the wenzdi times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the wenzdi times

Breaking news.................................

TRUMP RESIGNS FROM WHITE HOUSE

TITANIC SINKS ON MAIDEN VOYAGE

AMERICA PUTS MAN ON THE MOON

Only kiddin......just thought.....one out of 3 aint true.... now just suppose you could combine 1 and 3...

morn all and how are we.........good I yope....

firstly a big helloooooooooo to tt ,our resident upside down person...welcome back (that word again!!)how did your trip go...thats good about the project fingers xd for you..any other success?...yes you did ..you didnt drink ..despite all the drama and hassle you are going thru..you stayed tru to the no booze krew ...look at all the rhymy words there..is there no end to this mans talent?????erm yes there def is!!my back is on the mend and I ve volunteered to reshape dig and pull trees out of my sister in laws garden,,,nutso.. great to see you back...that word again..

hiya det...hows you mate...firstly ...be strong!!yes things are tuff at the moment especially on the emotive side ..in combination with that ,you are panicking about construction racking...chill mate..you will be ok ....treat building it as an exercise routine..do what you can endex....I remember millions of years ago ....in the army pretty brand new ..I did something wrong..got locked up in the guardroom for it ..in the cells.along with all the crap that goes with it ...polishing boots, buckets ,cleaning kerbs with a toothbrush ..la la la..etc..i thought my world had come to an end...I recall a piece of advice I was given,which stuck in my head forever and to a certain extent I have used..
    there are 24 hrs in the day....they cant kill you or make you pregnant ..fk em!! obviously tailor and moderate that to suit you ...what Im saying is dont fret over it..you will be ok...

hiya ppqp....how are you feeling today?hope you are better...soup n chuckie egg!!!works wonders :hug:

hiya Sam doing the do...you ok?how are the calves I know its the mad season starting on my friends farm...Im going to look at that t bar hive for my friend..rabbits are doing great ..they have decided the greenhouse makes a grand summer residence ..so now I open them up in the morning ..and open the greenhouse too..so who is Pavlov..you have a good one today..

hey pauly hows you then ?nice pic ..Thursday looks a pretty busy day for your gang!!best of luck to you

hiya Lav ..hows you then?ok I hope ..its a pity I wasnt there..would have put it together for you..so what about a deal..son +pergola fit =you +dog sitting?? sounds good to me...yep one real brew coming up..

big hello to all the others ...pie you ok ..sk hows the post surgery ..nora c how are things with you, avail...chin up snoopster how are things with you ?you looking for a job yet or is it too early? apologies to those Ive missed.....

I just posted a joke about United Airlines but the company forcibly removed it!

A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a sheriff. He thinks he's smarter being a big shot lawyer from New York and has a better education than an sheriff from West Virginia. The sheriff asks for license and registration. The lawyer asks, "What for?" The sheriff responds, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign." The lawyer says, "I slowed down and no one was coming." "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration please," say the sheriff impatiently. The lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration and you can give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket." The sheriff says, "That sounds fair, please exit your vehicle." The lawyer steps out and the sheriff takes out his nightstick and starts beating the lawyer with it. The sheriff says, "Do you want me to stop or just slow down?"

Two factory workers are talking. The woman says, "I can make the boss give me the day off." The man replies, "And how would you do that?" The woman says, "Just wait and see." She then hangs upside down from the ceiling. The boss comes in and says, "What are you doing?" The woman replies, "I'm a light bulb." The boss then says, "You've been working so much that you've gone crazy. I think you need to take the day off." The man starts to follow her and the boss says, "Where are you going?" The man says, "I'm going home, too. I can't work in the dark."

A doctor reaches into his smock to get a pen to write a prescription and pulls out a rectal thermometer. "Oh, damn it," he proclaims, "Some asshole has my pen!"

A boss said to his secretary, "I want to have sex with you, but I will make it very fast. I'll throw $1,000 on the floor and by the time you bend down to pick it up, I'll be done." She thought for a moment then called her boyfriend and told him the story. Her boyfriend said, "Do it but ask him for $2,000. Then pick up the money so fast, he won't even have enough time to undress himself." She agrees. After half an hour passes, the boyfriend calls the girlfriend and asks, "So what happened?" She responds, "The bstard used coins, so I'm still picking it up and he is still having sex with me!"

A doctor and a lawyer are talking at a party. Their conversation is constantly interrupted by people describing their ailments and asking the doctor for free medical advice. After an hour of this, the exasperated doctor asks the lawyer, "What do you do to stop people from asking you for legal advice when you're out of the office?" "I give it to them," replies the lawyer, "and then I send them a bill." The doctor is shocked, but agrees to give it a try. The next day, still feeling slightly guilty, the doctor prepares the bills. When he goes to place them in his mailbox, he finds a bill from the lawyer.

Three doctors are discussing which types of patients they prefer. Doctor Watson says, ''I prefer librarians. All their organs are alphabetized.'' Doctor Fitzpatrick says, ''I prefer mathematicians. All their organs are numbered.'' Doctor Ahn says, ''I prefer politicians. They’re gutless, heartless, brainless, spineless, and their heads and rear-ends are interchangeable.''
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: the wenzdi times

Good morning...

Great jokes, Mick. No job search yet, I am going to take the summer off and do other things. My husband is OK with that.

Det, you are so courageous through this divorce, group sounds like it was helpful. I admire your strength.

TT, so wonderful to have you back. I think a project sounds interesting. My life is now upside down, no job for me after this week. The grief and loss is not fun to go through.

Sam, working with bees is interesting, thanks for sharing.

Porquoi, hope you feel better.

Hello to all and have a good Wednesday.

Comment

Mae everybody, darn it Mick,I thought maybe something happened overnight with the first headline, got me excited for nothing haha,our new title should be the" no booze krew" I like that very tired this morning so I'm just waving to all,much love and have a great AF Wednesday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...got a decent sleep last night and am feeling much better this morning. Now to work on getting some energy back.

Snoop...thanks, yup think I'm over it. Sorry your world is upside down at the moment.

Pauly...hope your day improves. I'm moving pretty slow this morning too.

Have a Wonderful AF Wednesday all.....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Happy humpday ABerooodles!

Mick, thanks for the boot-up and good positive advice. Will proceed with brain in happy mode on this fine morn

well, nothing much to report since last night except a nice deep sleep which is grand. Be back tonight with the daily download.

Morning waves to Snoopy, Pauly, PPQ and whomever joins our happy clan.

be well loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Mick, I declare the spine surgery a success and I haven't even seen the doc yet. I am already in less pain than before the surgery, but movement is still restricted, i.e. no volleyball or sex. The knee surgery, not so much, it is still hurting and there's too much arthritis in there for a fix w/o a replacement.

POTUS is an idiot, this administration is a boondoggle and United wants to beat up it's passengers! I think the police are responsible for the abuse, but sheesh. Their stock took a huge stumble yesterday. Jordanian Airlines was trolling them yesterday saying there was no dragging on their flights, lol.

Det., very impressed my friend, living in the now is very important.

Welcome back, TT.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Can't believe it's already close to 10 pm, wow!
              Life is moving right along here even without a pergola, ha ha!
              I'll be out most of the day tomorrow & am likely to come home & find my son's dogs locked up in the garage (which is where I told him to put them if I'm not home) LOL
              Life will be exciting for the next several days.

Mick, please keep the coffee pot full to keep me energized the next several days, please!!!

Hi there SnopStar & Pauly!

PQ, glad yo are starting to feel better!

SK, forget the volleyball & sex - just get your back & knee in good working order!!

Det, staying focused on today helps keep me calm. I can worry myself half to death if I start projecting into the future.
              You are doing a great job of taking one day at a time, I am glad. I am also glad that your group is helpful!

Greetings to the others & wishing everyone a nice night!
              Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

evening greetings ABeroooos!

SK, so glad the spine is on the mend. That was fast, wonderful.

Been feeling frustrated at work and not even sure why. Getting so annoyed when i drop things or make any mistake. I'm just maintaining
                awareness of it and trying to let it pass. overall a better day though which I'm indeed grateful for. Also been so very tired and that's a head scratcher
                as well. May be adrenal fatigue... dunno. Anyhow I'm sure to sleep well very soon. Hopefully I'll be more chipper tomorrow.

wishing you all a fun and AF Thursday

gnight loves
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X