Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 8th July 2018. Cake Day Edition.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 8th July 2018. Cake Day Edition.

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout........but not with your mouth full of cake......don't want crumbs all over MWO.......

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number..............Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me its 9 years and a day
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out Sunday 8th July 2018. Cake Day Edition.

4 years 7 months and 7 days or 1680 days of freedom to enjoy life to its fullest and eat lots of cake.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Well it would have been 188 and 105 had I not taken a side swipe in Iceland. However, I refuse to go back to day one on the AL front so am still going with that :haha:

Comment

Shouting out LOUD AND PROUD - I've got over one thousand days!! Yay me!! Day 1003 for Stirly-Girly! I just lurve seeing that number get bigger and biggerer!!!!!!!!!:rara::bouncy::spin::balloons:

Wishing you all an amazing sober Sunday!!
        For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
        AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

A productive, sober week from me

Comment

I'll take a slice of the red velvet cake please!

A little over 10 months for me.....shouting out loud and proud! :triumphant:

Comment

402 days, wow.

Comment

3 years, 5 months, and 26 days, and grateful for every single one of them!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1347 days here! Happy sober Sunday all! :welldone:
                  Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

Wow [MENTION=11158]stirly-girly[/MENTION], congratulations! Here's your membership card!

Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                    Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                    Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by starty View Post
                      Well it would have been 188 and 105 had I not taken a side swipe in Iceland. However, I refuse to go back to day one on the AL front so am still going with that :haha:
                      You know Starty, I think 188 or 105 (whichever is the AF number) days with one minor excursion is a much more difficult-to-do accomplishment than an unbroken streak. It's great that you didn't let one event spiral out of control - I think that would be so easy to do.

1991 days here.

Comment

2729 AF days for me. :rara: Byrdie
                        All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                        Tool Box
                        Newbie's Nest

Comment

3009 Days
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

2196 days and a sunburnt head,,.,
                            af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Originally posted by stirly-girly View Post
                              Shouting out LOUD AND PROUD - I've got over one thousand days!! Yay me!! Day 1003 for Stirly-Girly! I just lurve seeing that number get bigger and biggerer!!!!!!!!!:rara::bouncy::spin::balloons:

Wishing you all an amazing sober Sunday!!
                              Well done to you
                              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Working...
                              X