Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AF Daily Wed May 3

MAE ALL...

Just getting the thread going and hopefully we're back to normal. Was a bit frustrating the last 2 days but we're better off for it.

Mick...looking forward to seeing the pics of the new wheels today and excited for Saturday.

Pi...good to see you popping in.

TT...hope you're feeling better.

Lav...a coworker gave me 3 tomato plants, can't wait to get in the garden.

Off to put the coffee on, will be back later.....:smile:PPQP

Re: AF Daily Wed May 3

hiya ppqp...thanks for posting up ...I was really busy this morning ,plus I didnt feel too great so it was a kind of force job to do anything...feel really tired ...so lets have a late brew..took some pics of the new car/van ..not the best havent got dets touch!!
    20170503_173702.jpg

20170503_080436_10159.jpg

20170503_080650.jpg

20170503_080356.jpg
    Last edited by Mick; May 3, 2017, 02:43 PM.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Thanks for kicking us off PQ. Van looks great Mick. Sorry you are not feeling great.
      I am not sure if I can get my ultrasound done before I leave the country - latter is a work related trip. But will do my best. Still feeling physically unwell. Not debilitating or anything but I am worried about whats going on inside my body (yes Lav I know not to catastrophise but its hard not to). Mr GB is having a grumpy nasty phase too. I am trying to ignore him.
      Pauly - please check in.
      Det - also.
      Hello there Snoopy, Pie, Nora and all others. Keep sane!!!
      Last edited by treetops; May 3, 2017, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Good score on the car Mick, I think you and Julie will really enjoy it. Hope you're feeling better, you have a right to feel tired after everything you've been through.

TT...hope you can get the ultrasound done before you go too. Just keep the Ignore Button pushed with Mr GB, it's you time.

I echo TT, Pauly...Det...please check in.

Temps have really soared so am so looking forward to getting the garden started. That's my secret escape. LOL ....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers!

Thanks for the startup this morning PQ
          It seems like just a few days ago you were dealing with snow & now you are planting tomatoes, ha ha! I hope they do well & provide lots of tomato love.

Mick, I love the van!! We used to call them 'hippie buses' back in the day, LOL
          Now yo just have to figure out where to go
          I hope you are feeling better tonight.

TT, I hope you feel better too. I know you are really careful with your diet but do you think maybe some food got this episode started?
          I have become so intolerant to so many foods over the years it's hard to know what to eat. I can be fine one minute then dealing with gall bladder pain the next. All it takes is some 'forbidden' food from my food list.

Pauly & Det, please check in soon so we can stop worrying.
          Hello to Pie, SK, Sam & everyone thinking of dropping by.
          I hope everyone has a peaceful night!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Heya ABeroooos!

oh my, took me an extra bit to figure out how to get back on the site with other confuser probs in the mix. I'm trying to run some huge
            photo programs and this poor ol laptop just isn't made for such things. lets see then...

Mick, what a sweet ride. A car you can cook in is awesome.

PPQ, thanks for the launch this morn.

TTops, hope you get into the clinic soon to see what's up. no fun feeling crummy.

Lav, tomorrow is pizza day at work but I'm bringing homemade curry from tonight as i don't want to feel
            like total ass for the whole day.

tomatoes? was just talking about getting some last night. there is a sale at a local school on the 14th and hope to
            nab some myself. 80F today. whew! PPQ gardening is a fantastic escape

Got a hummingbird pic from Sunday, will post tomorrow if I'm not too blurry.

Pauly.... come on doooooown...

gnight loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Working...
            X