A very cool church

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very cool church

Hi Everyone - About 7 months into my sobriety I wandered into a church here that is truly amazing. Fun, uplifting, life changing (at least for me.) We live stream services so I'm putting it out there for those that might be interested or who need a lift. Services are 6:00 pm EDT Saturday and 9:30 &11:15 am on Sundays. Here's the link:
    Real Life Christian Church | Non-Denominational Church | Orlando FL
    Click Watch then Watch Live.
    You don't have to sign in to view. The music rocks. (If you watch America's Got Talent, one of our regulars is in the running. She's an amazing deaf singer.)
    Enjoy!!
    Hugs - Mary Lou
    Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Re: A very cool church

New series starts this weekend! "Back in the day..." Pastor J expected to be dressed up in 80s attire. Times and live steam link below (or above depending on your setting.)

Whooah, we're half way there

Livin' on a prayer

Hugs - Mary
    Last edited by Marylou123; August 19, 2017, 03:42 PM.
    Mary Lou

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. Winston Churchill

Comment

Re: A very cool church

I was driving home from Panera tonight (take out treat) and passed the church. I had to stop and snap this shot. The church’s Christmas decorations are nice, but God really topped it off tonight.
      Attached Files
      Mary Lou

Comment

Working...
      X