31 march

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31 march

Mae all ..quick hi to all hope everyone got pics...on the move this morning to yala another game drive tonight internet slow won't accept pics take care all x
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: 31 march

Mae everybody,Mick have fun,sucks no pics tho maybe when you get back,Lav,is there an allergy free place? Haha,was irritated that hubs don't have this and was thinking last night I wish he could feel my misery but then thought no,I wouldn't wish this on anyone,of course it's not life threatening but there's other side effects of allergies like being too out of it to drive,hard to make money at work cuz I'm so dizzy,feel irritated and kind of sad,etc,meh it'll pass,much love to all and wishes for a great BF Sunday!!!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...thanks for kicking off this weeks thread. Hope you had a great time at yala.

Pauly...found your allergy free place...

Outdoor-Inflatable-Bubble-Tent.jpg

hope you get relief soon...

Good day today...little cleaning...little reading...little eating...wash and repeat. Hope everyone had a good Sunday....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Sunday evening greetings,

Back to cold & windy here after some morning rain. Maybe the allergens will be blown away.....far away, haha!!

Mick, I am so intrigued with your pics. Such an adventure is no every day occurrence. Thanks for sharing

Pauly, what are you taking for your allergies? Zyrtec helps....somewhat. Better than nothing & these especially bad days I take it twice like the doc said to do.
        I still feel light headed, kinda out to lunch BUT I am able to do what I need to in a day's time. Someone told me the generic Zyrtec works better than the original so that's what I'm taking now. Give it a try.

PQ, that's a very nice bubble you found, LOL. Can we all fit in there together??
        Glad your weekend was good, you needed that.

Hello to our missing Abbers - Det, Sam, Cyn, Pie & SK. I miss you guys & hope you check in soon.

My young teenage chickens are happy & doing well. That makes me happy
        I'm working on a ton of pillow projects for the April 13 craft fair, that makes me happy

Wishing everyone a nice night!
        Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,haha PQ,that'll work Lav,I've used Zyrtec and nada,just ordered some more hylands and they also had a sinus pressure one too so I bought all 3 off Amazon, Vitamin Shoppe was sold out,guess we're not the only ones so I'll stop whining Det,you've been quiet,hope all is ok,seen SK posted on her FB story yesterday so maybe she'll check in today,still Loving the pics Mick,much love to all and wishes for a great BF Monday!

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

MAE ALL....

Lav...I'm sure we can all get in there. Yes, I needed a break and then wouldn't you know it the neighbours were fighting at 2am. It's defiantly going to be an early night for me.

Pauly....guess there's a lot of allergy sufferers out there. Hope it eases off soon. Glad to hear SK posted on facebook.

It was an extremely busy day which made it fly by. We're organizing an All Candidates forum for this Sunday. That really wasn't on the agenda, oh well. Hope everyone is doing well and we all have a peaceful evening....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings everyone!

I'm OK but still wearing my county allergy queen crown, HA HA!!!
              Life goes on despite the sneezing, snot & itchy eyes.

Mick, hope you & the geckos are still enjoying each other's company

Pauly, take whatever you can get for these stupid allergies. Funny, here we get lots of rain & dropping temps but the allergies don't seem to notice or care one bit!
              I went today to get my hair cut & as soon as I sat in the chair I noticed I was wearing my (chicken) yard shoes. I told the girl I had a clean pair of black shoes ready to change in to before I left the house but just forget. Walmart is near by & she asked if I was going there next. I said YES & she said don't worry - you'll fit right in, LOL. I think I may be losing my mind

PQ, sorry about the shitty neighbors again. We've lived in places where that noise was a problem, I do remember. Now we are so far from the neighbors you can't hear anything. Hope you find peace this evening!

Hello to Det - where are you?

Hello to Cyn, Pie, SK 7 anyone else stopping by.

Have a good night everyone!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Lav,that crown is mine,I guess we'll hafta share haha! Your story reminded me that one Sunday Kell was running late and ended up wearing furry house slippers with two different socks to work!! She was so embarrassed and cut the furry stuff off the tops so she wouldn't look too crazy poor kid

Comment

Ahoy ABeroooos!

yes, alive and well here. Sorry to be a stranger, just been insanely busy with fun healthy stuff and work which is in full-swing
                  since I'm operating solo full time now.

Got most of my boxes unpacked but... you know how moving is.

so... allergies all over? yep, it's pretty bad here and I'm so grateful that I'm not affected so far.

Lav, wish I had a video of your shoe story LOL

will catch up here shorty. Don't want to miss Mick's travel pics.

be well loves
                  nosce te ipsum
                  (Know Thyself)

Comment

Hiya all....27 degrees and not eve
                    n dinnertime..
                    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...don't think I'd want to deal with that heat. Somewhere in between ours and your would be nice. Dealing with computer issues all day so haven't even had a chance to look at the pics you sent. Just had a quick look and I gotta say this one just made me say "yuck". Yuck.jpg

Lav...your shoe story reminded me of the "People you see at Walmart" flicks they put on tv. Worse I've ever done is forget a sweater. All was quiet last night so did manage to get a good sleep. Unfortunately woke to a text saying the server was down. And it's been down all day! So I went from 0 to 60 yesterday and 60 to 0 today. Try doing your job with only pen and paper. Luckily that is exactly what childcare did to get through the day.

Pauly...I think I would have left the fur on just to make a fashion statement. Hope you're getting some relief with your allergies.

Det...glad to see your post, sounds like things are good for you even if you are busy. I still have boxes I haven't unpacked. LOL

Did manage to get the server restoring from a backup before leaving work. Hopefully it all goes smooth as I'm meeting another IT guy at 6 tomorrow morning to finish. This is definitely one night I need my neighbours to behave. Have a good night all....:smile:PPQP
                      Last edited by porqoui; April 2, 2019, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Greetings friends,

I am happy to report that I left the house today NOT wearing my chicken shoes, Lol
                        Something else weird happened though...…..I sat at the kitchen table with my laptop & paid all the regular bills online like I always do. I sat & wrote 3 checks for charities, put them in the envelopes, put stamps on & return address labels. I walked to the hallway to get my jacket on so I could take those checks right out to my mailbox. When I got back to the kitchen table....the envelopes were gone. I looked everywhere. I had YB look everywhere. The envelopes just freaking disappeared I swear. Now who is going to tell me there are no spirits wandering among us?

Det, glad to see you & hear you are busy & doing well. Sorry no shoe video available at this time, haha!!

Pauly, I am losing my mind, I'm pretty sure of it now, haha!!

PQ, computer problems suck, no kidding. Hope everything gets restored for you.
                        All of my design work is done on a computer, my machines have computers in them so when something breaks down I am out of luck. I get the frustration.

Mick, I know for sure I wouldn't be happy in that heat. I just don't cope well with that. Your close ups of the elephants & tigers & water creatures are fascinating, thank you

Hello to Cyn, Sam, Pie & SK.

I hope everyone has a good night & I hope my envelopes show up

Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Mae all -

Sorry to be away... adding some clients in and continuing the work on the house (now the grounds) is continuing non-stop. Then hubs decided he had to come home for Sunday/Monday and pack up some things to sell... good idea, but the timing was a little off. We had our first showing on Monday, and having him at the house for that prep was not so great -- it's just a different world when a house is staged... now he's ended up getting a cold as he got back to NYC today. Poor guy, but I think next trip I might tell him to reconsider.

Sounds like everything is chugging along for all - I'm sorry that I haven't seen your pics Mick, but it sounds like a wonderful trip. Pauly, sorry about the allergies, good luck! Lav, wow, that's a lot of sewing before April 14t, hope it goes well. PPQ, uuugh 10 inches of snow!? Hope it doesn't happen. Det, you sound great; congrats on going solo on the job. SK, you there? I hope you are well and the kitties are good. Hello to Sam and Pi.

I hope to ratchet all this physical activity down a big notch soon. Between big painting activity and some much- needed bush-whacking, my body is getting tired. And my brain is getting tired of it all! Trying to keep my equilibrium and my sense of humor... the poor dog thinks that I have lost my mind... I can see it in his eyes, he's either thinking 'crazy mommy' or 'cranky mommy', not sure which - either/both are true!

Wishing all well, and will try to be here more regularly.

Cheers -

Comment

Lav...have you opened your laptop? Maybe they're in there.

Comment

TG...happy to report the snow was a no show. Hope you can ratchet things down soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X