thirsdi the thirsdieth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thirsdi the thirsdieth

morn all on this post hump day..how are yizall....good I hope...weather forecast here?damp,but not dry,overcast with patches of grey,so thats that sorted out.....dentist tomorrow..check up ..and a filling maybe nothing dramatical...

ok so on we go for heading for the end of the first quarter...

hiya Sam..what goes today friend ?what are you up to?

hiya pauly....hows you then ?coffee ed out ?how did yesterday go for you and kell?

here you go...he poses...she eats

20170330_090524.jpg

20170330_090212.jpg

mornin det,hows you mate...glad not having the group didnt frazzle your head..yes those things are mind blowing ...Ive also got a stone age axe...thats about 11000 years old!!

hiya sk...how are you feeling today then?wow fair bit going on for you on Friday then?hope it all goes well..

hiya ppqp...yep rabbits got out!!hows you then...300 at a memorial?fair number that....is ther any catering anything logistical like that got to be sorted?

the dog swallowed benadryl....what a clever dog ..no outside assistance I suppose? how are you today then?our weather seems to be following pretty much the same pattern here,so either we get sun or you get rain later..that was hard to work out...here you go ..a benadryl free coffee!!!

right peeps thats me ..moscow..have a good one ..big shout to those not here...

Facebook is officially bringing the dislike button out.
    What a perfect opportunity to ruin someone's wedding album.

Scotland have said they don't want independence after we said they could have it on one condition they take Liverpool with them.

Didn't get much sleep last night thanks to my neighbour playing a Lionel Richie song over and over again! I wouldn't normally mind but it was "All night long!"

I tried to sell my Thomas the Tank Engine train set at an antiques shop today.
    "You would have got more for it if the fat controller wasn't missing." Said the assistant.
    "Yeah, you're probably right." I replied. "She's good at haggling."

A trucker who has been out on the road for two months stops at a brothel outside Atlanta. He walks straight up to the Madam, drops down $500 and says, "I want your ugliest woman and a grilled cheese sandwich!" The Madam is astonished. "But sir, for that kind of money you could have one of my prettiest ladies and a three-course meal." The trucker replies, "Listen darlin’, I’m not horny – I’m just homesick."

A lawyer married a woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. On their wedding night, she told her new husband, "Please be gentle, I'm still a virgin." "What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married 10 times?" "Well, Husband #1 was a sales representative. He kept telling me how great it was going to be. Husband #2 was in software services. He was never really sure how it was supposed to function, but he said he'd look into it and get back to me. Husband #3 was from field services. He said everything checked out diagnostically, but he just couldn't get the system up. Husband #4 was in telemarketing. Even though he knew he had the order, he didn't know when he would be able to deliver. Husband #5 was an engineer. He understood the basic process, but wanted three years to research, implement, and design a new state-of-the-art method. Husband #6 was from finance and administration. He thought he knew how, but he wasn't sure whether it was his job or not. Husband #7 was in marketing. Although he had a nice product, he was never sure how to position it. Husband #8 was a psychologist. All he ever did was talk about it. Husband #9 was a gynecologist. All he did was look at it. Husband #10 was a stamp collector. All he ever did was... God! I miss him! But now that I've married you, I'm really excited!" "Good," said the new husband, "but, why?" "You're a lawyer. This time I know I'm going to get screwed!" -

"Daddy, where did I come from?" seven-year-old Rachel asks. It is a moment for which her parents have carefully prepared. They take her into the living room, get out several other books, and explain all they think she should know about sexual attraction, affection, love, and reproduction. Then they both sit back and smile contentedly. "Does that answer your question?" the mom asks. "Not really," the little girl says. "Judy said she came from Detroit. I want to know where I came from."

On hearing that her elderly grandfather has just passed away, Katie goes straight to her grandparents' house to visit her 95-year-old grandmother and comfort her. When she asks how her grandfather has died, her grandmother replies, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie tells her grandmother that two people nearly 100 years old having sex will surely be asking for trouble. "Oh no, my dear. Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. It was nice, slow, and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the ding and out on the dong." She pauses, wipes away a tear and then continues, "And if that damned ice cream truck hadn't come along, he'd still be alive today!"

A man boards a plane with six kids. After they get settled in their seats, a woman sitting across the aisle leans over to him and asks, "Are all of those kids yours?" He replies, "No. I work for a condom company. These are customer complaints."

A guy and his wife are sitting and watching a boxing match on television. The husband sighs and complains, “This is disappointing. It only lasted for 30 seconds!” “Good,” replied his wife. “Now you know how I feel.” -

A Giants fan, a Padre fan, and a Dodger fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves his team more. The Padre fan insists he's the most loyal. "This is for San Diego!" he yells and jumps off the side of the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Giants fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for San Francisco!" and pushes the Dodger fan off the mountain -

One day, a man came home and was greeted by his wife dressed in stunningly sexy lingerie. "Tie me up," she purred, "And you can do anything you want." So he tied her up and went golfing. -

A German asks a Mexican if they have any Jews in Mexico. The Mexican says, “Sí, we have orange jews, apple jews, and grape jews!” -

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth... After that, everything else was made in China. -

Wife: "How would you describe me?"
    Husband: "ABCDEFGHIJK."
    Wife: "What does that mean?"
    Husband: "Adorable, beautiful, cute, delightful, elegant, fashionable, gorgeous, and hot."
    Wife: "Aw, thank you, but what about IJK?"
    Husband: "I'm just kidding!" -

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was really angry. She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE!" The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway. Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought the box back in the house. She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale. Bob has been missing since Friday. -
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: thirsdi the thirsdieth

Mae everybody, Mick the jokes were fantastic! Today is Kells appointment, we'll be heading out shortly,bunnies look so cute they always have a serious face,like they get irritated with us humans haha,PQ,did you ever start the Chantix? Jackie Claire been off the smokes 3 weeks now using it! Smokes are supposed to go up in price here this weekend, another reason for me to quit,Det,enjoy the snow wishing everyone a happy AF Thursday Sam has a thread too,pop in and say bueno
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hidy ho ABerooos!

Mick, 11k year old tool is just amazing. wow

two thread for the price of one... can't beat that. guess I'll cut and paste this over yonder
      to cover all bases.

Sam, great to see you up and at 'em and learning neat new things.

nasty and stormy here so can't hang around long as I better get my bum on the road early
      to brave entropy on the high seas.

Rubbing some bruise ointment on my poor hands/fingers. Thankfully next week I go back to the
      armory where I belong and hands will get somewhat of a break.

Pauly, hows the hair biz treating you?

lets have a kickass
      nosce te ipsum
      (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...it cooled off here too with a cold wind blowing this afternoon. Supposed to be warm and sunny tomorrow for the memorial, will be glad when it's over and one. Yup, catering involved and an open bar. The most logistical problem will be parking. Hired my son's to do control. Glad the rabbits got out, they look great.

Pauly...haven't started the Chantix yet. Got the low down and was ready to start when the throat issues came to the surface. Still planning on starting as like you prices are going up April 1st.

Det...hope you kicked ass today. Way to tough it out filling in. Hope your hands are feeling better tonight.

Early to bed tonight, hopefully with a good sleep, it's going to be a long day tomorrow. Shout out to everyone else....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Mick, your bunnies look they put on a little weight over the winter, ha ha! I think I did too!
          There's a large amount of rain on the way here tomorrow, at least it's not snow.

Sam, you started your thread two minutes before Mick so you win

Pauly, do you have a Rx for Chantix? If you do maybe you should give it a try.

Det, you're getting snow & we are in a rain pattern now. Be careful out there!

PQ, glad to hear your weather is decent for the memorial. I hope it's an easy day for you.

SK, thinking of you & wishing you the best :hug:

Hello to everyone else checking in & wishing for a peaceful night for all.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lav,no way!
            I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
            Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
              Lav,no way!
              :harhar::harhar::harhar:

Comment

I find it kind of funny that smokes are going up in price on April Fools Day. I did notice up north that they were much more expensive than in the south. Actually, everything was more expensive in north. I nearly had a stroke in the grocery store. Then I needed to buy a bathing suit and I could not believe the prices on clothing. Everyone tries to point out that our sales tax is higher, but even with that tacked on our prices are much lower. Plus, no state income tax or city tax. Very little wear and tear on our cars. Property taxes are also lower. Gosh, if I was even going to entertain moving back---I would need to make a lot more money than I do now.

Lav--where I grew up in PA often won the award for the coldest place in the nation. Definitely colder. Then that nice breeze off the lake in Cleveland that goes right to the bone. Also, they grey days don't help much. Definitely took me two days back home to get back up to my normal energy levels. I tend to forget how much that stuff has an effect on me.

Back at work---I really forgot how much I enjoyed sales. It is weird because I was so used to all the corporate pressure that came with that industry. These guys are so laid back---I love artists.

I am not a big medicine person, but when something works it works. I will sing the praises of Chantix. Plus, I lost another 2 pounds and not really sure what that is all about. I think I just eat less working from home more. Definitely like how my clothes fit--nice and loose. I am all about comfort!

Det-you are doing great!

An old friend of mine who continually posts pics of herself with a glass of wine---which to me looks silly----then follows it with post after post about opiate addiction. She blasted me that 50,000 people died last year from opiates. When I told her that 100,000 had died from alcohol--she then told me that was different. Because with opiates its the doctors fault, with alcohol it is the persons fault. I guess I just don't see the difference. Except for the fact that alcohol is celebrated, advertised and cheered on. It is all that mental chatter that makes it so hard to quit, even when its killing you.

One of our news networks did a huge special on opiate addiction. Then proceeded to end the special with telling people how easy they were to get, how cheap and where to order them online. Are you freaking kidding me!
                Last edited by TheSunFlower97; March 31, 2017, 01:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X