W/c 8th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W/c 8th

Mae all how are we today then? Hope all is well. Weather here still pretty good as it seems it is back home too..
    Hiya pauly glad you are doing well. .
    Lav best of luck on your trek to the frozen north..how long are you away for?
    Hiya ppqp.you mean pics like this?
    20180707_151446.jpg
    Don't worry I took it from the balcony of the room
    Big hello to everyone else
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: W/c 8th

morning all
    another day in paradise, cooler temps, lower humility. working on more flood damaged fence today. the dust from the debris is a killer, hack and gag routine. Getting there, though, plodding along.

nice pic, Mick, you going to try it??

be well friends, off to it.
    Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Popping in to say hello, friends. Mick, I see you've made another sober trip around the sun. Well done to you on 6 big ones!

Hi Sam, PQ, Lav, Pauly! I hope that you're doing well, Det.

I'm buying a smaller condo to rehab, then will sell my current one, and live in the new one. New one has an actual yard area for the dogs, and nicer location. Questioning if I'm up for another full renovation at this stage of the game, but going for it anyway. A friend who knows me well said, "Pie, you're 60 years old. What the heck else are you going to be doing?" And she's right.

Gives me great comfort to be clear-headed going into this project, and to know I have support here to stay that way.

Congrats to you again, Mick. Such a beacon you are!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...great pic so glad you're holding the camera and not Julie. LOL Looks like it's still overcast there. In lieu of para gliding what did you get up to this weekend? Will you be looking at a diet when you return? LOL

Sam...hope you have a face mask on! You'll be glad to see the fence repairs done and dusted! Sorry. Now don't you go encouraging Mick!

Pi...good to see you popping in. You're getting as bad a Mick as far as projects! This sounds like a good one, and outdoor space for your 4 legged family. Before and after pic's would be great.

Pauly...how is your Sunday going? Did you actually get the supposed rain? Hope you're having a good Sunday.

Det...are you still in the good books? Haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope everything is still on track and just busy cooking up storms there.

Lav...will check back later for your post. Hope you had a safe trip north.

Deleted the word "should" from my vocabulary so am just doing what I want this Sunday. Boss/Program Coordinator away on holidays for 2 weeks, I'm in heaven. Other than a planned power outage next Saturday things will be pretty quiet at work, especially with no fax line working. LOL Have a Super Sunday all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Here we are in Ontario! Took us nearly 8 hrs but the trip was good. We’re staying in a cute little house, Air B&B
          Walked in tosn a little, had some dinner now everyone wants to just chill for the evening. Tomorrow we’ll actually go see the falls, ha ha.

Mick, glad you have enjoyed your trip & you’re not doing anything crazy!

Sam, the cool down was very welcomed at home. It was a nice 56 degrees this morning. Hope your fence work went well.

Pie, a new place for you, wow! I hope it’s not too much work, sounds nice.

PQ, enjoy your time at work with no bosses around. I remember that being the best

Hello to everyone & have a nice night!

Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning friends
            another nice cool morning, but warm up this week, I hear, still no the intense heat of last week.

Lav, sounds like a good trip norf. Wasn't sure they'd let you in after Dump's visit. PQ must have put the good word in for you.

selling calves this morning so out the door. hope everyone's doing well.
            Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,Lav enjoy your trip PQ,made a small batch of your baked potato salad and totally got so super stuffed last night! That stuff is too addictive,Sam,hope your day is good,Pie,great to see you much love to all and wishes for a great bf Monday!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I've lost a post...did one this morning. ..
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Found it...it had escaped back to last week the last post

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...playing lost & found by yourself? LOL For everyone else here is Mick's missing post....

Afternoon all how are we doing all oki hope well that's it over bar the shouting. ..off tomorrow morning at 9 am...back home about the same at nightnext one is Italy in September. .how scary is that whe r has this year gone had Amy on the phone she has a cat...and it has gone missing .she has just moved and where she moved to someone left the door open..exit one cat....hopefully it will come back. ...
                    How's the trip lav. .are you on the road..hiya the triple p gang..ppqp.pie.pauly . You all OK ...how do Sam and anyone else mad enough to lissen to me!!!!!��

The triple P gang, I like that. Have a safe trip back. It'll be September before you know it!

Lav...it was a quiet but hot day today. Did you get to the falls today? Hope it's not sweltering there.

Sam...how did the calf sale go? Get them all gone? Supposed to rain tomorrow so am expecting some thunderstorms.

Pauly...hope you had a good Monday. You haven't heard from Det have you? I hope everything's going ok.

Decided on ribs tonight, pre-made ones that I just have to throw on the BBQ. Way too hot to cook. Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

The day is done, it was great
                      Yes. Mick, we got to the falls & took the boat ride that goes under it & got soaked, ha ha! It’s warm but not hot & definitely not humid.
                      I put some pics in FB. I guess you’re home now, good for you! Sorry about Amy’s cat. That happened to my daughter once, the cat jumped out of her car at a gas station & took off

Sam, I know we will be returning late Friday into another heat wave, crap. I hope the cows behaved for you.

Pauly, good to see you. I’m trying not to overeat this week but we are doing a lot of walking, Lol

PA, the falls were awesome! Not too hot here, just sunny & nice.
                      I hope your week is quiet for you

Hello to Pie & wishing everyone a nice night!
                      Lav
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

morning all,
                        not a bad for a Tuesday?? Calves all loaded up rather quickly, find out how they did today. I'm sure cattle prices are down cause I'm selling. Valve went bad on my post driver, $500.00 for a new one, $150/day to rent one. Always sumpin. Daughter goes to the dentist today, wisdom teeth all askew and giving her a whooping headache. Hopefully she comes home with good news.

Lav, sounds like fun going under the falls. Definitely a summer time like adventure.
                        Mick, guess you're back home now. On to the next project?? or some mental detecting??
                        PQ, ribs on the barbie sounds good to me. Hope your rain cools things off for you a bit.
                        Speaking of heat, Pauly how's Vegas, the land of hot?
                        Pi, have fun on your new condo adventure. Being 60 doesn't mean we don't still move and groove, eh?

have a good one all, time for a little surveying.
                        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Mae everybody,Sam its been super humid here and the sky burst open with a huge lightening and thunder rain storm last night finally! Winslow got scared and his under my bed,,I had to tell him God was just bowling haha hope the cattle prices aren't too low Lav,loved the pics of the falls,there's a place in Idaho called Shoshone falls we went to years back they called it "Niagara falls of the west" spectacular but not as big,Mick,tell us about your trip,PQ,love the idea of ribs on the bbq,,the only problem is getting hubs to cook them much love to all and wishes for a fabulous booze free Tuesday!!
                          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hi Abbers,

I have been poking around and now found the Abbers thread!

Yay.

Hope all are well. Good to "see" you.

Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...Glad you're having a good time and the weather is cooperating. I honestly don't understand why people would want to go under the falls and get soaked. Do you actually get to a spot where you're on the other side of the waterfall and can look through to where you had come from? How long will you be on holiday?

Sam...so what's the verdict on the wisdom teeth. Sorry about the post driver that hurts. I know we were always using ours so depending on how long you need it buying might be cheaper. Hope the calves fared well. Bit of thunder and lightening and a couple of good downpours so things have cooled down considerably.

Pauly...aw the old God was bowling theory, but I never told it to a dog. LOL I am grateful we don't have the humidity that lots seem to have. I'll stick with the dry heat thank you very much.

Cindi...good to see you found us. We don't travel very far so hope you'll stick around.

Mick...hope you made it home safe and sound and we'll hear from you soon.

Got the phone/fax line fixed, some bozo unplugged it from the pedestal. I know we upgraded our internet but you'd think the tech's would wonder what else is using this line before disconnecting it. Now that the line is working the alarm system is going nuts, can't get it to arm. Called for a tech to come out and was told it would be 2 weeks. OMG, I'm not listening to the beeping for 2 weeks! Told them it was time I looked at a different alarm company. If it's not one thing it's another. Have a restful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                              X