Can't open Just Starting Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't open Just Starting Out

I can't open that part of the forum -- I can get into any of the other areas, but not this one. Is it down for maintenance or something? lol

I think there was some suggestions in the FAQ section about opening Just Starting Out [MENTION=23974]love2driveinct[/MENTION], go have a read and I hope it helps you access that forum!
    Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Re: Can't open Just Starting Out

Originally posted by love2driveinct View Post
      I can't open that part of the forum -- I can get into any of the other areas, but not this one. Is it down for maintenance or something? lol

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
      I think there was some suggestions in the FAQ section about opening Just Starting Out [MENTION=23974]love2driveinct[/MENTION], go have a read and I hope it helps you access that forum!
      Here
      Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
      X