Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monday 24.........

Ahoy hoy ABeroooos!

am I first on the job? dunno for sure but figured we needed a time stamp in the space/time continuum just in case.

Let's have a super kickass AF Monday to set the week right.

Sunflower, thanks for the online journal tool. Glad b'day was fun. I get mine in a month... going to be some strange feelings/vibes
    and will just roll with the punches as it's also our anni month.

I'm just super grateful Dx and i are getting along and treating each other with love and respect during this very trying time
    of separation. I've seen so many close to me go through dreadful knockdown/dragout divorces. yucko.

remember that every decade every cell in our bodies is renewed/regenerated so we are literally brand new. Let's just not copy the old
    crappy thoughts and limitations along with.... that's the key me thinks.

be well loves
    Last edited by Determinator; April 24, 2017, 08:39 AM.
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Re: Monday 24.........

Mae everybody, much love to all and have a happy AF Monday
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hello people how are you all?ok I hope..weather over here is pretty hit and miss today...spnet yesterday doing up a fence and fixing the garden and building in the steps..Jeeves is feeling it today you can tell..phoned the rescue centre this morning...they have 5 females,s o think we are going down to look at them this weekend here they are..

audrey

Audrey.jpg

ermintrude

Ermintrude.jpg

ethel

Ethel.jpg

jocasta

Jocasta.jpg

ruby

Ruby.jpg

will try n put some jokes up tomorrow
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

this fence was going to the dump so I got it ,cut it down drilled and wire brushed it and repainted it...also redid the stepping stones in the garden

20170424_065226.jpg

20170424_065245.jpg
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mick,all those bunnies are too cute I can't pick a fave!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Det...thanks for the time stamp this morning. So glad to hear that you and Dx are respecting each other. I've been on the other side. Thanks for the reminder of the cells, I'm holding you to that.

Mick...nice score on the fence, it looks great and the stepping stones just set it off. Glad to see you're keeping busy. Unlike Pauly I do have a favorite out of the pics. Ermintude looks like Jeeve's sister.

Pauly...hope you're having a fab day.

Feeling a little stressed out ATM. It's been snowing all day and not looking forward to the drive to the funeral tomorrow. On a positive note I did find the document from the lawyer I was looking for so just need to organize my response to the ridiculous bill. Feeling a little stressed over that but keep reminding myself the President's got my back if it all goes to shit. Honestly, regardless of the final outcome it'll be nice to have it finally over and done with. Back to the lawyer response, will check back later....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Det, nice startup this morning, thanks
              I hope your day was fabulous!

Hi there Pauly!

Mick, wonderful job on the fence, very nice work, as always.
              The bunnies are all adorable, good luck picking just one, ha ha! I think Ethel & Ruby speak the loudest to me

PQ, gosh I can't wait until all that BS is over for you, geez!
              Please have a safe drive to the funeral tomorrow, I hope it all goes as well as possible for you.

Hunkering down for a big rain day tomorrow, chilly here too. Then summery weather by Friday, crazy stuff!
              Greetings to the rest of the crew & wishing everyone a peaceful night!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

evening check-in.... howdy ABsters!

Mick, I'm in the 'they are all so cute i can't decide' mode.... all of them! erm... may not be wise. You'd have to move out to make room.

PPQ, I get stressed about anything prior to an important meeting of any type. I just start really early, then just chill out and listen to the radio for a while.
                Hope all is low drama.

Lav, sounds like an indoor day tomorrow. No idea what weather is here tomorrow... today was just insanely windy and a bit brisk.

Had a really positive work day and came home in a great mood which is super.

Pauly scissor-hands.... hows the stylin' world treating you?

off to pack lunch and all that jazz.

gnight loves
                nosce te ipsum
                (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
                X