Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday April 23

MAE ALL...

Just want to get the thread started so will post this and then go put the coffee on. Bee right back....:smile:PPQP

OK...coffee all around and peppermint tea for Mick.

Mick...hope you're doing ok. You have had so much loss in your life lately. Thinking of you.

Det...like TT said, it's not drinking thoughts, I just can't shut the thinking down. Will discuss mindfulness with my therapist and see what she suggests.

Spending the day preparing for my court appearance. At least it's just an informal meeting with a court clerk so not stressed over proper procedures.
    Hope we all have a Sober Sunday....:smile:PPQP
    Last edited by porqoui; April 23, 2017, 07:56 AM.

Re: Sunday April 23

Mae everybody, thanks for starting us up,not sure if Mick will be around today..poor guy slept good and long but had too many dreams,I dont care for that cuz I feel "un refreshed" or something, had kind of a boring Saturday cuz Kell was off but in a lazy mood,I was gonna suggest dinner somewhere but I guess everyone was feeling lazy,thank the Lord for Lifetime movies,kept me very occupied SF,I hadn't even realized you were married this whole time! I hope everything works out the way its supposed to and however it turns out is best for you,think I'm gonna fanagle hubs to take me to Denny's for French toast,that sounds super good(even though I'm supposed to be avoiding wheat!) Much love to ALL,Sam,Pie,TT,Lav,Det,Nora,PQ and of course you Mick have a nice AF Sunday.
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya folks,just a quick jump in..thanks for all your kind words..I feel pretty shit to be honest,all the what ifs and feeling guilty etc,everyone says you gave her the best you really care blah blah blah..but it still doesnt answer could I have done more..what gives me the right to put her to sleep.been up since about 4am ..checking on Jeeves ..he is doing better than I thought..its a lovely day out there.I just wish.....

anyway peeps enuff of moanin moi..hope you all have a nice day ..det you are doing brill friend well done to you ..best of luck ppqp..hiya pauly snoopster Lav et al you are a great bunch
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Take care Mick and don't be so hard on yourself. I don't think anyone doubts the love and care you gave your bunnies and you shouldn't feel guilty about anything. Remember these were rescue bunnies and Sandy had a glorious life after finding you. :heartbeat:

Comment

Good evening Abbers, one & all!

Thanks for the start up PQ!
          I hope your court preparations went well.
          I always resort to mindfulness when I feel things are getting 'unsettled'. It helps me focus on what is really important & not the current BS

Pauly, lots of places are offering GF these days - check the menu.

Mick, good to see you. I know you are going to question yourself about the 'what ifs' but honestly, there is no need. You did the very best for your bunnies! Please be kind to yourself hug:

Hello to Det, TT, Pie, SF, Sam & everyone.
          Have a peaceful night!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy Sunday ABerooos!

PPQ, great to have you booting us up into action even if I'm a bit tardy
            great to hear it's not the AL voice. I join Lav in being a benefactor of mindfulness meditation,
            especially along with abdominal breathing. Good stuff.

Mick, I'm sure you are still sad. Losing a loved one is awful. Hang in there.

Sunflower, sounds like big changes perhaps. Boy do I know the feeling... this last 8 months has been nutso in many big ways.

well, another quiet day at home doing a few chores and enjoying a bit of sunshine and blasting wind. Quite a combo.

Just recalled that i had a very brief thought of a cold beer on Friday night while driving home. I thought it so odd and it was quickly banished but
            just thought I'd blab it out as I need to be carefully introspective and conscious of my feelings in that department.

shouts to Pauly my super quit bud, and TTops from last night.

gnight loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

PQ--I know the "thinking" can wear you out! I used to have a real issue with it---I think now that I journal a lot---I see that it floats from my head to paper. I just found a an online journal app that I really like. And I can have multiple journals. Pensu is the name of it.

Det--We will see where things go from here, I need to get some details wrapped up on my end. I think he would be content to just go on as is. There are just so many issues that run deep. We aren't the same people we were 20 years ago, nor should we be. Its just always so tense in the house when he is home. Its not good for me or the the kids. I can't take the complaining ALL the freaking time. If its not that--then its this. He really gets on my oldest son and he can't see how much it hurts him.

Mick--sorry you are feeling bad. I don't know the details, but when someone puts an animal down it is done out of love. Its the hardest thing to decide, but you do it not for you, but for them.

Had a super lovely day celebrating my son's 14th birthday.

I can't make this shit up---Friday night as a woman was clutching two bottles of wine---she tells me that she can only have 1 shrimp skewer (there is probably like 5 little shrimp on this thing) because "she is watching her calories". So tempted to suggest releasing the wine......

Comment

Working...
              X