Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where in the world to get Esperal/Antabuse Implants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where in the world to get Esperal/Antabuse Implants?

Apologies if this is located on a post elsewhere, I couldn't find it.

Is there a comprehensive list somewhere of what countries do the implant, duration it lasts for and for cost?

I know they are available in Philly for $1,000 and that one lasts for 5 yrs.

I currently live in Vietnam. I work online so I can travel anywhere for it.

I have the tablets. I cheat too much.

Thank you in advance!

Kam

Re: Where in the world to get Esperal/Antabuse Implants?

Hi Kam,I'm pretty sure you'd have to find a doctor to get an implant,drinking on antabuse isn't something to mess around with,hope you can find something,good luck
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

I haven't heard of the implant, but I've heard of the injection which lasts 3 to 4 weeks. You would have to find a doctor to give it and from what I have heard, not too many give it, at least in my area. I know a women who got them and she was pleased with the results and it was covered by insurance. Can't cheat on it either. Good luck.
      Last edited by Lizann; January 4, 2019, 07:29 PM.

Comment

I had an implant in Riga, Latvia in 2016. It has now worn off and I have been on and off the bottle since. Today I am starting my third week of sobriety but it's only a matter of time, it's so damn hard!
        Many years ago I was given Antabuse (disulfiram) tablets when I lived in Switzerland and it worked quite well but nowadays I need more security and another Antabuse implant is what I need. The problem with this is that I live in the UK where they don't offer the implant and secondly the part of the UK where I live won't supply Antabuse tablets.
        When I went to Latvia in 2016 I spent a week in bed being dosed up with medicine what made me feel great, thereafter I was given the implant which worked 100% for me. For me it lasted at least 14 months.
        I am now ready to go back to Latvia but the problem I have is cost. Last time I used an agent in Germany who charged me 2000 euros. There is also an agent in the UK which charges about the same.
        Because I don't have 2000 euros I am thinking of travelling alone and knocking on the doors of doctors in the hope of getting it cheaper. Not sure if this is going to work but flights to Riga can be very cheap from the UK.

Comment

Working...
        X