w/c 11th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w/c 11th

just to start off big hi to everyone...its 5 am and Im out the door...will be back later ...Ive just had a lump of cooked chicken for brekkie ........progress so far.....20180210_172637.jpg
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: w/c 11th

train set up looking good, Mick. what size trains are they?

wet wet couple of days, well we need the rain but why on weekends??? bitch bitch bitch. guess it makes me have time to do some tax organization.

hope everyone has a luverly day!
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,windy here last night seems to have died down now though hopefully,caught Brady smoking weed last night,says he's been doing it since Jon died,I'm astonished not sure what to think about it,much love to all,have a safe sober Sunday
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Nice progress, Mick! Hi Sam, Pauly, and all yet to visit.

Comment

Hi folks.
          How often is he smoking Pauly? Try to talk to him about his feelings. It won't be easy but a lot has gone on since Jon died.
          Busy week for me. A meeting today and a workshop. And writing as ever.
          Hope you guys are surviving the wet and the cold. Been wet here too but today should be warm and sunny.
          Strange dreams lately!
          Last edited by treetops; February 11, 2018, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Pauly, would you feel better about it if it were legal. I lived in WA state where it was legal and doctors were happy to write RX for medical marijuana.

It helps anxiety, insomnia and pain, it doesn't hurt your liver and you won't throw up. Other benefits too.
            Enlightened by MWO

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...you have made a lot of progress. Tends to happen when you love what you do. Hmm...lump of cooked chicken, couldn't find that on pintrest. LOL I on the other hand had a hamburger. It was 7F this morning and now is -4F and staying there. Good day to stay inside.

Sam...I've been avoiding the "T" word. No rain here but there'll be a lot of moisture when this snow melts.

Pauly...weed is to become legal here in Canada in July. I'd take weed over AL anytime.

Pi...morning to you.

TT...I've been having strange dreams as well. At least I know I'm sleeping! LOL

SK...it's not only medical marijuana that's being legalized here. I do agree there's lots of benefits but like anything too much of a good thing can be bad for you.

It's been a long time since I've seen this much snow in the city. Gets you right in the mood for watching the Olympics. Have a Super Sunday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

I think the rain is over, geez it was a lot!!! Better than snow any day

Mick, your train room looks good & I know you are going to enjoy it too. Hope your day was good!

Sam, we have mud, mud & more mud here. It went up to 63 degrees today, holy cow!!!!

Pauly, my concern is where is Brady buying it & is he using his earnings to pay for it instead of saving for something important - like his future!!!!

Hi there TT, Pie, & SK, good to see all of you!

PQ, I'm thinking you should cancel future snow orders, you have plenty

I made a good caramelized mushroom & brown rice dish today & have leftovers, yum.
                Wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
                AF since 03/26/09
                NF since 05/19/09
                Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Lavande View Post
                  PQ, I'm thinking you should cancel future snow orders, you have plenty
                  Orders cancelled :cuss:

Comment

heya ABerooos, better here but not totally healed up from my stomach bug.
                    just wanted to pop in and let you all know I'm reading your posts and love you all
                    so much.
                    nosce te ipsum
                    (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good morning all!

We've got another bought of super cold weather here. Nothing so cold as most of you experience, but a shock to the system nonetheless. Will be working to put the finishing touches on a condo that's going up for sale; work that I especially enjoy.

Nice to see you, Det!

Comment

morn all...how are we today then....wow shock to the weather system this morning ...look at this lot!!

20180212_075237.jpg

that wasnt there last night .....anyway how are yizall? good i hope ...well went detecting yesterday ...I found the smallest thimble I have ever seen in my life ..made of silver ,it was squashed flat ...but Ive managed to get it back into shape..took me 3 hours a lot of home made shaping tools but job done..here is a pic of it...against a penny!!!!thats the same size as your pennies..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4059[/ATTACH

so lets have a brew...

hiya det ...glad to hear you are on the mend buddy..take it steady mate...

hiya Lav how are you then ? all good I hope ..here you go one home made brew ....it is freezing over here! the train set up is getting there it is a lot bigger than I thought ..its noew just trying to maximise the room available ..Hogwarts express arrived yesterday..it is smart...Ill put a pic up later.

hi ppqp ...thanks awfully for the snow ..just what we needed ..I really did want the exercise of shovelling it all..interesting thet take on cannabis ..yes it may be beneficial ,and I have no doubt it is ...the problems are ..whilst it illegal,and hard to get a hold of /expensive there will always be lucrative market for get rich quick dealers .Secondly I have seen the harm drugs does...not necessarily medicinal ,but the violence and criminality that goes hand in hand with it.
                        Lastly the ingestion of smoke irrespective whether it is nicotine weed or rolled up cookie dough..its the smoking issue ..
                        have a nice day yall..

hiya sk ...long time no see....how are things with you?

hiya pie ..how are you then today ? all good ...hows the bizness doing ?the condo that is..

done the tax sam?you need to get it done quick mate ...trump has another idea...so he needs your dosh¬¬ my trains are oo gauge
                        hiya tt...hows life down there?..what are you up to ..still writing?when are you off on your travels?Im off next toosdi.

hiya pauli ...how are you today then?have you had chance to talk with brady?

big hello everyone ...

"Hi Darling,

I'm just having my last drink. I'll be home in about half hour.

If I'm not back by then - just read this SMS again".

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport passenger lounge in Calgary , Alberta , while awaiting their respective flights.

One is a native Indian from the Sarcee Reservation.

Another is a cowboy on his way to Vancouver for a livestock auction.

The third passenger is a fundamentalist Arab student newly arrived at the University of Calgary from the Middle East .

Their discussion drifts to their diverse cultures.

Soon, the two Albertans learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull.

The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a magazine table and tips his big sweat-stained hat forward over his face.

The wind outside is blowing tumbleweeds around, and the old windsock is flapping, but still no plane comes.

To break the silence, the Indian clears his throat and softly speaks:

"At one time here, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few".

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward:
                        "Once my people were few" he sneers, "and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is"?

The Alberta cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth, and from the darkness beneath his stetson says in a smooth drawl, "That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims yet . . . but I do believe it's a-comin'..."

Prostate Test in Thailand
                        After experiencing the discomfort and embarrassment of a prostate test on the National Health Service in the UK, a friend of mine decided to have his next test carried out while visiting Thailand where the beautiful nurses are rather more gentle and accommodating.

As usual he was asked to strip off, he lay naked on his side on the bed and the nurse began the examination.

"At this stage of the procedure it's quite normal to get an erection" said the nurse.

"I haven't got an erection" said the man.

"No, but I have" replied the nurse.

Liverpool airport has been shut for the past 8 hours due to a "suspicious car".

Apparently it had tax, insurance and the radio was still in it.

The President's Speech
                        President Trump was invited to address a major gathering of the American Indian Nation two weeks ago in upstate New York.

He spoke for almost an hour about his plans for increasing every Native American's present standard of living. He referred to his time as a U.S. Senator and how he had voted for every Native American issue that came to the floor of the Senate.

Although President Trump was vague about the details of his plans, he seemed most enthusiastic and spoke eloquently about his ideas for helping his "red sisters and brothers."

At the conclusion of his speech, the Tribes presented himwith a plaque inscribed with his new Indian name, "Walking Eagle."

The proud President accepted the plaque and then departed in his motorcade to a fundraiser, waving to the crowds.

A news reporter later asked the group of chiefs how they came to select the new name they had given to the President.

They explained that "Walking Eagle" is the name given to a bird so full of shit it can no longer fly.

My son's been asking me for a pet spider for his birthday, so I went to our local pet shop and they were $70 each ! ! !

Bollox to this, I thought, I can get one cheaper off the web.

]
                        Attached Files
                        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick that's the cutest thimble! Love the jokes,thank you weed is legal here,I'm just shocked about Brady cuz he's so straightlaced almost nerdy(I hate to say that!) So I was beyond surprised,I talked to him yesterday and he said he doesn't want it to be awkward between us because of this,I told him I'm not happy with it but I absolutely don't want him to drink or do any other drugs,he says he knows he hates drinking,says he'd never smoke cigs,just that he had a hard time when Jonzo passed plus he had been through a suicide before when his friend hung himself,that is a lot to cope with,ho hum,I'm only scared to smoke weed cuz I don't want to drink and I think if I got high my defenses would be down and I might make bad choices,Kell keeps wanting me to try and edible with CBD oil for sleep but I'll just stick to my melatonin haha,much love to all and wishes for a happy AF Monday!
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL.....

-19F this morning...nough said!!!

Comment

+25F......HEAT WAVE....:yay: .:yay: .:yay: .:yay:

Comment

Working...
                              X