Too Soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too Soon

My pharmacist has decided it's "too soon" to get my bac refill when I only have enough for two days left. I've been hospitalized for psychosis twice for going cold turkey. I'm scared as hell. I'm in the US so do you guys have any alternatives? Vendors or whatnot besides gold and adc. I went and got a 6-pack after learning the pharmacy won't refill. I haven't drank in awhile and am just losing my mind about what's going to happen. Thanks, MYO.

Re: Too Soon

Hi Ldaught - you have a valid prescription for baclofen and a pharmacist is refusing a refill? Have you been taking it as prescribed? I know that my pharmacy will only refill when the 30 days is up - if I were to take more than prescribed, they could not refill sooner than the 30 days. If you have a control-freak pharmacist, however, you need to call another pharmacy to take over. There are plenty of reputable places for online ordering, but none that will fulfill an order in such a short period of time. Call the prescribing doctor and have him/her intervene. Call another pharmacy. I hope you can receive the help you need.

Comment

Originally posted by _serenity_ View Post
      Hi Ldaught - you have a valid prescription for baclofen and a pharmacist is refusing a refill? Have you been taking it as prescribed? I know that my pharmacy will only refill when the 30 days is up - if I were to take more than prescribed, they could not refill sooner than the 30 days. If you have a control-freak pharmacist, however, you need to call another pharmacy to take over. There are plenty of reputable places for online ordering, but none that will fulfill an order in such a short period of time. Call the prescribing doctor and have him/her intervene. Call another pharmacy. I hope you can receive the help you need.
      I've never had this problem with this pharmacy in the five years I've been using them. I only use them since it's the cheapest. Up until six months ago I was on 100mg twice a day so my doc started giving me 40mg twice a day. I could never stick to the 80mg and took about 120mg a day. I have emailed my doc but I have ran into the "doctor pharmacist" problem in the past with bac. It's unscheduled and my doc was more than happy to fill it. Like I said above I'm really scared knowing what a CT is going to do. Hopefully my doc will tell the pharma it's cool to refill. I've been with him for 15 years. I just hate when the pharmacist thinks they know it all sporadically. I'm not on insurance so this is all the pharmacist's crap thinking. Thanks for the reply, _serenity_.

Comment

I just ordered five grams of F-Phenibut. I've tried this in the past but I didn't notice any effects like bac. Only problem is that I spent the last of my money on this I had stashed for my refill of bac. I'm just hoping it'll keep the demons of W/Ds away.

Edit: Also I have plenty of 400mg Seroquel which allows me to sleep. From the past the w/ds seemed like I was dreaming while awake. This sucks.
        Last edited by LDaught; May 31, 2018, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Is there some reason the doctor had you go from 100 twice a day to 40 twice a day? That's a huge leap downwards. 80 mgs is too low for most people. Hopefully the doctor will straighten it out soon. I'd personally ditch any pharmacy that tried to micromanage my bac prescription, and I would tell them why I was ditching them.

Comment

I cant advise on the bac but I woukd advise getting rid of the 6 pack. It will start talking to you. Best of luck in getting your meds. Byrdie
            All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
            Tool Box
            Newbie's Nest

Comment

Working...
            X