Non alcoholic Heineken. 0.0%

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Non alcoholic Heineken. 0.0%

Most non alcoholic beers have a percentage of 0.5% but Heineken has absolute zero. Thought it might taste awful but it’s actually quite nice. Could be something to do with the real Heineken not exactly being the best beer the world, but still it was nice to enjoy it.

When a person drinks there is a delay between taking the liquid in and feeling the affect of the alcohol -so the 0% stuff still gives you pleasurable effects in that time window.

Anything that helps reduce alcohol can’t be a bad thing. I admit it may keep you craving a real one but then again, some people might be craving it regardless.

Re: Non alcoholic Heineken. 0.0%

Originally posted by scotskev81 View Post
    Most non alcoholic beers have a percentage of 0.5% but Heineken has absolute zero. Thought it might taste awful but it’s actually quite nice. Could be something to do with the real Heineken not exactly being the best beer the world, but still it was nice to enjoy it.

When a person drinks there is a delay between taking the liquid in and feeling the affect of the alcohol -so the 0% stuff still gives you pleasurable effects in that time window.

Anything that helps reduce alcohol can’t be a bad thing. I admit it may keep you craving a real one but then again, some people might be craving it regardless.
    Like most people on this forum Kev - I did not drink for the taste - I drank for the effect. So this would be of no use to me.
    My husband however was off drink for 'Dry January' and really liked the 0 % Heiniken .... but I think that's a 'man' thing to have a beer to hold ?

Comment

I enjoy NA beer too, scotskev. It makes it much easier for me to stay AF if I can still enjoy the flavor. Plus, I don’t really like sweet drinks that much, so NA beer is a better substitute for me than say a soda or lemonade.
      Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

Just tried the Budwiser 0.0% and it is also good.

Technically no more than 0.05% but i’ve heard you can get that much alcohol in an apply pie or some breads so it doesn’t matter.
        0.05% is a big difference from 0.5% that other low alcohol beers have.

Comment

Also the Henikin is also 0.05%

Comment

went to a party and drank only this. certainly working for me when I don't want to drink.

This has cut down my intake a lot

Comment

Working...
            X