Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tuesday 7th

Safe travels home Mick....

Just 3F here this morning so starting a big pot of coffee for all.....:smile:PPQP

Re: Tuesday 7th

70 degrees here, but still need morning coffee. Thanks for putting the pot on, PQ!

Comment

Mae everybody, PQ,thanks for the kick off Pie,we're supposed to hit the 80's this weekend! Mick,glad you're headed home I'm missing the jokes Sam,at least you're getting yours done,I'm putting ours off totally procrastinating! Det,check in love,SF,you too I love your posts,TT,how's tomorrow looking haha,hope we all have an easy AF Tuesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hiya peeps. .well that's it job done...just had my last woffle and maple syrup! !!long day ahead of us now.....so will see you when I see ya....already planning my next jaunt!!!!!!have a good day x
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick, I think you and Julie were overdue for some fun. So glad you found some!

Hi Pauly!

Comment

Mick, I'm glad your trip was a success, and it sounded like a lot of fun.

Pie, I think our temps in N. Dallas resemble yours.

Gums still healing and I think most of the stitches have dissolved.

Have a great day.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Hi folks. Just very busy here. Nothing to report though. Glad your trip went well Mick.

Comment

Originally posted by SKendall View Post
                Mick, I'm glad your trip was a success, and it sounded like a lot of fun.

Pie, I think our temps in N. Dallas resemble yours.

Gums still healing and I think most of the stitches have dissolved.

Have a great day.
                Glad you are healing
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Hiya folks. .well that is uso sitting in Orlando airport now. .half of America's food supplies in my bag n belly..car handed back no dramas getting to the airport despite driving on the wrong side of the road. .temp here is 79..back home it is a slightly cooler 29...enjoyed it all but on the way now ...just a wee bit of a journey take it easy all you peeps. .speak to yall soon...Pauly
                  Man and woman walkin down the road..hands all over each other an kissing and canoodlin
                  Husband and wife see them. .wife turns to husband and says "why don't you do that, "
                  Husband says ."you're fkn joking. .I hardly know the woman" .......boom boom

Comment

Mick...hope your flight home was uneventful....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Busy day for me & I didn't even go to Disney World or anywhere exciting like that

PQ, thanks for the coffee, my cup was full all day. Hope you're staying warm!

Pie, you have the heat & humidity going on already? Geez!

Hi there Pauly, SK & TT!

Mick, I hope you are home safe & sound. You will be missing the heat & humidity I am sure

Hello to SnoopStar & Sam. I'm not finished with my business taxes yet, no excuse.
                      Det, how are you doing?

Waiting on a rainstorm followed by a cold front & possible snow on Friday. This is NOT what I ordered, ha ha!

Peace to everyone tonight!

Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                      X