Super Sober Shout Out 5th May 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out 5th May 2019

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD.....

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

Just three words.............

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number............Calculate Duration Between Two Dates – Results

For me its..........3589 days from the start date to the end date, end date or 9 years, 9 months, 28 days including the end date..........:happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out 5th May 2019

1982 days or 5 years 5 months and 5 days. lots of 5's this week.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

2293 so next week will be a ROUNDY one :smile:

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
        2293 so next week will be a ROUNDY one
        :hyper::hyper::hyper: [MENTION=18725]NoSugar[/MENTION] I'll get my party dress ready !
        [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] - sugar free cake needed

Comment

2142 days of freedom.
          Although alcohol doesn't cause all the stresses in our lives - cutting it out sure does make things easier to handle.
          I've come to realise alcohol compounded any strife I had going on through the years.

I came home from work yesterday & I was able to talk to Young Satz in a calm way.
          He'd had another war of words with his father - I told him it is all about respect. He does not respect you when you drink - no-one does. What you say is irrelevant & 'drink talk'.
          I hope I hit home with that because it's so true. I've seen it since I quit.

Comment

Thanks for the wise words [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION]!

Pleased to look back on another sober week!

Comment

4 years, 3 months, and 23 days of living life being me...
              Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
              Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
              Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Originally posted by available View Post
                1982 days or 5 years 5 months and 5 days. lots of 5's this week.
                You got a great year though Ava, remember Come on Eileen! (They might not have been popular over there!)

Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                2142 days of freedom.
                Although alcohol doesn't cause all the stresses in our lives - cutting it out sure does make things easier to handle.
                I've come to realise alcohol compounded any strife I had going on through the years.
                Very true Satz. Something to be discussed again.

1387 for me :happy2:
                AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Another sober week from me. Still waiting for my mojo to make its long awaited spring reappearance.......

Comment

287 days...just a mere 1100 days shy of [MENTION=22411]IamMary[/MENTION]’s 1387 days! And no cool “5” pattern like Ava’s!

Yes, you are all very inspiring to me. And together we ARE achieving!
                    Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

3028 AF days for me. Thanks to MWO! Byrdie
                      All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                      Tool Box
                      Newbie's Nest

Comment

That makes 5 years, 5 months and 4 days for me, or 1981 Shouty Outy Days.

Thanks to you all!

Comment

3311 Daya
                          “Outside of a dog a book is man’s best friend. Inside of a dog it’s too dark to read”

Comment

705. Lots of 5's this week!

Comment

Working...
                            X