its the mon day ..def not a sun day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its the mon day ..def not a sun day!!!

morn all how are we today then?all good I hope,,aching a wee bit ..manged to rotivated and level sil garden yesterday..then they all went out for a meal ..not me...mouth is too sore..dentist tomorrow get fixed up..
    both rabbits still facing each other very close..see how it goes I might put them together this week depends how they behave

ok lets get the cawfee pot on..

hiya tt... hows you ? I read your post re your mum yesterday....the circumstances on a personal level for you werent good ..but the outcome is...and Im sure your mum would be satisfied with that...on reflection,I just got to thinking,how many things in the past that havent been so clever have I been responsible for indirectly via drink?that is a swamp we could all sink in ..look forward not back.

hiya ppqp...how are you today then?all good I hope...you had a good weekend in Banff...looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago for me..

hiya snoopster how are you today then?hope all is well with you..

pauly ..yoo hoo.. day 11....go for it..

det ..sad times friend,and its too easy to lay blame etc ...all tyou can do is look forward ok it might not be the best ov times,but only you can make it buddy,you control it..not booze..youve done well in the past but let yourself down..lets see if you can do it and keep doing it mate....who knows what the future will hold.

hiya Nora c...how are you doing? how are things..

hiya Lav...how are you ? never got too sunburned yesterday and def not today!!!!!yes mouth is really sore..but hey silver lining time ...great diet!!!! sorry about your dil.. sounds kinda mixed up to me...any way heres a nice cuppa joe..

hiya sf ...how are you doing?hope all is well with you.....as for your friend...exactly the same is happening to my brother...

a big hiya to everyone else...

Saw the world's largest egg earlier.

Thought to myself, that'll take some beating.

Police - "What's your emergency?"
    Me - "Two girls are fighting over me."
    Police - "OK, so what's the problem?"
    Me - "The fat one's winning."

What did the O say to the Q?

Dude, your dck’s hanging out.

What do you call a dinosaur with a very big vocabulary?

The saurus

What's the stupidest animal in the jungle?

The polar bear.

Man:"Waitress, can I ask you something about the menu please?"

Waitressslaps his face)
    "The men I please are none of your damn business!"

Gutted that one of the Russian acrobats in our human pyramid has been deported.

We don't have Oleg to stand on.

A red and a blue ship have just collided in the Caribbean.

Apparently the survivors are marooned.

What do you call a snake that's exactly 3.14 metres long?

A πthon.

Little girl gets lost in walmart

Security guard asks her 'what's your mum like?'

Little girl replies 'Big d.cks and vodka'

Saw Vincent van Gogh in a pub and asked if he wanted a drink.

He said "No thanks, I've got one 'ere!"

I remember one time I brought my report card home and said, "Hey Dad, I got a B in Reading!"

He just said "That's a D, you idiot."
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: its the mon day ..def not a sun day!!!

Mick, some crazy jokes today, I liked them. Take care of yourself while getting the dental work repaired. Hope those bunnies start to appreciate each other soon.

TT, tough memory for you, good you have maintained your AF life. Why does the mind focus on the negative experience, when I am sure you and your mom had lots of good times together. I was remembering some positive times with my mom, her illness and death process were awful. Hope you are enjoying your trip as much as possible.

Porquoi, what a nice way to spend the day, hiking in a fantastic park, good for you.

Det, we are here to support you as you go through this transition.

Hope we all have a good AF start to the week. Hello to all.

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick,the jokes cracked me up yes day 11(again) but I'm happy for them,I've been texting with Det and I told him the extent of the last drinking session,, it was bad,very bad so I'll take 11 paltry days and run with them! Sold hubs' bike he just bought over the weekend, it just needed too much work and $$ put into it,kind of sad but I'm sure down the line he'll find something else,SF,nice post yesterday, yeah we think we have problems, jeez much love to all and I hope its a great AF Monday for us all
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Good Monday evening Abbers,

Thanks for the cuppa this morning Mick
        I hope your dental work goes well for you & you rest up after all that weekend work. Say Hi to the bunnies for me.

Hi there SnoopStar & Pauly!
        Hello to PQ, Det, SF, TT & anyone else checking in tonight.

I enjoyed some seriously pleasant weather today & went to lunch with a couple of old friends.
        YB broke down & paid someone to power wash the siding on the house & garage today, looks much better. He has two power washers stored in his garage but can't be bothered using them, ha ha! Now I am in the process of getting him to remove some overgrown shrubs that he never bothered trimming over the years, To think nearly 14 years ago we paid the landscaper big bucks to plant all these things & now they have to go - whatever!!

Wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Heya ABeroooos,

whooh doggy, so darn tired. After a big work day I had to drive a couple towns over and do a photoshoot afterwork but it was a good experience.

Mick, sorry to hear boot the body and toof soreness.

Pauly, 11days AF is not paltry! keep up the great work and thanks for keeping up on the texting.

Lav, I'm no handyman so I'd be afraid of the power washer too glad things are shaping up on the house.

Sunflower, no things are beyond repair sadly and I've received my divorce decree in the mail. This is a very rough month
          with anniversary and birthday, but I'll chug through somehow. Will be good to get to counselling tomorrow night.

be well loves and gnight
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

Mick I am sorry to hear about your brother. I don't try to understand things in life anymore, just accept that life is crap sometimes to the best people. I know TT's post made me wince with a few memories. Looking forward is best.

Det--I am sorry--sometimes I'm not on for long stretches and I miss things. I know this is difficult, but the only way through this is forward and sober. When I got arrested i wanted to say screw it (addiction talking)....but, I had crossed my own line. Which is sad because there are other things I shudder at much more than being arrested.

Well my customer who is trying to watch her calories--while clutching her wine came by today. I really feel for her because I know inside the hell she is probably living. She had me give her this little tiny scoop of quino---then says to me "need to counter the effects of this" as she holds up the wine smiling. Sometimes things just come out of my mouth---"yeah that is why I don't drink. I don't like the effects." She just smiled and walked off. It makes me sick to think of the hold that shit had on me. You have the drink in hand, dopamine is flowing already so excited it is going to get its drink----YET even in that moment you know you are going to feel like shit. And I freaking consider myself a fairly logical person. No wonder they used to put drunks in psych wards---we made absolutely no sense at all.

Comment

Working...
            X