Sleeping patterns are off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sleeping patterns are off

Mine have been all over the map. 2 hours here, 2 there. Then constant sleep for hours by use of drugs. The drugs are crazy because you have conscious dreams and the instant realization of reality sucks. It's 1:30 am and have had enough sleep so my sleep patterns have shifted. Guess I will drug myself again to try to get to normal. It's 130 AM here. I use a variety of drugs to induce sleep but its all at the wrong times.

Mirtazapine is my friend. The thing with Remeron is you won't see me for another at least 8 hours and I think its a careless thing to do with a new puppy. How do I get my sleep altered 12 hours. Many of you are from europe or england so the conversations are important but they are like 6 to 8 hours off GMT.

Friends and ppl tell me what your experiences are like with sleep and how you deal with it. Working, not working, retired.
    Last edited by empyr3al; July 15, 2017, 12:48 AM.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Re: Sleeping patterns are off

So awake at 1-2, 4-6 so far tonight, Up at 8 again. Or this morning depending on how you look at it. Its raining again or it was 4-6, we've had enough rain. One thing i am noticing the lack of nausea when its short sleep. Waking from long term for like 6 hours, my god the ses are crazy. We are expeting a heat wave again like 35C. So let the ac rain.
    Last edited by empyr3al; July 15, 2017, 07:59 AM.
    "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
    X