sattiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sattiday

mae all ...and hows you all doing today then?all good I hope ...still got loadsa toikey over that side of the pond well there you go ..turkey n ice cream for brekkie..frosty over here today...went for the funeral flowers yesterday...thursday that is....dreading it....might not go detecting tomorrow ..will see how I feel.....

right brew time it is...

hiya snoopy ..good to see you...that all the toikey gone now?as for decorating the tree...hmm will give that one a miss this year...hope your weekend turns out good ..

mornin starts...hows you then today?all good ..windy today is it?well same goesas above re decorating tree..will give it a miss this yr...I will be in the sun for Chrimbo .in Los Gigantes...sounds like you have got a house full for xmas ...loads of brussel sprouts ..thats the ticket!!!

hiya pauly hows you doing today then?any nooze on the fighting offspring?is it all settled down now..hope so ..what are you up to for the weekend?

hi ppqp..how did you get on at the dentist?hope it all went well for you ..not too much pain in the mouth...or the pocket...Im back there on Monday ...allegedly 2nd last visit...another 3 hours in the chair..my ass fits right in there now...have a great weekend whatever you do....

hey det ...that nasty nasty tin!!!hope the hand is ok..hey as for shoogar...minor detail...at least it aint in a yeast format so good for you matey...as for them tins...you be careful opening them....make sure theres an adult with you next time....(says the master of injury collecting!!!)

hiya Lav...hows you then this fine day...?I love the names they give these shops..they yoosta be called charity shops,second hand,junk ,thrift..now they are reclaimed,preloved and names like that...
    brew time...got quite a bit done in the garden yesterday,generally tidying up but also dug out under that tree stump...making the rabbits a burrow..turkey rashers for brekkie?:welldone:

big hellooooooo to everyone here, and all those that are there and not here,plus those that cant be here but want to be here but are there at the mo ,but will be here as soon as they leave there...simples...

Trump election: Request for Wisconsin vote recount sent - BBC News wow

I phoned my wife earlier. "I'm just setting off from work, do you want me to pick up fish and chips on my way home?"
    It was met with a stony silence. I think she still regrets letting me name the twins.
    Last edited by Mick; November 26, 2016, 04:48 AM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

We went away for crimbo once, was nice

Comment

Good morning all...

I love Christmas lights, it is so dark at this time of year. Like Christmas music too, Right now looking at my lit up tree and it is gorgeous. Everyone has their own traditions and that is OK, makes life interesting. Ate turkey and turkey soup yesterday, more of the same today. Gobble Gobble.

Comment

Mae everybody, hahaha Fish and Chips!! I needed that this morning been kinda glum,not sure if it's cuz chrimbo is upon us, Michelle and her bullshit,short days,or cuz like Det too much sugar and in my case grease, I put soooo much butter in the t-giving food that yesterday I went to have leftovers for dinner and I didn't even want to look at it! Took a little of each thing and threw the rest out,Kell and I went to a couple of stores yesterday but of course everything we wanted was picked clean I forgot you were going away for Christmas Mick,jealous. com! Off to find a food cuz I'm a hog with low blood sugar, much love to all and I hope we all have a wonderful AF Saturday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Mick...thanks for revving us up this morning. Sending you strength to get through the funeral prep. Just remember after that you and Julie will be off for a well deserved holi. Pain free trip to the dentist as he just took an xray, said there's not much tooth left and that it should just be extracted. He has to check with my rheumatologist first so next trip will be more painful in both the mouth and pocket.

Starty...I've never gone away at Christmas time, think it would just feel weird.

Snoop...now you've got me thinking of getting the tree up and decorated. I love all the lights too.

Planning on a relaxing weekend moving at my own pace. Shout out to all to come....:smile:PPQP

X-post Pauly....hope you have a wonderful day as well.
          Last edited by porqoui; November 26, 2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Aww,PPQP, that's the same thing that happened with my dumb tooth,it was all crumbling unsaveable now I hafta either get a denture plate or implants but they're soooo expensive!!! Hope it's not causing any pain for you
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Here I am again hanging out in front of the fireplace. The dogs love it too so I am not complaining, it's peaceful!

Mick, I have a dog who is pretty proficient digging holes if you need any help, ha ha! Actually the chickens do a pretty good job digging too.
              I hope the rest of your weekend is awesome!

Hello starty & star!
              I almost put my small tree up in the kitchen today but got distracted with work stuff. Maybe I will get to it tomorrow

Pauly, I made Thanksgiving dinner dairy free so I could eat & enjoy. No one suffered or complained either.
              I still have not tasted the amish made pies YB purchased - they use a LOT of butter in everything!

PQ, will you have to go off your RA meds for a tooth extraction? That stinks.
              I hope you are getting some decent down time this weekend!

Hello to Det, Pie & everyone else.
              Have a lovely peaceful night everyone!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X