sattiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sattiday

morn all ...how are we today then?all good hope those getting the storms are safe...See Disney World is shut...thats screwed Trump..!!dentist trip was good yesterday,final adjustments done..relatively pain free,couple of adjustments to be made then next week the big opening!!
    at the moment waiting for the stone and soil delivery,I hope I can get it done by dinner time ish..
    out detecting tomorrow...
    brew time so here we go...will try and nip in after...hope everyone is doing good and have a safe sober sattiday...
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Morning Mickalicious! Glad dentist went well. I am not much of a fan of them meself but they do a good job in keeping me gnashers healthy. Planning on a relaxing day dogging and hairdressers to get rid of my grey hairs. Always a necessity these days

Comment

morning all
      Mick, glad to hear there's light at the end of the tunnel for you and the dental world. Starty, grey hares? what's that. I went for a photo ID the other day and was asked the color of my hair, there's no catagory for "was brown". so now I have "distinguished grey".

raining away here, not like in the southern regions. Be well and safe good friends
      Sam
      Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,"was brown" haha Sam you crack me up Mick,I go back to the dentist in 2 weeks, I asked for a Thursday appointment right after work so I don't reschedule 3 times like I did with this one! Det,good on you getting the blood work done, much love to all and I hope we all have a great AF Saturday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...couple of adjustments to be made then next week the big opening!! :harhar: Good luck with your project today and tomorrow's detecting.

Det...sounds like the job is working out. Better slow down a bit or they'll be expecting that return all the time.

Starty...my plan is a relaxing day too, then onto the big turkey dinner cooking tomorrow.

Sam...was raining yesterday then turned into our first blast of snow. So here we go. Supposed to be a colder winter with lots of snow.

Pauly...sounds like you made a good plan. Hope the mouth has improved.

Off to brew another coffee....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hiya peeps...job done...it took 3/4 ton of stone and a complete ton of topsoil...glad its finished good fun but tiring .now just got to let it settle then plant it up..Sam same boat was brown,but missed out grey...now very very short what ever colour you want

hi pauly..best of luck with the dentist ..think Ive paid for this years holidays for the guy!

ppqp..... then onto the big turkey dinner cooking tomorrow. Whats he cooking you?

hiya Starty...what colour did the head turn out?did you have a good day dogging????:shocked you out running tomorrow?my foot is still taped up ,but it seems to be getting better as long as I dont do anything stupid..which seems pretty likely!!

second brew time..

20161008_095312.jpg

20161008_122241.jpg

A man entered a restaurant and sat at the only open table. As he sat down, he knocked the spoon off the table with his elbow. A nearby waiter reached into his shirt pocket, pulled out a clean spoon and set it on the table. The diner was impressed. "Do all the waiters carry spoons in their pockets?" The waiter replied, "Yes. Ever since we had that efficiency expert out; he determined that 17.8% of our diners knock the spoon off the table. By carrying clean spoons with us, we save trips to the kitchen." The diner ate his meal. As he was paying the waiter, he commented, "Forgive the intrusion, but do you know that you have a string hanging from your fly?" The waiter replied, "Yes, we all do. Seems that the same efficiency expert determined that we spend too much time washing our hands after using the men's room. So, the other end of that string is tied to my penis. When I need to go, I simply pull the string to pull out my penis, go, and return to work. Having never touched myself, there is no need to wash my hands. Saves a lot of time." Wait a minute," said the diner, "how do you get your penis back in your pants?" "Well, I don't know about the other guys, but I use the spoon."

My misses wanted a Pandora bracelet for her birthday.
            So I met her halfway and got her a Pan.

A girl was visiting her blonde friend, who had acquired two new dogs,
            and asked her what their names were.
            The blonde responded by saying that one was named Rolex and one was named Timex.
            Her friend said, 'Whoever heard of someone naming dogs like that?'
            'HELLLOOOOOOO......,' answered the blonde. 'They're watch dogs'!

14495293_803203516448890_6705496332586813060_n.jpg

14484647_802446616524580_7337417895051358428_n.jpg
            Last edited by Mick; October 8, 2016, 01:30 PM.
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Nice work, Mick! Did Jeeves help you with the digging?
              All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
              Tool Box
              Newbie's Nest

Comment

Hair turned out OK thanks Mick, a sort of brown colour. No running tomorrow, struggling a bit with energy at the mo. Cannot wait for it to get better. You certainly are suffering from it moving all that earth and stone! Nice work

Comment

Originally posted by Byrdlady View Post
                  Nice work, Mick! Did Jeeves help you with the digging?
                  he did it ..I drank tea !!!!!!

Comment

Good Saturday evening Abbers,

Not a fabulous day unfortunately.
                    Long story short - my daughter fell at her house & fractured 3 bones in her foot. No one was home at the time except the 5 year old who couldn't reach the cell phone. My daughter did get her to bring the ipad over so she could text me!!!! OMG, I am 45 miles away
                    We did get her husband on the phone, thankfully he was able to get home quickly to take her to the hospital. Temporary splint in place now & she has to see the orthopedic doc on Monday. I am getting too old for all this drama.

Mick, glad you got your work done, very nice!

Hey there starty, Pauly & PQ! I hope the vampire did a good job this morning Det
                    Byrdie, thanks for the weather updates on FB, glad you are safe!
                    Sam, sorry about the mix up in text messages earlier, ha ha!!

Time for a great big decaf green/chai spice tea!
                    Peace to everyone tonight!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X