w/c26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w/c26th

mae all..howzwee today then? all ok ...phone nevr got fixed so a new one its going to hafta be..oh well.off out detecting in a little while ,at the moment its still dry ,tho definitely not what the forecast says .sk ,hows you now that hermoine(shades of Harry Potter there!)and misty are leading you a dance..

hoya pauly Lav n ppqp..gotta rush so will put some jokes up (better than listening to me

Give a scouser a fish, and he can eat for a day.

Give him a fishing rod and he'll put it in your letterbox and nick your car keys.

Yesterday I saw a book called "How to solve 50% of your problems."
    So I bought two.

Why did Donald Trump cross the road?

He never crossed the road. It's fake news, and the road-crossing investigation is a witch hunt.
    My apprentice will not wear his PPE.

I keep telling him if you don’t put your mask on the police will be able to identify us.

What did the Buddhist ask the hot dog vendor?
    “Make me one with everything.”

You know why you never see elephants hiding up in trees?
    Because they’re really good at it.

What is red and smells like blue paint?
    Red paint.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
    Where does the General keep his armies?
    In his sleevies!

Why aren’t koalas actual bears?
    The don’t meet the koalafications.

A bear walks into a restaurant and say’s “I want a grilllllled………………………………… ……cheese.” The waiter says “Whats with the pause?”
    The bear replies “Whaddya mean, I’M A BEAR.”

. What do you call bears with no ears?
    B

. Why dont blind people skydive?
    Because it scares the crap out of their dogs.
    I went in to a pet shop. I said, “Can I buy a goldfish?” The guy said, “Do you want an aquarium?”

I said, “I don’t care what star sign it is.”

What do you get when you cross a dyslexic, an insomniac, and an agnostic?
    Someone who lays awake at night wondering if there is a dog.

A pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel on his pants, a peg leg and a parrot on his shoulder. The bartender says, “Hey, you’ve got a steering wheel on your pants.”
    The pirate says, “Arrrr, I know. It’s driving me nuts.”

13. I saw a wino eating grapes.
    I told him, you gotta wait. (Mitch Hedberg)

What’s brown and sticky?
    A stick.

. What does a pepper do when it’s angry?
    It gets jalapeño face!

. What’s a foot long and slippery?
    A slipper.

Two gold fish are in a tank.
    One looks at the other and says, “You know how to drive this thing?!”

Two soldiers are in a tank.
    One looks at the other and says, “BLUBLUBBLUBLUBBLUB.”

As a scarecrow, people say I’m outstanding in my field.

But hay, it’s in my jeans.

. A man is walking in the desert with his horse and his dog when the dog says, “I can’t do this. I need water.” The man says, “I didn’t know dogs could talk.”
    The horse says, “Me neither!”
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: w/c26th

Mae everybody,Mick jokes are cute but you know we love hearing from you too Lav,are you still taking the Relizen? Just curious cuz I haven't been,SK,congrats on the new cat,I didn't see that,they'll get along eventually (hopefully) she's probably just shy,waves tovDet,Sam,PQ hope we all have a great BF Sunday!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for kicking the week off for us before heading out this morning. Hope you found some treasures.

Pauly...hope you had a good day.

Didn't get up to much around here, just getting ready to head back to work tomorrow. Hoping the stack on my desk isn't too high.
      Shout out to everyone else....:smile:PQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Not much going around here today, quiet. That's OK with me

Mick, I hope you had some detecting success today.

Hey Pauly! I am still taking the Relizen & a few weeks ago added a progesterone cream to my arsenal. I swear I think I am hopeless.....
        Every time I find something I think might be helping - then it doesn't, LOL

PQ, returning to work after a vacation is tough - wishing you luck!

Hello to the others & hoping everyone has a nice night!

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Ahoy hoy ABeroooners near and far!

Mick, you're doing great with the computer, too bad you can't just forego the phone altogether eh? when i was in rehab I was without my phone for
          3 months and it was weird at first but then very liberating. Now I just leave the bloody thing all over the place willy nilly.

SK, have you tried getting some kind of ointment under the cast? wish I had 'the' answer for you. ick

microgreens are looking fab after a 7 day cycle from seed. i believe it's super-salads tomorrow I'll try to post a link here of soon to be world famous
          'bunbun the bunny':

Shared album - Xring007 - Google Photos

Sam, you in there somewhere?

Pauly, hows job hunt? staying in the hair biz? I got a nice Andis skinliner razor but I'm downright dangerous with the thing...lookout.

Watched an 'Avengers' superhero movie with the kids tonight which was fun but it was 3 hours long.... wow. despite that I've been making
          good progress in getting this trailer more organized. It's really helping me having a small footprint to take care of. Every little thing matters and
          no room for crapola.

time to wind down the circus here I spose

be well loves
          nosce te ipsum
          (Know Thyself)

Comment

MAE ALL...brews all around.

Up and at em early this morning. Debating whether to leave my auto replies for voice/email on. LOL

Will check in later today....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae everybody,PQ,good luck going back to work,I'm sure it's a mix of dread and excitement Det,I can't be without my phone or I go nuts haha,you're sounding good,LB is coming today but I gotta get her from the airport after work,,want to see her but hate driving at the airport much love to all and wishes for a great BF Monday!
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

afternoon all ,well its a bank holiday here.well yesterday was a cracker ...found the worlds biggest hoard of ...nuffink...it rained like heck too ,I left my dinner at home ,but apart from that it was ace!!phone still broken ,in fact there is no sound to it now too..Im looking at getting a samsung note 8...almost new ...should be £600 ..getting it for 450 ...less 120 for mine ..so not a bad deal at all....today has been a bit of a nightmare ,but at last its settled down a wee bit..cheers for starting the show on the road ppqp..yes leave it on ...in fact change the voicemail.."welcome to the human race ..as an outsider please leave your opinion of us after the tone"

hiya pauly hope you are well ..best of luck with the airport run ...

hiya det hows you then ? you sound real good mate well done to you ...the microgreens are really tasty,as well as good for you

hiya Lav ,no success but hey I can live with that ...here you go late afternoon brew for you ..

hiya sk ....hows the zoo doing? all well hopefully ..hope you are doing better too as the days go by .

right peeps back to the grindstone ..take care
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

vgggggggggggggggggggggg

zsssssssss 3va4s 3t``

I can't be arsed to fix it all
                  Last edited by SKendall; August 27, 2018, 11:14 AM.
                  Enlightened by MWO

Comment

I wrote a long post, but it's gone.
                    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Above post from Misty
                      Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Good evening Abbers,

Checking in from the land of excessive heat & humidity - again!! Looks like it's going to stick around for a few more days, ugh.
                        The kids went back to school today, I hope they stayed cool.

Det, great bunny picture
                        Looks like you've grown him the perfect snack.
                        Glad you are getting organized in a smaller living space. I wouldn't know what to throw out first, ha ha!

Mick, sorry you detecting day was a dud. Maybe you have already found all there is to be found, never know!
                        You better get a better screen protector for your new phone & make it last a while.

Pauly, I hope your trip to the airport wasn't too bad. Have a fun visit with LB.

SK, we all lose a post from time to time, it's annoying. Cats have a unique way of 'helping', ha ha!
                        I hope the rest of your day was good.

Sam, where are you buddy?

Have a nice night everyone!
                        Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09
                        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Det...I've seen that Avengers movie advertised, looks good but 3 hours!, good on you for watching it all. Are you actually living in your trailer now? How about another pic? I am not tied to my phone, use it very little. Do all my internet "stuff" on the laptop. You're sounding really good these days, keep it up.

Pauly...did you survive the airport trip? It's been awhile since I've been to McCarran but if I remember correctly it's a lot easier driving there than the airport in Calgary.

Mick...I was excited you'd hit it big but alas it was just sarcasm! I think the worst of it is not having your dinner with you. Sorry your day was a bit of a nightmare, hope tomorrow is better. Love your suggestion of changing my voice message, now you got me thinking what I'd put on it if I quit. LOL

SK...disappearing posts is Mick's specialty and I've been known to loose them too. Couldn't figure out what was going on till you explained it was Misty's post. LOL Any improvement with the cast situation?

Lav...see we're starting off with you in to post first. Excessive heat! Thought I sent you some cold weather. We've got plenty, you could have sworn it was going to snow today. Woke to a cold windy high of 33F and it only got up to 53F. Snowing in the mountains already!

The day just flew by and there really wasn't a lot of catch up to do. Most of the comments we're I'll wait till she's back. Got a stack of memberships still to process but that's busy work, no thinking involved. LOL War has broken out between the Childcare Director and the Accountant. Director finally told her to shut up. We'll discuss this when I'm back and put a procedure in place. So basically nothing's changed.

Have a peaceful evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

hiya all ..how are we today then ?all good I hope..well today its not too bad out there dry at the moment ,bit blustery but thats about it ...rabbits areout playing at the moment ,so thats an indication ..they hate wet feet.so not alot going on apart from tidying up etc ...and deadheading the garden ,see if I can get a bit more out of it ....any way lets have a brew ...

hiya misty.vddjbdijbjfnokmbiojdfnohnl today?oh and hiya sk ,yes I know the issues re lost messages there are a fair few of them floating around with my name on them!how are you feeling today?any better ...so you have 1 ct that types ..what does the other one do..talk?

hiya ppqp...yes it was sarcasm ,I found nada ..so it sounds like you are back to a fun packed job you ...let them fight it out ..you pick the bits up the best leaving message I ever so was a guy who made sweet rock you know the type with lettering thru it ?he made about 15000 sticks of rock with "goodbye and fk you"through it before the company clicked..

hey Lav the kids will be cool ..theyve got their electronics ..how are you then today? ok I hope ..yep youve got to remember theres no one there to replace what you take out of the ground ...!and then its dependant on what the site was ..a market ,a fair ,shops an inn ,dwellings? they all produce different ,and quantities ..Yes I will need to look after the phone ...

hiya det hows you then? hope you are well

hi pauly ,hows things with you..hope all is well with you

big hiya to everyone else ...have a great day...

A Little Spider Story
                            A father watched his daughter playing in the garden.
                            He smiled as he reflected on how sweet and innocent his little girl was. Suddenly she just stopped and stared at the ground. He went over to her and noticed she was looking at two spiders mating.

"Daddy, what are those two spiders doing?" she asked.
                            "They're mating," her father replied.
                            "What do you call the spider on top, Daddy?" she asked.
                            "That's a daddy longlegs," her father answered.
                            "So, the other one is a mommy longlegs?" the little girl asked.
                            "No," her father replied. "Both of them are daddy longlegs."
                            The little girl thought for a moment, then took her foot, stomped
                            them flat and said,

"Well, we're not having THAT sort of sh1t in our garden."

The RSM decided to leave the Army after 22 years and goes out and buys a small farm. Upon leaving the Sergeants mess he receives a present of a talking rooster to keep him company on his farm...

Early the first morning he hears the rooster marching the chickens up and down the yard outside his bedroom window....He rushes down screaming at the rooster that he doesn't want to hear about the army life he left...The rooster agrees

The next morning he hears the rooster marching the chickens up and down the yard outside his bedroom window....He rushes down screaming at the rooster that he doesn't want to hear about the army life he left and if he does he will slot the rooster...The rooster agrees once more

On the third day he hears a wild clucking and noise coming from the hen house....he grabs a shotgun and runs to the hen house.

He looks inside expecting a fox but all he sees is the rooster ripping feathers out of the wings of the chickens screaming at the top of it's voice.

"IF I SAY SHIRT SLEEVE ORDER I MEAN SHIRT SLEEVE ORDER!"

Three tortoises, Mick, Andy and Roy, decide to go on a
                            picnic. So Mick packs the picnic basket with beer and
                            sandwiches. The trouble is the picnic site is ten
                            miles away so it takes them ten days to get there.

When they get there Mick unpacks the food and beer.
                            'Ok Roy give me the bottle opener.'

'I didn't bring it' says Roy.' I thought you packed it.
                            Mick gets worried, he turns to Andy, 'Did you bring
                            the bottle opener?'.

Naturally Andy didn't bring it. So they're stuck ten
                            miles from home without a bottle opener. Mick and Andy
                            beg Roy to go back for it.

But he refuses as he says they will eat all the
                            sandwiches. After two hours and after they have sworn
                            on their tortoise lives that they
                            will not eat the sandwiches, he finally agrees.

So Roy sets off down the road at a steady pace. 20
                            days pass and he still isn't back and Mick and Andy
                            are starving, but a promise is a
                            promise.

Another 5 days and he still isn't back, but a promise
                            is a promise.

Finally they can't take it any longer so they take out
                            a sandwich each, and just as they are about to take a
                            bite, Roy pops up from behind a
                            rock and shouts.

"I KNEW IT!......I'M NOT F***ING GOING."

Orange Willy
                            A man walks into the doctors....
                            Doc - "Hello. How can I help you?"
                            Man - "I've got an orange willy doc."
                            Doc - "What??"
                            Man - "My willy - it's turned orange."
                            Doc - "Umm... I'll have to look that up.... It seems it could be a sign of
                            stress; do you suffer from stress?
                            Man - "Not really"
                            Doc - "What about stress at work?"
                            Man - "Well, I had a nightmare job, a tosser for a boss, I worked 80 hours
                            week for pennies and then I got the sack"
                            Doc - "That sounds very stressful"
                            Man - "Yeah, but my new job is great, half the hours, 3 times the salary and
                            I feel really appreciated"
                            Doc - "Umm... what about your home life?"
                            Man - "Well, my girlfriend is a complete cow, she nags non-stop and puts me
                            down every chance she gets"
                            Doc - "That sounds stressful"
                            Man - "Yeah, but I'm leaving her and I've never been happier."
                            Doc - "Umm... what about your social life?"
                            Man - "Social life? I don't really have one."
                            Doc - "Really? What do you do in your spare time?"
                            Man - "Watch porn videos and eat Wotsits"

A guy at work has been trying to annoy me with bird puns.

Well toucan play that game!

Because of recent budget costs, the light at the end of
                            the tunnel has been fcking turned off

I think my smart phone is broken....
                            I pressed my home button but Im still at work.

I just entered a spelling bee contest. Wish me lucke

I have kleptomania, but when when it gets bad…

I just take something for it...

A man and his wife walked into a dentist's office. The man said to the dentist, "Doc, I'm in one hell of a hurry! I have two buddies sitting out in my car waiting for us to go play golf. So forget about the anesthetic and just pull the tooth and be done with it. We have a 10:00 AM tee time at the best golf course in town and it's 9:30 already. I don't have time to wait for the anesthetic to work!" The dentist thought to himself, "My goodness, this is surely a very brave man asking to have his tooth pulled without using anything to kill the pain." So the dentist ask him, "Which tooth is it sir?" The man turned to his wife and said, "Open your mouth Honey, and show him."

I went to see a medium last night.
                            He said, "I've got a man in the room, he has a big belly, a receding hairline and quite an ugly face."
                            "Sorry," I replied, "I don't know anybody like that."
                            "Hang on a minute," he said, looking into my eyes, "I'm on the phone mate."

Comment

I've re-opened this thread. [MENTION=17668]Mick[/MENTION], I think you accidentally closed it.

Just a general FYI, the person who creates a thread can open and/or close it from the Administrative pull-down menu.

Comment

Working...
                              X