saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

saturday

mornin all and how are we today then?no work well of a fashion for me today ...we managed to get quite a lot done yesterday,so on Monday ..finish off the hardcore..and tuesday first lot of concrete in ,then re bars in and second lot .. aching a bit but hey....took the fence down in the garden for the rabbits ...both now playing of a fashion together,still not in the same hutch but not far away hopefully...ok brrewe time..

hiya Sam ..how did the toonz go mate ..did you enjoy yourself? I hope so...

hiya pauly how are you ?how are the rest of the family?they got over the bug?best cure for it?.....ice cream!!!!well in my book it is..

hiya tt...how are you today? hope all is well try not to be too downhearted about the job ..wheres there is one there is more ..its just finding them!yep still feeling burnt here!!

hiya ppqp...enjoy that long weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeend is that long enuff??go for it with the garden ..I havent done nearly as much as I usuall do ..dont know why.

Hiya Lav...congrats on nosmo king for 8 years..I know that feeling ..how easy it would ...every now and again..you get that mm moment ..but lets have a brew instead!!!!

hiya det ..you are out this weekend aintcha? with a friend...have a good time buddy..

right there it is short n sweet ..have a good one everybody......20170519_180701.jpg

Apparently the leader of ISIS has gone into hiding and surrounded himself with 71 virgins.
    Well at least we know he isn't in Liverpool.

Just remember, behind every angry woman..

There's a man with absolutely no fcking clue about what the hell he's done wrong.

There's a new razor designed for dyslexics.

It's the best thing since sliced beard.

I think my wife sells drugs?

As I was leaving the phone rang.

When I answered it the bloke on the other end said "has that dope gone yet?"

My wife said that she's leaving me because of my obsession with cats.

She's kicking meeeoowt.

know a man that can chop down trees in his sleep.

He's a slumberjack.

If you're struggling to fall asleep, lay on the edge of the bed and you'll soon drop off.

The downside of living in my area is that so many people have head lice.

The positive side is, we are a close nit community!!..

My girlfriend asked for something black and lacy for Valentines Day.

Apparently she didn’t mean football boots.

Wife rang "Three girls in my office just received flowers, they're absolutely gorgeous"

I said "Thats probably why they received flowers"

I went to a pet shop.

I said ‘Can I buy a goldfish?’

The guy said ‘Do you want an aquarium?’

I said ‘I don’t care what star sign it is’.

"It's a boy!" I shouted tears rolling down my face "I don't believe it. A boy!"

Its at that moment I decided I'd never visit Thailand again.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: saturday

morning all
    thanks for the brew Mick. yep fun tunes last night, going to a small fiddle fest tonight I think, depends how tired I am after work

PQ, yep still doing soil job too.

looking like beautiful day out there. Be well friends
    Sam
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody, Lav congrats in 8 years off the smokes!! Sam,I remember when your wife quit,too bad she started up again but I guess addiction is addiction Mick,the jokes were super funny haha,the family seems to be illness free,I told Kell to stop pushing herself and Louie to go do stuff,if you're sick you're sick and need to rest! Of course nobody listens to me but whatevs,off to fix my face and fro for work,much love to all and I hope we have have a fab AF Saturday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for the startup and glad to see you're taking a day off. The yard looks great and glad to see the bunnies out in the yard. Hope they are getting along.

Sam...I thought as much but glad to see you're veying work is still going. It's going to be a great day here too.

Pauly...good to hear the family is illness free. Hope you have a good day at work.

Lav...:welldone: 8 Years! That's FAB.

Off to prepare the Loaded Baked Potato Salad for the BBQ this afternoon. Have a Super Saturday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

PQ,loaded baked potato salad sounds great! Care to share the recipe when you have time? I miss Pie was thinking about her,I know she's OK but still
          Last edited by paulywogg; May 20, 2017, 02:44 PM.
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Happy Sat ABeroooonikas near and far,

Mick, what a project. I'm tired just from thinking about it. Glad the bunny warfare is cooling down.

Pauly, people don't listen to me either. which is prolly good otherwise most of them would be dead. LOL

PPQ, I'm also in barby Q mode today, just went and got the propane filled. Dang thing is heavy. I use a propane
            grill and toss bits of wood into it for smoky goodness.

Sam (baby fiddle) glad yer having fun with live music, there's nothing like it. Thomas Jefferson was a huge fan and thought it
            healthy to play music daily. Maybe I'll pick up a keyboard one of these days again.

Bake a potato, toss well into a salad.... presto! ok, I have no idea and I'm curious too....

been making fun and strange foods with things I got from the Filipino grocery. Palm vinegar is amazing stuff.

well, more fun to be had. be well loves
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Saturday evening greetings Abbers,

Mick, the bunnies in paradise pic is nice
              Glad you have the weekend off to rest yourself. Some of us need to remember we're not spring chickens anymore, ha ha!

Sam, it was a beautiful day today. Grateful the excessive heat went somewhere else

Pauly, I hope everyone in your house gets better soon. Give them some of that chicken soup you made!

PQ, we will all be looking for that recipe now, sounds good, ha ha!!

Det, not sure I ever tried palm vinegar - good on salads or what?

Have a peaceful night everyone. At least we have decent sleeping weather!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09
              Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Had a great time at the BBQ and here's the recipe for those who want it. This serves 4-6.
                2lbs Russet potatoes, scrubbed and pricked all over with a fork.
                (following measurements are a guide as I increase depending on how many potatoes I end up with)
                3/4 cup mayonnaise (I use Miracle Whip)
                3/4 cup sour cream
                8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
                1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
                1/3 cup chopped green onions
                Bake the potatoes at 425 degrees for about 50 minutes, till tender and cooked through. Cool completely then cut into 1/2 inch pieces
                In a large bowl combine the mayonnaise and sour cream. Add potatoes, bacon, cheese, green onion, salt and pepper.
                Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
                Let me know if you try it and what you think.
                Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                X