Getting back on track

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting back on track

Hi Everyone! I am yet again..just starting out.

I signed on to this forum in 2006 (under a different name) during a very traumatic time in my life and for the most part it saved my life. I bought RJ's book,listened to the CD's took the supplements. It helped, but not enough. I was still drinking to blackout every night. This forum was my lifeline, I was a subscriber and we had a great little group, away from some of the drama on the regular forums. Long story short, the drama and insensitivity got to me and I left around 2015.
    And now I'm back. Happy to see things are back to normal here, where people are supportive and friendly.
    Taking Gabapentin for cravings. Seems to help.

Keep fighting the good fight
    Moffit
    Last edited by Moffit; October 2, 2019, 04:46 PM.

Re: Getting back on track

Hi Moffit and congrats on 7 days.

Yes there was a lot of drama for awhile but things have settled down. Us alkies dont need drama in our lives, i know that.
    Glad the Gaba is working for you.
    Keep on here and keep accountable, worked for me and a lot of others on here. There are a lot of regular threads for you to pop and and chat and get to know others.

Keep up the great work.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Thanks Available!

I am by nature, a defender of the underdog and I often found myself angry or upset at the audacity of some peoples posts. and for my sanity I just had to let it go.

I'm happy to see that things have settled down, I plan on sticking around for support and to be supportive.

Comment

Welcome back, Moffit! I also am very happy eating HFLC with NO alcohol. It’s nice to feel good again!

Comment

Welcome Back Moffit
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Thanks NoSugar and Paulywogg

Comment

Working...
            X