sattiday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sattiday

mae all...how are swe gtoday then?all good I hope..pretty dark morning over here at the mo,..my idea of getting more rabbits was rapidly put on hold last night until I think it through properly..it was dark,and those 2 were out playing in thed garden,but I ve got it floodlit when they are out..Julie says think I heard a scream ,but it wasnt the fox..so I ran outside,and Mr Fox was about 20 ft away from our back fence..I just grabbed a handful of stones and launched them...he buggered off rapido..so kind of got to think of a new strategy for these dark nights....and until I do...finally think Ive found some tiles for the bathroom..
    ok brew time it is...

hiya Lav hows you then?all good?I think your computer needs looking at ..its spelling words wrong..fr instance in yor post it spelt older people as old!!:happy2:hope the invalid is doing ok.....but heres a brew to keep you going.

hiya ppqp...hows things today?whats he after now ffs??can he just not leave be?hope you have a better weekend

yo Mr G in work or polishin the wheels?whatever it is enjoy buddy..

good morning snoopy ..thanks for your wishes n thoughts,hope you have a good weekend..anything planned?

hiya pauly...packages arrived yet?hope your mail service is better than ours ..they dont leave therm ...then you have to go to the main office to pick them up..yooshally a million miles away...you any plans for the weekend?talking about peeps nicking parcels.....
    15181386_822108097932248_6567073658313643159_n.png

hiya pie .sam,nora tt,and any others I have missed ...hope all is good for you..

right peeps onwards n upwards...have a good one..

To people who have Christmas lights flashing blue on their houses/trees, can you please remove them?
    Every time I pass, I think it's the police and I have to let my foot off the accelerator, slam on my brakes, put my seat belt on, throw my mobile phone on the floor, hide my bottle of Smirnoff , swallow my joint and hide my gun.

Just booked a table for Christmas Day for me and Julie.. It's bound to end in tears though,because she's lousy at pool!!.

A man walked out to the street and caught a taxi just going by. He got into the taxi, and the cabbie said, "Perfect timing. You're just like Brian!"

Passenger: "Who?"

Cabbie: "Brian Sullivan. He's a guy who did everything right all the time. Like my coming along when you needed a cab, things happen like that to Brian Sullivan, every single time."

Passenger: "There are always a few clouds over everybody."

Cabbie: "Not Brian Sullivan. He was a terrific athlete. He could have won the Grand Slam at tennis. He could golf with the pros. He sang like an opera baritone and danced like a Broadway star and you should have heard him play the piano. He was an amazing guy."

Passenger: "Sounds like he was something really special."

Cabbie: "There's more. He had a memory like a computer. He remembered everybody's birthday. He knew all about wine, which foods to order and which fork to eat them with. He could fix anything. Not like me. I change a fuse, and the whole street blacks out. But Brian Sullivan, he could do everything right."

Passenger: "Wow. Some guy then."

Cabbie: "He always knew the quickest way to go in traffic and avoid traffic jams. Not like me, I always seem to get stuck in them. But Brian, he never made a mistake, and he really knew how to treat a woman and make her feel good. He would never answer her back even if she was in the wrong; and his clothing was always immaculate, shoes highly polished too. He was the perfect man! He never made a mistake. No one could ever measure up to Brian Sullivan."

Passenger: "An amazing fellow. How did you meet him?"

Cabbie: "Well, I never actually met Brian. He died...I'm married to his feckin widow!".

Lastnight at about 8pm,i opened my front door to the carol singers and said,"Do you know,"Silent Night?".."Yes",they replied..I said,"Well fck off then,because i want one

15230707_824588487684209_1008126901455185121_n.jpg

I've got my wife an artificial leg for Christmas.
    It's not her main present just a stocking filler.

Tom, Dick and Harry went to a Xmas Party.
    After the Party they returned to their Hotel.
    Their Hotel was 600 Stories High.
    Unfortunately for them, the Elevator wasn't working.
    They made a plan for the first 200 stories, Tom will Crack Jokes.
    The second 200 stories Dick will tell a Happy Story and lastly Harry will tell a Sad Story.
    They then started up the steps. Tom told his Jokes. Dick told his Happy Stories.
    After 2 hours it was Harry's turn.
    He turned to the other two and said :-
    "OK guys, here's my Sad Story. I left the fcking Apartment Keys Downstairs"..
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

MAE All! Such a close call with the fox, Mick! Nice save. Would love to see a pic of your tile selection.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,scary about the Fox!I'm with Pie and want to see the tile selection that dinner in a can looks gross haha,PPQP, sorry about the ex showing back up what does he want now? Have to work with unpleasant people today,I don't enjoy Saturday up there it's such a negative, soul sucking vibe! Hopefully I'm busy and can block out the co-workers from hell,dentist Tuesday, told Kell and she said again? I told her that I cancelled the last time cuz it was too close to Halloween haha what an excuse! Hope Sam will check in soon,miss him Sunflower too but don't know if she'll come back,oh and remember Bear? Wonder what she's up to,anyhoo,much love to all, off to get food, have a great AF Saturday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Pie View Post
        MAE All! Such a close call with the fox, Mick! Nice save. Would love to see a pic of your tile selection.
        just been out again tonight I can hear the fox in the fields ..its obviously a young un...dentist monday for moi pauly,nearlee done with him now
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hi everyone. Just a quick check in. No foxes here but plenty of bunnies. Been doing more driving lessons with my daughter. Will be time for her test soon.
          Mr G sorry I can't say much about my work situation here. Just that it's been going on for months.
          I have put the advent calendar up - with the little gifts ie choc in each pocket. We will probably do the tree soon. It's daft in this climate but it's one tradition we do keep up.
          Hope all are well and thanks for the start Mick.

Comment

PS. Mick - you do realise that you share the same avatar here as another MWO poster?

Comment

Was gonna mention that TT,,I seen it in the Army and nearly fainted haha
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

oops.....whatchu talking about Willis? now rectified......

Comment

Much calmer!

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Finally a minute to check in & say hello
                    Busy day here, even managed to go out & buy a Christmas tree which will be spending a little more time outside until I am actually ready to deal with it, ha ha!
                    YB doing a bit better, still not eating much, oh well but surviving. Daughter & family came for a visit today which was nice.

Mick, that was a close call with the fox! We have them here too so I have to do a head count on the chickens from time to time, ugh.

Hi there Pie, pauly & TT!
                    I hope PQ is OK today dealing with the ex.
                    I see Sam pop up on Facebook every few days, SF too!

Tomorrow looks like another busy day for me, Oh Boy
                    Wishing everyone a peaceful night.

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X