feb 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

feb 10

mae all how are yizall?good I hope ..just on my way out detecting ..it is pretty cold out there ..have a great day all

Before the 5p bag tax we used the bags as bin liners in the kitchen bin.
    Now we buy plastic bin liner bags .

Cutting down our plastic bag usage by 0%

Well done the government the planet is safer in your hands.

I took my car in for a service today.
    Boy was the minister seriously fcked off.

I just rang the emergency services and said, "There's just been an explosion at the prosthetic limb factory where I work..!"
    They asked, "Is it bad, sir?"
    I said, "Don't worry, it looks a lot worse than it is."

London has become a far safer place for everybody overnight with terrible deaths
    and carnage being prevented from happening in the future.

Prince Philip has surrendered his driving licence.

I think I have equine flu.

I don't know how though.

The only thing I've eaten different recently is some old Tesco burgers.

I bought a size 30 dress for the wife's Birthday.
    "Nice dress", said the assistant.
    "It's for the wife", I said.
    She put it in a bag and asked,"will she need a hangar?"

"If she gets any fcking bigger she will," I replied.
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: feb 10

MAE ALL....brews all around.

Mick...you stay warm out there.

Hoping not to have to venture outdoors today. Have a Super Sober Sunday all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Hello all - Mick, have fun detecting! I hope everyone will enjoy a good Saturday- - HB is home for a day, so I am hanging out with him...

Wishing all well ---

Comment

X-post, PPQ! Stay warm!!

Comment

Mae everybody, hope everyone has a great BF Sunday!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Arf! Top of the Sunday ABeroooos!

Sam, good to see you.

Mick, waiting to hear of treasure stories. Glad yer getting out exploring/detecting.

Lav, kiddo-free day for once?

off to outlet store to find a suitcase for my trip next weekend. Then gym and RR session, good things.

Made breakfast burritos this am with romaine lettuce instead of tortillas and they were yummo.

better get with it. Be well loves!
            nosce te ipsum
            (Know Thyself)

Comment

Originally posted by treegirl View Post
              Hello all - Mick, have fun detecting! I hope everyone will enjoy a good Saturday- - HB is home for a day, so I am hanging out with him...

Wishing all well ---
              TG...I know there is time differences between us but are you doing a Groundhog Day repeat? Have fun with HB....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Originally posted by Determinator View Post
                Arf! Top of the Sunday ABeroooos!

Sam, good to see you.

Mick, waiting to hear of treasure stories. Glad yer getting out exploring/detecting.

Lav, kiddo-free day for once?

off to outlet store to find a suitcase for my trip next weekend. Then gym and RR session, good things.

Made breakfast burritos this am with romaine lettuce instead of tortillas and they were yummo.

better get with it. Be well loves!
                Det...your trip next weekend is for work, right? Your burritos sounded yummy, I think I'll be giving that a try....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Originally posted by paulywogg View Post
                  Mae everybody, hope everyone has a great BF Sunday!
                  Hope you have a great day too....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Happy Sunday from a cold wet TX.
                    Mick, that article was very good, thank you.

Lav, kid-free today?

Cyn, you are very knowledgeable about the Antarctica sitch. This traverse was done in the late 80's and was also a a scientific expedition ringing warning bells about the ozone layer and global warming.

Det, you're sounding pretty chipper, nice to see.

PPQ, any plans for today?

Vivian is coming over later so I'm looking forward to that.

Hi Pauly and Sam.
                    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Happy Sunday evening from Lav-land!

Today was kind of weird in that I saw one grandson & my son this afternoon when they stopped over driving the brand new firetruck the fire dept. just purchased. All of the drivers have to put in 10 hours of training time on it before it actually goes into service. Seeing him backing that humongous truck into my driveway was a treat. The little guy was thrilled to be on the ride. Then later saw my daughter & granddaughter for dinner I'll take what I can get I guess, haha!
                      We're supposed to be in the midst of an ice & snow storm right now but it started much later than predicted. Just as well we didn't have to drive in any of that.

Mick, how did the detecting go today? Find anything for me?

Cyn, look out, the storm is coming. Hope your day was quite decent.

Pauly, what's up with you?

PQ, I take it you have a ton of snow on the ground
                      I hope you found something fun to do inside.

SK, still cold in TX? What's going on there?
                      I hope you had a great visit with Vivian.

Det, breakfast burrito sounds good, yum.

Hello to Pie & Sam hope you are both well.

I expect schools will either be closed tomorrow or at least opening late.
                      I'm planning on staying inside, I have plenty to do.

Have a nice night everyone!
                      Lav
                      Last edited by Lavande; February 10, 2019, 09:58 PM.
                      AF since 03/26/09
                      NF since 05/19/09
                      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody, Det I can't get into that whole"lettuce wrap" thing,it grosses me out so I just buy low carb tortillas Lav,that was an awesome pic of the fire truck what a treat for them to have stopped by PQ,its either frozen lasagna tonight or chicken wraps I haven't decided,something easy tho,Mick,hope all is well I never beat you,well not usually anyways,waves to all and wishes for a great BF Monday!
                        I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                        Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

hiya all ..how are we today then?good I hope ..Late on here today ,had to go for physio ,and then to the shops ..Next door neighbours move today ,house is all packed they are ready to move ,so we have new neighbours coming in .Cold over here but dry ..rabbits are outside playing ..Going down to get Julies dads meal sorted out. hope everyone is doing ok ,Apologies for the short post..Ill see if I can nip on later

at least have some jokes

Ozzy taken seriously ill on a Sunday. Spooky.

Sabbath Bloody Sabbath.

*BREAKING NEWS*
                          Scientists have discovered what is believed to be the world's largest bedsheet. More on this story as it unfolds...

I told my girlfriend last year, " For Valentines Day, I'm going to give you the Sun, the Moon, and the Stars". She was so excited, until she unwrapped her new telescope, which I am currently using to find a new girlfriend.

The politician was sitting at his campaign headquarters when the phone rang. He listened intently, and after a moment his face brightened.

When he hung up, he immediately phoned his mother to tell her the good news.

"Ma," he shouted, "the results are in. I won the election!"

"Honestly?"

The politician's smiled faded. "Aw, heck, Ma, why bring that up at a time like this?"

Airline pilot to passengers: "Ladies and gentlemen, I have some good news and bad news.

The bad news is that we have a hijacker on board.

The good news is, he wants to go to the French Riviera".

The CIA loses track of one of its operatives, and so calls in one of their top spy hunters.

The CIA boss says, "All I can tell you is that his name is Murphy and that he's somewhere in Ireland. If you think you've located him, tell him the code words, 'The weather forecast calls for mist in the morning'. If it's really him, he'll answer, 'Yes and for mist at noon as well'".

So the spy hunter goes to Ireland and stops in a bar in one of the small towns. He says to the bartender, "Maybe you can help me. I'm looking for a guy named Murphy".

The bartender replies, "You're going to have to be more specific because, around here, there are lots of guys named Murphy. There's Murphy the Baker, who runs the pastry shop on the next block. There's Murphy the Banker, who's president of our local savings bank. There's Murphy the Blacksmith, who works at the stables. And, as a matter of fact, my name is Murphy, too".

Hearing this, the spy hunter figures he might as well try the code words on the bartender, so he says, "The weather forecast calls for mist in the morning".

The bartender replies, "Oh, you're looking for Murphy the Spy. You can't miss him. He lives right down the street, third on the left".
                          af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae all ,

Getting HB ready to get back to NYC, so I will check in with all later -- PPQP, nope, that was my real post yesterday - I think we were online just at the same time!

(Det, if you flying out today -- good luck and have fun!)

More later...

Comment

MAE ALL...

Pauly...it's leftover goulash for me tonight. Leftover's are always easy. lol

Mick...you were busy this morning. Has the house been sold? Do you know when you'll get new neighbours? Hope things are going ok with your FIL.

TG...I guess what confused me was you said Saturday not Sunday.

Time to thaw out before making dinner. It hasn't been this cold for this long in 21 years! Where are my Chinooks???? Have a good evening all....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                              X