and a witty sense of humour when I've needed that,enjoy this special day I'm off to nab a couple of those cakes to go with my coffee
                  I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                  Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

CONGRATS ON 3 YEARS AF SATZ!!! :yay: :welldone::sohappy:

Wishing you the very best today & always

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Satz, It's been so special to have a friend at about the same stage of this process or journey or whatever we want to call this better way to live! xx, NS

Comment

What a lovely bunch of people:thanks:

Comment

Woo hoo - well done you congratulations from the one who cannot get the pictures sorted to put a big one on for you x
                          AF since 9 December 2012 :yay:

Comment

Well done.
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Well done, Satz!!

Comment

Working...
                              X