Mar3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mar3

Morning all..how are we doing today ..just had my first cup of Joe. ..off to epcot today .madam birthday tomorrow. .back home toosdi. Where has that gone
    Ppqp yup stopping smoking Def isn't a bad thing.. as for everything else..bit by bit...
    Hi pauly nope don't haft glue nowt..they gave me a new electronic gizmo..this one hangs round my neck on a lanyard. ..hope you are better today
    Hiya lav ..brew time...how's you today. ..it's snowing back home...fireworks were great. ..saw 45 there hasn't he got big ears..
    Here's a pic for your lad...tell him he needs to get a job on this pump!!

20170301_090332.jpg

Hiya sk you having surgery on a meniscus tear? Ouch..I had mine strapped up for ages..did lots of exercise and taped it using kt tape
    Teeth yup implants Def make life difference. .they did for me..best of luck with it all wish you well
    Hiya tt..sorry things aren't so good and they chopped the funding somewhere there's that something for you its finding it
    Hiya det how is you today

Sam you doing OK? Tried.. my phone doesn't play. .it's regionalised? Huh??

Right folks off ski have a good day
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: Mar3

Mae everybody, Mick,see lose your card enough and you get a fancy upgrade have fun at Epcot and tomorrow is Kells bf's birthday too,way too many birthdays this month! Lav thanks for the update on Sam,like PQ I sure wasn't worried about him drinking-no way but still missing him,PQ glad the therapy went OK,I should go talk to the guy at the tribal clinic but meh,no.TT,hope things start looking up for you,its hard to offer anything cuz I haven't walked in your shoes but do know I care Pie,I really hope you're feeling human again, I haven't been sick and I think its ciz Lav was on my ass to take probiotics so I did and later read that they help the immune system, who knew? Det,glad you're checking checking checking checking in daily my friend, SK,I posted on steppers I can't imagine the pain of all that((hugs)) hi Snoopstar,wishing us all a great AF Friday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Oops,keyboard stuck hahahaha!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hey Mick and Pauly....Really quiet on the thread today.

Mick...hope your visit to Epcot was good. I've had a busy day and glad it's Friday. Spoke with the President of the Board who is a lawyer and feel much better about everything that's going on. Basically he said you won't have to pay that bill and you should get money back from what I've already paid (23K). He's got my back and I can call him anytime. Going to be a good weekend.

Pauly...hope you had a great day.

Time to don my pj's and relax. Hope everyone has a peaceful evening....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Damn, winter is back again. I didn't order it, believe me. Now I am wanting to go wrap a blanket around the pussy willow blooms.

Mick, you seem to be enjoying yourself, ha ha!
          Epcot is cool, enjoy that & Happy Birthday to Julie
          The fire trucks my son works with have a lot more equipment on them & are probably three times as big, Lol

Pauly, aren't you glad now I was on your sh*t about the probiotics???
          It pays to listen to Lav once in a while

SK, please tell me you have family near by to look in on you when you have all that work done. Goodness, I hope it all goes well for you. We will be thinking of you :hug:

PQ, so I guess you don't really have to start from the very beginning explaining things to your therapist. That's good & should save time & energy, huh? I hope everything works out & you come out smelling like the rose you are!

Det, you sound busy & on track, wonderful.

Hello to Pie, Sam, SF & anyone else popping in tonight!
          Peace & warm for all tonight,

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Alooha Friday ABeroos!

Mick, keep up the great fun, so nice you are taking time with us even with all the craziness I'm sure you're dealing with being on the road.

PPQ, what a relief! your good karma is paying off.

I'm excited to be getting up early and shooting with 3 wonderful friends tomorrow. It's been waaaay too long. Packing and prepping gear tonight. Can't find my authentic Canadian army 'wooly pully' sweater though.... gotta be here someplace. And I have to look stylish for crying out loud

So glad to have my head screwed-on better lately. I'm keeping up the work.

I made a super yummy Filipino hot and sour soup for dinner using rice noodles. yummo.

wishing you all a fantabulous AF weekend.

be well loves.
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Just stopping in to say hi to all.

Det, so glad you are moving forward and having something fun this weekend. Take care, we are all sending your strength and support.

Have a good one.

Comment

Mae everybody, I'll just say my hellos here too Mick what's on the itinerary for today? Gator wrestling? Haha.waves to everyone and wishing us all a great AF Saturday back later

Comment

Working...
                X