Wednesday 4am

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wednesday 4am

Mea all well here we are in animal Kingdom wasn't too bad getting here. .drove the wrong direction out of the airport but got here. .wide awake now using the Internet in the hotel my phone won't work over here. . (Sam..will try)today was going to be a laze day but we are off and running this aft...doing this on my phone so apologies now just testing if I can download pics..flying down over Canada and north carolina. ..20170221_204324.jpg
    20170221_173545.jpg

Have a great day
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: Wednesday 4am

MAE ALL....

Mick...glad to see you are safe and sound. The pics are good. Have a great time.

Shout out to everyone else...I'll put the coffee on....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Welcome to the US, Mick :hug:. Despite current evidence to the contrary, I think you'll find most of us to be warm and welcoming. Have fun!

Comment

Mae everybody, nice pics Mick just a quick fly by to say hi,not much to report here,wishes for a wonderful AF Wednesday
        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Ns I take people as I find them and so far folks are really pleasant and nice.. looking from the balcony now..20170222_100035.jpg
          20170222_104201.jpg
          1487779757233-2125261935.jpg
          Last pic giraffe. .bison..zebras ostrich
          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

No giraffes here. Have a great trip Mick. I'm busy with a million things so quick fly by.

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Welcome to the US of A Mick
              Are you sure you are here & not in Africa? Ha ha, not many zebras roaming around here.
              I hope you have a fabulous time!

Hi there PQ, NS, Pauly & TT!
              Hello to PIe, Det, SF & the rest of the crew.

Not a whole lot to report from here. Enjoying unusually mild February temps thru Saturday, yay!
              Wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
              X