frzdi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frzdi

morn all.....how are we today....yesterday I was running about like a daft un, but things are a bit less chaotic at the mo..one of the things that is doing me is getting a lot of heartburn etc....and there is a chance it could be cawfee.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrgghhh...so now Im on peppermint tea for a few days to see if it calms down a bit ..so coffee for you tea 4 me

det ...good for you mate,you are sounding really positive....ok so you like travelin?whats to stop you having a trip somewhere as your quit pressie?will give you an added incentive

hiya tt.best of luck on you travels,anywhere nice ...and secondly..any chance of using the contacts to further your future?

hiya pauly ...hows you today then?I havent tried the fb vid yet but I will

nora c ...hey jump in hows you doing?

hiya ppqp...how did the thyroid go?is there follow up treatment for it too?so you are binning daylight saving?its a pain in the bum...ours changes next weekend ....I think!

hi Lav...wow sounds pretty guffy weather there..just planted up a load of seedlings to go out ..think I will give it a miss for a couple of weeks!!a coffee for you?glad yb is ok.....someones gotta do the weeding!!

hiya pie you ok after your cake fest?

big shout to everyone else...have a good one.

My girlfriend said, "Pssst."....I said, "What?"
    She said, "Psssssst."...I said, "What?"
    She said, "Psssssssssssst."....I said, "What?!"
    Then I realised she was punctured.

Red sky at night, shepherd’s delight. Blue sky at night, day.

The attorney tells the accused, “I have some good news and some bad news.”

“What’s the bad news?” asks the accused.

“The bad news is, your blood is all over the crime scene, and the DNA tests prove you did it.”

“What’s the good news?”

“Your cholesterol is 130.”

I think it’s pretty cool how the Chinese made a language entirely out of tattoos.

So what if I can’t spell Armageddon? It’s not the end of the world.

The Dumbest Police Calls in America…

From the police blotter, or, what a beat cop deals with every day:

• A deputy responded to a report of a vehicle stopping at mailboxes. It was the mail carrier.

• A woman said her son was attacked by a cat, and the cat would not allow her to take her son to the hospital.

• A resident said someone had entered his home at night and taken five pounds of bacon. Upon further investigation, police discovered his wife had gotten up for a late-night snack.

• A man reported that a squirrel was running in circles on Davis Drive, and he wasn’t sure if it was sick or had been hit by a car. An officer responded, and as he drove on the street, he ran over the squirrel

When asked for his name by the coffee shop clerk, my brother-in-law answered, “Marc, with a C.” Minutes later, he was handed his coffee with his name written on the side: Cark.

While on patrol, I arrested a burglar who’d injured himself running from a home. He told me he’d broken in and unhooked the phone before searching for valuables. But he’d panicked when he heard a woman’s voice. I entered the house and heard the same voice: “If you’d like to make a call, please hang up and try your call again.”

I bought one of those tapes to teach you Spanish in your sleep. During the night, the tape skipped. Now I can only stutter in Spanish.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: frzdi

Mae everybody, Mick,I laughed too hard at the cholesterol joke and Mark with a C hahaha!! Sorry about the heartburn, I think I'd die without coffee though, why do you guys change clocks back? Same dumb reason we do? I'm curious.. Can't remember what I was gonna post about I should have gone back and read yesterdays thread so I'll just wish everyone a lovely AF Thursday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

oy oy ABerooos!

sleepyhead this morning even though I'm sleeping better. Defo no peppermint tea on this morn. Mick, hope that does the trick. I never get heartburn so i can't say much on it.

Pauly, lovely day to you as well

can't believe it's actually Thur already?

AF shouts to all of AB land, kick some happy butt everyone

be well
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hi folks. Sorry about the heartburn Mick. I have suffered most of my life from this but it was dreadful when I was drinking AL. Not such a problem now as long as I avoid foods that upset me. Such as fried food, acidic fruit and veg. And eat small quantities. I drink coffee now too.
        Yes I am off to a lovely place and part of the plan is job hunting. Of course yesterday problems emerged at home and now I don't want to go. It's my daughter this time. She did something daft that is quite unlike her and now I am very worried. I think it will be OK but I don't need this and she doesn't either. Why can't I have some peace?
        Glad you are doing well Det?
        How are you PQ.? A good friend of mine has stage 4 pancreatic cancer. She doesn't live near me but it's so awful.
        Cheerful report today:sad: sorry.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Yep, I had to send YB out with a sledge hammer to break up the ice outside of the garage door this morning. I hadn't been to Curves all week & I really needed to get out, ha ha! No one was hurt & I got my car out OK

Mick, peppermint tea is so helpful, I have it in my collection of medicinal teas. I find the heartburn thing is infrequent & can usually track it back to certain foods including tomatoes, ugh. I think we really need to watch what we eat as we get older. Apparently our digestive systems can't handle all the garbage anymore.
          I know YB has been planting flower seeds & whatnot but I try not to interfere

Hey Pauly & Det!

TT, I'm sorry your daughter has run into some trouble. I hope everything is OK with both of you.

Greetings to PQ, Pie, Sam, SF & anyone dropping by tonight.
          Have a peaceful night everyone.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Sorry for the late check in but was at a garden meeting tonight so just stayed at work. Long day heading to bed soon.

Mick...thanks for kicking us off this morning. Bummer about the heartburn, hope you figure out what's causing it and I hope it's not the coffee. Won't hear about the thyroid scan till next week. Not expecting anything as the enlarged thyroid has gone down so we shall see.

Pauly...LOL, I've posted like that before, forgetting what I was going to say.

Det...sounding good, keep it up.

TT...of course problems emerged, isn't that always the way. Hope it's sorted soon. I'm doing good, things are getting sorted slowly. Any post is a good post. Hope you have some luck wih a job out of this trip.

Lav...mine is cucumbers! Glad you were able to have your get away.

Don't even have to wait for the sleep fairy, crawling in with my book now. Restful sleeps to you all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

2nd alloooo everyone,

TTops, wishing some peace and quiet your way.

PPQ, what's a garden meeting? sounds lovely whatever it is

very good day today at work and otherwise. Plugging along in the only direction l've got: straight ahead.

time for a little sci fi treat....

be well loves
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

Det...we have a community garden here where I work and tonight was the kickoff for this year's growing season. Although with the weather we've been having it could be July before we can plant anything! Glad you had a good all around day, you're sounding so positive these days, I'm proud of you.

Comment

Pauly - how are you? Don't avoid us - we are here for you. Don't ever give up.

Comment

Working...
                  X