Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

w/c 23rd

MAE ALL...

Just wanted to start this weeks thread. Bit busy today so will read what was posted on last week's thread when I get back....:smile:PPQP

Re: w/c 23rd

Moved everyone's posts over so they're not missed. Will be back soon.....

Pauly
    Re: 16/12
    Mae everybody,Mick,winder what you're up to today? Something fun more than likely Lav,I hope you can have a peaceful dinner,sheesh,it's been too many years with the DIL feud it's gotten old and I'm sure you're over it going on so long,SK,dunno why Mango man has all of his surrounding people getting into trouble yet he's untouchable! If your personal lawyer is gonna be serving prison time,obviously there's been monkey business going on jeez have had nonstop anxiety for the past week,it needs to GO,why stress over one day? It's so dumb I hate anxious feelings,everything I need to do is done except the food part but thats easy so why do I stress,maybe flashbacks of last year when I was so drunk I could barely function during Christmas,,gross! The past is the past right? Waves to all my wonderful friends here,I don't have many in real life cuz like Lav I hate most people haha! You all are very important to me,online or what it doesn't matter,wishing you all a happy BF Sunday!

TreeGirl
    Mae all -

Mick, what a beautiful place, enjoy! PS, I know what you mean about leaving the bunnies -- I swear that I am the one with separation anxiety, not the dog.

Lav, loved the story about daughter and granddaughter - sorry about the loss of the cat, hard for little ones to understand. Crossing fingers that al stays calm for the holidays at your house, sorry you have to worry about that. All the food sounds yummy.

SK, I think that the post is still working during this 'modified' shutdown - hopefully your check will appear soon. Thanks for the reminder to get my feeders out - it's still warm enough here that I am a little worried about bears, but I must give the birds their Christmas treats.

Det, hope all is well - I finally joined Etsy, so if I can wrangle the time, I'll be getting the horse pic - beautiful!

Pauly, you sound a little exhausted... I hope you can get some rest before the 25th!

Hello to PPQ, Pi, Sam and all. I hope all is well.

Guests coming over for dessert tonight - I couldn't face making a whole dinner. So, must clear all my work off of the table! That's a good thing...

Hang tight everyone in these crazy days -- To the Light!

Mick
    Hiya all. How are you doing today then..all good hopefully went to stretching classes this morning...don't laff!And then went for a walk just back. Went to dinner.. here is a picture I took looking down from our tablea few more pics
    (You'll have to check out Mick's pics on last weeks thread)

Pie
    Glad you were able to fly out for your vacation, Mick. Such bizarreness with those drones!

Lav, that was a laugh-out-loud question you put to Mick about why he's running up hills while on vacation!

Pauly, so sorry to read of your anxiety, but the rest of your post cracked me up. Thanks for the giggles.

It's a world-class weather day here. Even left the front door open so the pups can run in and out, while I experiment with listening to IHeart radio on the TV. Later, I'm going to a country Christmas open house at the home of some old friends. They're actually former in-laws, and I very much appreciate being included.
    Last edited by porqoui; December 23, 2018, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Sorry PQ,I completely forgot about starting the thread,thanks for moving our posts
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hidy hoooo ABerooos!

PPQ, thanks for booting us up for the adventureman Mick. speaking of whom... keep sending the cool
        pics mate, love them.

in a rush here as I'm cooking an epic and uber expensive rib roast with a new thermometer. ok I'm downright nervous. ack!

but all's well and good. Took my uncles daughters out to do introductory rappelling this morning which was a hoot. I climbed
        and even RAN up a bunch of large hills so I'm gonna be one sore puppy which is great in my books.

Pauly, so very proud of you that this Xmas you are present and healthy. that rocks. I recall not doing well last one either.
        they are in the past and can harm us no more.

Tree, another Etsy newbie... very cool. reminds me I gotta check and see how my wild horse pillows are doing there.

Lav, super feast in the works for Xmas?

ok, time to stare at the stove again....

be well loves
        nosce te ipsum
        (Know Thyself)

Comment

Good evening friends & Abbers,

Sounds like everyone is busy doing what they have to do today!
          My granddaughter is here so we are extra busy but having fun
          I’m keeping my fingers crossed for a peaceful day tomorrow. When did I ever think I would have to be concerned about the adults behaving at a famiky gathering? Ha ha.

Thanks for starting the new thread for us PQ.

Pauly, the past is the past so just leave it there. A new sober Christmas tradition starts right now!
          Enjoy the family, especially the little ones

Cyn, skipping dinner & going right forcdessert sounds like a great idea, enjoy!

Pie, enjoy that nice weather you lucky dog. An invitation from the ex in-laws is intriguing, hope it goes well.

Det, tomorrow I will drag out all of the food I have prepped & turn it into a huge buffet. People can eat what they like when they like. No formal sit down meals for this group, they never work out, ha ha. I hope your beef was roasted to perfection.

Hello to Mick, hope it was a good beach day.

Have a nice night everyone.
          Lav
          AF since 03/26/09
          NF since 05/19/09
          Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Lav,I do mine buffet style too,,always have,the few times I ever tried to do a full on sit down it never worked out right so peeps grab a plate and eat wherever hope everything goes smooth at your house,Mick,gorgeous pics! Det,it's supposed to be chilly here tomorrow so bundle up(cold for Vegas anyway) no more stores for me,I've bought all I'm gonna buy and calling it good,waves to PQ,Pie,SK hope we all have a fabuloso BF Monday!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hiya all.. firstly ta ppqp for moving the fredz overcast here today but still warm. My face book and messenger is messed up so need to wait until I'm home to mess with it guess who turned up today

20181224_125744.jpg
              The days ov reindeer are history..

20181224_145251.jpg

Hope you are all well. We are dolphin watching boxing day..hope you all have a merry Christmas each and every one
              af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL....

Quick post from me this morning. Have a bunch of running around to do today so will pop in again this evening. Have a great Xmas Eve day all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Wishing all a great Christmas eve and a beautiful Christmas Day tomorrow! I will check in later in the day to see how everyone is -

So thankful for our little piece of peace here.

Sending thoughts filled with beauty to you all --

Comment

Good evening all,

Peaceful day done & dusted
                    My son & grandsons showed up for an hour this morning so at least the 3 kids got to see each other.
                    His in-laws called this morning & invited themselves to his house for dinner & an overnight stay. He wasn’t exactly thrilled.
                    So, there was no argument or uncomfortable times here & I am grateful!
                    Tomorrow I get to pull all the leftovers out & have a redo for the boys.

Pauly, I hope your gathering was fun too!

Mick, Santa in a red VW? Ha ha, why not?
                    I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

PQ, I hope your day went well too. I never left the house today & that was just as well for me, Lol

Hello to Cyn, Pie, SK, Sam & I wish everyone a peaceful Christmas!

Lav
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Lav...glad to hear you had a peaceful day. Nice that all the kids were able to get together. I bet your son wasn't impressed with his inlaws. I wouldn't be either. My day was the opposite of yours. Think I was out 3 times before heading to my brother's for dinner. My peaceful day arrives tomorrow. Just me and the boys, no obligations and not leaving the house. LOL

TG...Merry Christmas Eve to you and HB. I'm glad you too have a peaceful place.

Mick...Merry Christmas to you and Julie. Dolphin watching didn't appear on my list of things to do on boxing day. LOL No facebook or messenger, perfect, put your phone away and just be in the moment.

Pauly...I haven't done a sit down Christmas dinner in years. Actually except for the odd time I haven't had to cook Christmas dinner at all. Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful time. Everything will be what it will be. Just enjoy and no anxiety tonight.

Det...how did the rib roast go? The new thermometer....is that the one that goes inside a plastic bag and you cook the roast in water? Were you one sore puppy today? You're inspiring me to get more active, even if I start out by just walking. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.

Pi...were you able to keep your door open again today? How was the Country Christmas open house? I believe you went there last year as well. Wishing you a Merry Christmas.

Also wishing SK and Sam a Merry Christmas. I will pop in sometime tomorrow....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Have a Merry, happy Christmas everyone. Will catch up tomorrow.:heartbeat::heartbeat:
                        Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone..hope you all are ok the festive spirit..without being in the spirit if you get my meaning it is 7am here and already there are kids throwing tantrums and crying in the hotel not the right type of iPad or phone..provided by Mr Claus...so today is a doss in the sun day..tomorrow whale and dolphin watching...hope you all have a great time
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Merry Christmas Abbers! Wishing you all a great BF Day!

Comment

Merry Christmas, All!

PQ, No open door today. It's turned muggy and too warm. I'm about to turn on the A/C.

Comment

Working...
                              X