Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctors in Florida Who Prescribe Baclofen

Hi Everyone,

My brother has found a doctor who is willing to give him 120 mg of Baclofen. This has proven not enough. He is literally dying. I am looking for any leads toward doctors in Florida who prescribe Baclofen correctly for alcoholism. He currently lives in St. Augustine, but we are willing to go anywhere that will prescribe it.

Thank you so much in advance for any leads you may have.

Harry

Hi. I sent a PM to you. I hope it helps.

Comment

PM sent as well.

Comment

Re: Doctors in Florida Who Prescribe Baclofen

Originally posted by kronkcarr View Post
        Hi. I sent a PM to you. I hope it helps.
        Hi, same situation as the gentleman you replied to. Urgently seeking doctor in Florida who will prescribe high-dose baclofen correctly. Current doctor will only go up to 80 mg, and obviously that doesn't work. I'd be so grateful. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by _serenity_ View Post
          PM sent as well.
          Hi, also looking for doctor to prescribe high-dose baclofen in Florida urgently. If you have any leads, please PM me, I will be forever grateful. Thank you.

Comment

Hi JBleat,

I am glad to hear you found a doctor who will prescribe baclofen. That is difficult to do in many areas of the U.S. If you need to get more, I can assure you that it is safe to order more baclofen online from the following pharmacies: River Pharmacy (riverpharmacy.ca), All Day Chemist (alldaychemist.com), Inhouse Pharmacy (InhousePharmacy.vu), or Goldpharma (| medical and pharmaceutical articles at goldpharma). All are shipped from overseas so it might be 2-3 weeks before you would receive the meds. I have been on baclofen for over 6 years now.

Please let us know if you have more questions or need advice.

I hope that helps. Best of luck to you.

Comment

And if the situation is more urgent, please PM me. Thanks

Comment

Hi. I referred the previous poster to someone who hasn't been active here since November. I've sent a PM to you.

Comment

Working...
                X