sunday the easterith of April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sunday the easterith of April

mornin all..happy easter to you all..as we speak Im sitting watching 3 young deer playing in the field behind ..there are usually 4 but 1 of them aint there ..an excellent observation on my part 4-1=3 so what are we up to today then.I wet down to sil yesterday to look at the garden ....it needs a fair amount of work to do..and I am going to need a rotivator too...there have been pines round the garden and even the roots are seeable on the top..so got to lay a new lawn after rotivating it..also either rebuild or repair fence ..the uprights have gone but the rest of the wood is sound ,remove the garden shed,make a border,where the metal raling are she wants wooden panels...for me keep the metal and board over it on both sides ..extra strength...and at the beginning of May I start digging out the stable block with my friend for 8 weeks!!so time is restricted..
    I also sold my car last night...got a new one on the way..with a permanent camper module and a slightly lowered flower to stand up in ...I was sick of banging my head!!!this one is on a 2012 plate 37000 miles ,2 litre diesel,it will have mains hook up 2 x double mains sockets fitted inside ..4 x 12 sockets sink ,cooker,electric water tap, cupboards,table carpets ,leisure battery split charger,double bed..it is 2 tone gold ..one way looks silver the other gold..it is the biggest vehicle I can get to use for day to day running..so a lot going on..

brew time...Julies dad at hospital today...not happy ...his appt is at 5 so he cant go to the pub at dinner time !

hi snoopster happy easter to you ...stick with the feeling good ..not the empty bit..whats that with ?the recent shenanigans?

pauly hey howz youthen..whats this about the car...we still haven't sold Kells old car so we're gonna try parking it up the street,....what for ?insurance job ..getting it torched or summat??you working today....

hiya ppqp...n o oops day...didnt do much digging was just a tester really..how are you then?hope all is well or getting better

tt happy easter,,soon be xmas there!!nope the rabbits wont be getting covered in chocolate ..they would eat it before me..hope your cauliflower and garlic soup was ok!

hiya Lav...here you go..potato coffee...I haven chitted any red spuds ,done charlotte King Eddies and Maris piper...as fro the back it is ok ..on a pain scale about 7 out of 10....how are the dogs doing ?have you heard from son?

yo det you doing good mate?out again today/have agood one buddy

right wishing each and every person who reads this a happy easter,hope it is a good one,and a sober one .....

20170415_132800.jpg

InkedIMG-20170318-WA0000 (2)_LI.jpg

17352218_738028536366939_1148545629539348038_n.jpg

Booked my flight on United Airlines today, I'm really excited now.
    It's been a long time since I was aggressively pulled off!

"Dad, how comes my sister is called Teresa?"
    "Because your Mum loves Easter and it's an anagram of Easter."
    "Thanks Dad."
    "No problem Alan."

I couldn't help but overhear two guys in their mid-twenties while sitting at the bar last night.
    One of the guys says to his buddy: "Man you look tired."
    His buddy says: ​“Mate I'm exhausted. My girlfriend and I have sex all the time. She’s after me 3 and 4 times a day.​ She wants sex before breakfast, sex before I go to work, when I come home she’s tearing my shirt off as I come through the door.
    She’s got her hands down my pants after dinner. She even joins me in the shower almost every night. I just don't know what to do."
    A fellow in his 50’s sitting a couple of stools down, also overheard the conversation.
    He looked over at the two young men and with the wisdom of years said,
    "Marry her. That'll put a stop to all that shit!"

Q: Who cares if you pee in the shower?
    A: The bride and all her guests, apparently.

Q: How does Albus get into Hogwarts?
    A: Through the Dumble-door. -

I saw a young teenage kid on the subway today. He had a Mohawk hairstyle dyed yellow, green, and red. He caught me staring at him and in a nasty voice asked, "What the f*ck are you looking at?" I replied, "Sorry, but when I was about your age I had sex with a parrot. I thought maybe you were my son." -

One woman I was dating called and said, "Come on over, there's nobody home." I went over. Nobody was home. -

Two homeless men are devising a plan to get free drinks at a bar. The first one has an idea: "We'll buy a hot dog and stick it down your pants, walk into the bar, get our drinks, drink, and when the bartender asks for his money, you pull down your pants and I suck on the hot dog that you put down there. He'll kick us out, and we wont have to pay. It's brilliant!" The second man agrees and they do this in the first bar where it works just as planned. Then they hit up 4 more bars and the first man says, "This is great, getting all these free drinks!" The other man replies, "Yeah, especially because the hot dog fell out at the first bar."

After fighting some crime, Superman wanted to score some action. He flew over to Wonder Woman's apartment to see if she was available. As he landed on her balcony, he saw Wonder Woman naked on the bed with her legs wide open. Superman thought to himself, "I'm faster than a speeding bullet; I could be in there, have sex, and be out again before she knew what happened." So Superman did his super thing in a split second and flew off happily. Meanwhile back on the bed, Wonder Woman asked, "Did you hear something?" "No!" said the Invisible Man, "But my ass sure hurts like hell!"

A penguin takes his car to the shop, and the mechanic says he needs an hour to check it out. So the penguin goes across the street to the 7-Eleven to kill some time and get an ice cream. Since the penguin has no hands, the poor little guy gets the ice cream all over his beak. He returns to the mechanic and the guy tells him, "Looks like you blew a seal." "Oh no," says the penguin, "this is just a little ice cream."

Three potatoes are standing on a corner. Which one is the prostitute? The one saying, "I-DA-HO."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: sunday the easterith of April

Happy Easter to all...

Mick, loved the jokes especially the one about the kid with the mohawk hairdo. Good stuff.

Det, feeling a little concerned about being unemployed, not having the day to day interactions, that type of stuff. With any loss (in my case a job) there are always feelings of grief, and so that is how I feel sometimes, empty and lonely. But, again, it is my choice on what I choose to focus on, so every day will make a list of things I want to do and follow it.

TT, I hope someone gives me a chocolate easter bunny, sounds good.

Hello to all have a great AF Sunday.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,that's a cute vehicle, can't even tell it has all that inside by looking at the outside, Kells car will not sell,had it on Craigslist, Offer up,so we parked it up the street so people could see it more but still nada, I told hubs to just call Pick-A-Part and junk it,can't figure out the Alan joke? Loved the homeless guys and Superman haha! Snoopstar,its normal to feel a bit down right now,just dont let it over take you,Det,I'm very happy you have sober buds to hang out with, keeps you busy in a healthy way,Happy Easter to all and I hope we all have a wonderful AF Sunday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Easter All....

Mick...glad to hear there was no ooopsies yesterday. Looking at that pick there is a lot of yard work to do. Make sure you have help. Nice wheels, glad to hear the noggin will be safe.

Snoop...yup got to go through the grieving process. I applaud your plan and attitude.

Pauly...I hope the Easter Bunny was good to you.

Hopefully the snow we got last night will dispensary today. The boys and I will be going out to dinner with "grandma" today, unless the ex appears then all plans are off. I feel sorry for her, she is lonely. The ex scares the hell out of her, yet she won't stand up for herself and her other son is on oxygen so doesn't travel much. She's 94 and likes Denny's so it'll be the early senior dinner and home by 5pm. LOL Have a great day all and might see you later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hopefully the snow we got last night will dispensary today Stupid Spell Check! But the snow did disappear. LOL

Was planning on heading over to the MIL's around 4pm when I got a call from my niece. My brother in law died of a heart attack this morning, he was 65. So we headed over right away and did go out for a bite to eat. My ex is headed back from Saskatchewan, not sure how as he doesn't have license and the cops are looking for him. The boys and I will make sure Grandma gets to where she has to be when the time comes. You just never know what a day will bring.

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Mick, I'm thinking you need a bulldozer for that yard work, ha ha!!
            Love your new camper, good luck with it now
            The dogs are doing just fine, this is their vacation home so they know how to behave! I have been receiving texts & pictures from my son. The kids are having fun swimming & they are heading to see the Grand Canyon tomorrow, nice. I've never been there myself so I'll look forward to some pics.

Hello SnoopStar, Pauly & PQ! I hope everyone had a nice Easter day. A senior citizen dinner at Denny's sounds safe enough PQ, ha ha! It's a shame the old woman is lonely like that. I hope it all went well for you

No company today so I didn't have to spend the day cooking which is OK. I did make some really decent dairy free perogie though - yum!!!
            Hello to TT, Sam, Pie, SK & everyone.
            Have a peaceful night one & all.

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy egg-laying bunny day ABeroooskies!

Mick, my goodness yer busy as always. Nice adventure vehicle you scored there. camping trips coming up?
              I'm looking forward to several this year. This will be a good nature/adventure year. so i have declared!

Had a lovely time in the mountains shooting with sober buddy and his son, then out for lunch. Now domestic chores and
              getting ready for a good work week.

Snoopster, lifestyle changes can really require time and patience... I feel for you. Glad you are planning and keeping organized.
              I'm dreadfully unorganized. ack!

Pauly, good luck on plan B for the car.

PPQ, Denny's is a blast from the past for me... when I was a broke teen i spent so many late nights there with friends. Hope you have a good time.

off to put away laundry. wooo hoooo

be well loves.
              nosce te ipsum
              (Know Thyself)

Comment

there you are Lav, glad to hear all is spiffy and quiet
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X