w/c 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w/c 17th

mornin all...how are we?...as you can see by the time ...Im going metal detecting.......so will jump in later

ppqp...found this ..taken in 1979 at camp crowfoot..look at the fire in the background just starting ..look at all those lovely treez....not..

Camp Crowfoot Suffield Canada 79.jpg]

Camp Crowfoot Suffield Canada 79 ..jpg

see yall later folks
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: w/c 17th

Mick...good luck with the detecting! Not exactly sure where Camp Crowfoot is or was as when I google it I get a YMCA in NW Calgary and I don't think that's right.

MAE ALL...off to do the weekend chores, grocery shopping! MIL dealt with and at least I know next weekend is all mine! Have a Super Sunday.....:smile:PPQP
    Last edited by porqoui; September 17, 2017, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Mae everybody, just a quick flyby to say hi
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hope you're feeling better Pauly....

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Everyone seems to be short on words today Ha ha!!!!

I hope you had a lucrative day detecting Mick

PQ, Mick's pictures look like a desert in Canada? Could that be???
          I hope you had a fabulous pizza!

Pauly, hello to you & hope you are better today.

Det, hope you are better today as well. How's the weather up your way? We are still feeling that tropical, sticky hurricane weather here, yuck.

Didn't do anything exciting here today just a little yardwork & cooking for future use. Love my freezer

Hello to Sam. Pie & anyone else popping on tonight.
          Have a peaceful night one & all.

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

mornin all...well yesterday was a find nothing day...not a bean..but hey ho...thats the way it goes I guess ....how are we all today then?Im just starting to sort things out for tomorrow away in the van..so kitchen sink the lot is getting packed!!

its not supposed to be raining tho the sky def doesnt give that impression at the moment ...ok so lets have a brew

hia ppqp hows you the ?Crowfoot camp is pretty near Ralston ..nearest big too was Medicine Hat a la sin bin..it wasnt the wi em cee ay..........

Facebook - Log In or Sign Up › Places › Ralston

hiya pauly hows you then?you doing ok?hope so

hey det where are you mate ?

hiya Lav ...how are you then?all good ..heres a brew and everyone else too....the cat up the road has taken up post on the back fence ...hopefully the rat ees no more!!

short and sweet ...gotta get on and pack the Clampetts van !have a good one...

20170917_184255.jpg

20170917_182809.jpg

20170917_184235.jpg
            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for the link. Didn't know I could search Facebook for places. You learn something new every day! I hope the rain stays away and you get everything packed for your trip.

Lav...yup, we have a huge area of badlands which look like a dessert. Try the places link on Facebook, thanks to Mick, and check it out.

Managed to spend some time with my ex boss's wife yesterday for a venting session. Learned a lot about what he thought of many of my coworkers. Interesting! Have a plan in place to address my job description and raise, so feeling pretty positive this morning. Garden meeting tonight, time to get everything put to bed for the winter. Saturday and Sunday woke up to frost so I guess it's time. Shout out to everyone else....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Quiet Monday here - geez.

Mick, your bunny looks seriously fat & happy, haha!!
                I hope your trip is rain free & you have smooth sailing.
                If the cat looks happy then maybe the rat is history

PQ, I will check out the link, thanks.
                I hope your plan gets you what you want & more so what you deserve!!! You work hard & should be compensated!!!

Keeping an eye on the news here - two more hurricanes approaching the east coast ~ swell
                Hello to the rest of the crowd & wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

SK....copied your post over to the current weeks thread...

Hi Mick and everyone. The swimming pool joke was very funny. Mick, St. Asaph's does have the RAF base.

PPQ, love the list of your boss's achievements, what a moron.

Pauly and Det good wishes for a speedy recovery.

I'm back from Michigan. The service was short but meaningful. The music was Dylan (knockin on heaven's door, my choice), Joe Cocker, CCR and the Stones. From everything my step kids told me he knew his days were numbered but didn't say a word. My daughter was very emotional. Had a lovely brunch at The Yacht Club and enjoyed the trees turning color. Flying is just awful these days. Security opened my luggage and closed it with the clothes hanging out. A man standing with me said "Dude, I hope you're going to fix that".

Later in the fall I am either going to Maine for lobster and tree colour or NYC to see plays.

Talk later.

Comment

hiyafolks ..well thats me Uive been up since sparrows fart ..van packed all ready to og ...dont know how muc hI will be able to keep in touch ..the wifi is a bit hit and misss ...like the wevver but hey ho...got a fair wee drive to do ...nothing compared to waht you all do but in winding road land it is a bit..

SK he is at peace ...looks like it all went ok too...

Lav she isnt fat...thats her winter coat.......mebbe????? how did it go with the grand kids ? here you go brew time...yep hopefully the rat is history

hiya ppqp...how are you today?ok ?did you get loads of ammo from ex wifeto take out boss when he gets a bit noisy?ha ha ....a woman scorned ....

hey pauly where are you ..

right folks shower then offski.....have a good one will try n stay in touch..

A man was leaving a convenience store with his morning coffee when he noticed a most unusual funeral procession approaching the nearby cemetery.
                    A black hearse was followed by a second black hearse about 50 Feet behind the first one. Behind the second hearse was a solitary man walking a dog on a leash.
                    Behind him, a short distance back, were about 200 men walking single file.
                    The man couldn't stand the curiosity. He respectfully approached the man walking the dog and said:
                    "I am so sorry for your loss, and this may be a bad time to disturb you, but I've never seen a funeral like this. Whose funeral is it?"
                    "My wife's."
                    ''What happened to her?"
                    "She yelled at me and my dog attacked and killed her."
                    He inquired further, "But who is in the second hearse?"
                    The man answered, "My mother-in-law. She was trying to help my wife when the dog turned on her."
                    A very poignant and touching moment of brotherhood and silence passed between the two men.
                    "Can I borrow the dog?"
                    The man replied, "Get in line."

Why was the broom late for work? / He overswept

What kind of hot sauce do shoes put on their feet? / Toe basco

What do monks eat for breakfast? / Ommmmmlets.

What do stoners order for breakfast at McDonalds? / Hash browns

What's 6 inches long, 2 inches wide, and drives women wild?
                    A $100 bill.

Trump said in his campaign that if I voted for Clinton, I would be stuck with a criminal president under constant federal investigation from day one.
                    Turns out, he was right.

I voted for Clinton and I'm stuck with a criminal president under federal investigation from day one.

The Pope and Donald Trump are on stage in front of a huge crowd.
                    The Pope leaned towards Trump and said, "Do you know that with one little wave of my hand I can make every person in this crowd go wild with joy? This joy will not be a momentary display, like that of your followers, but go deep into their hearts and for the rest of their lives whenever they speak of this day, they will rejoice!"

Trump replied, "I seriously doubt that. With one little wave of your hand? Show me!"

So the Pope slapped him.

A Mexican kid meets Donald Trump and says to him, "I want to be President one day."
                    Trump says, "Are you stupid? Are you an idiot? Out of your mind? Are you retarded?"

The kid replies, "You know what, I've changed my mind. Those are too many requirements."

What's the difference between Russia and reality?
                    Trump had connections with Russia.

There's a term for presidents like Trump.
                    Probably not two terms though.

Donald Trump says to Mike Pence, "The less immigrants we allow in, the better."
                    Pence says, "The fewer".

Trump says, "I told you not to call me that yet."

Insults...

What are you going to do for a face when the baboon wants his butt back?

If you're going to be a smartass, first you have to be smart. Otherwise you're just an ass.

Do you still love nature, despite what it did to you?

You've got less meat in your pants than there is in a vegetarian restaurant.

If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart.

Out of 100,000 sperm, you were the fastest?

Learn from your parent's mistake...
                    Use birth control.

Your face makes onions cry.

If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid.

I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to let you know how I feel about you.

I heard your parents took you to a dog show and you won.

You look like something I'd draw with my left hand.

Your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Your family tree must be a cactus, because everybody on it's a prick.

You look like a before picture.

You're so fake, Barbie is jealous.

Of course I talk like an idiot...
                    How else would you understand me?

What are you doing here? Did someone leave your cage open?

I'm jealous of all the people that haven't met you.

I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and crap out a smarter comeback than what you just said.

Oh my God, look at the state of you! Was anyone else hurt in the accident?

I'd love to insult you, but I won't do as well as nature did.

Two wrongs don't make a right. Take your parents, for example.

If I wanted to kill myself I'd climb your ego and jump to your IQ.

Hey dog breath, if I throw a stick will you go away?

Calling you an idiot would be an insult to all stupid people.

You're living proof that evolution can go in reverse.

If I had a face like yours, I'd sue my parents.

Are you always an idiot, or just when I'm around?

I'd give you a slap, but that'd be animal abuse.

You're so ugly, Hello Kitty said goodbye to you.

We all sprang from apes, but you didn't spring far enough.

You're so ugly the only dates you get are on a calendar.

You're the reason they invented double doors.

You're so dumb, I bet your dog teaches you tricks.

If you were on fire and I had water, I'd drink it.

You've got a great face for make up.

If you spoke your mind, you'd be speechless.

You didn't just fall out of the stupid tree, you were dragged through dumbass forest.

Shut up, you'll never be the man your mother is.

Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there.

Maybe if you ate some of that make up you could be pretty on the inside.

Fake hair, fake nails, fake smile. Are you sure you weren't made in China?

I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance.

I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm just saying you've got bad luck when it comes to thinking.

You look like your face caught on fire and someone tried to put it out with a fork.
                    Mirrors can't talk, and lucky for you they can't laugh either.
                    There's only one problem with your face...
                    I can see it.20170919_073136.jpg
                    Last edited by Mick; September 19, 2017, 04:38 AM.

Comment

Mick...what a packing job, you really are loaded. Safe travels and I hope you and Julie have a great time.

Successful garden meeting last night I think there's only one more to go and then we're done till March. Temps have dropped and they're predicting snow for tomorrow. If that actually happens I don't think any of it will stick around. Have a Terrific Tuesday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

We are here job done 20170919_155755.jpg
                        Telly on brew made !!!!

20170919_162627.jpg

20170919_153935.jpg

Comment

Looks cozy Mick and no rain! Hope you have a great time....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Well, I can't get to page 2, I keep getting the msg "Do I want to leave this site". Thanks for moving me PPQ. that was very sweet.
                            I will trade you my 95 deg for some of your Jack Frost.

Mick, darn it I am also disappointed you didn't get anything. You have a lot of space in your camper van?

Does anyone want the Buick that is parked on my chest? Coughed thru the service and it's one of those deep coughs. This happens when I live in TX allergies are brutal and it usually goes to pneumonia, but I got the pneumonia shot this year. Need some help with this one.
                            I got Peggy back from the sitters and her left eye was bulging. I closed her eyelid and gently pushed and it went back in. She used to have a cherry eye and we had that fixed, but being at the sitters she loves probably didn't get much sleep and that's when it happens. Trip to visit
                            Vet also necessary.

When husband had the affair he called and told me he was changing his will benefitting his grandkids and I should change mine so I did. However we are still married over 30 yrs. I know the UK and Canada is more lenient in these areas and TX is hardcore that the will is the law.
                            We got married in Toronto and separated in WA state. The separation agreement was never notarized just signed by a witness. So I'm seeing
                            a lawyer Thurs. I am fine whichever it goes to. Also at the service my daughter was openly crying and the first family never acknowledged us once. They had him 18 yrs. we had him 30, but I think the separation allowed them to do this. As I was leaving both step-sons were standing there and as I approached one got very nervous. I wasn't going to berate them I was just sharing a funny memory of him and they were very relieved.

That's all for now.
                            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Ok. it bounced to page 2 now.

PPQ thank you for moving me from old thread. That was very sweet.

Lav, I always think of you. You are sounding as if you need or want a new project.

I also had TV this weekend which was weird. I watched Dateline on Saturday and when I got home I looked for the remote?? So, TV is addictive too, lol.
                              Mick the camper looks tres chic. That's a lot of room, do you have furniture too?:happy2:
                              Last edited by SKendall; September 19, 2017, 07:16 PM.
                              Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Working...
                              X