Super Sober Shout Out 12th May 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out 12th May 2019

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD.....

Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

I watching Thor at the moment so borrow his hammer and knock alcohol on the head.
    And tbh he's rather swoon worthy.

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number..........Calculate Duration Between Two Dates – Results

For me its 3596 days from the start date to the end date, end date included or 9 years, 10 months, 5 days including the end date.
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out 12th May 2019

Shouting it out early for 42 weeks before our Mother’s Day hits.
    I’ll be watching most of the others drink their beer & wine tomorrow, but I will not be, because

I WANT TO KNOCK ALCOHOL ON THE HEAD!!
    It makes me very angry.
    Last edited by Slo; May 11, 2019, 07:38 PM.
    Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

I agree, [MENTION=19596]Slo[/MENTION]. When I observe people tethered to their glasses and bottles and watch their eyes get glassy and their speech slurred, I mostly feel sorry for them, and grateful to be done.

2300 days of knocking out alcohol for me :smile:

Comment

Another sober weeek for me, enjoying the lifestyle that being sober has brought me.

Comment

1989 days.

Yes Slo, i hate alcohol too, another sober mothers day for me with no need to drink.
          AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Another sober week gone, looking forward to many more! Alcohol is poison!

Happy Mothers day to all of you Mom's out there!

Comment

711 shouty days. well done all.

Comment

4 years, 3 months, and 30 days of living life with the best darn group of friends I could ever ask for...

That's a great roundy number there [MENTION=18725]NoSugar[/MENTION]!!
                Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
                Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
                Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1646 days! Happy Sober Sunday and Mother's day! :welldone:
                  Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

3035 AF days for me.
                    Congrats, NoSugar on your roundy number of 2300! Byrdie
                    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                    Tool Box
                    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Shouting out 1988 days. I am so grateful to be sober. My husband tied one on last night and was so annoying!

Love the roundy number, [MENTION=18725]NoSugar[/MENTION] Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                        their eyes get glassy and their speech slurred, I mostly feel sorry for them, and grateful to be done.
                        You forgot to mention their talking insincere, fake, over-sentimental, absolute shite NS (or maybe that's just my circle of family & friends) :haha:
                        Last edited by satz123; May 12, 2019, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NoSugar View Post
                          2300 days of knocking out alcohol for me :smile:
                          inkele: CONGRATS NS inkele:

Comment

2149 days pour moi ..... almost SIX years - WTF - I can't actually take that in..... :egad:
                            I KNOW it's me - I KNOW i've been sober but it just still seems remarkable that I haven't touched an alcoholic drink in all that time.
                            Me ,who just came back to MWO to get support to curtail my drinking at home during the week and just be a 'normal' drinker.

Little did I know ....... as someone's signature on here says "once a pickle - never a cucumber"

Comment

Oh... and all of the excessive hugging and kissing of friends you saw 2 days ago and will see again tomorrow ...
                              Originally posted by satz123 View Post
                              You forgot to mention their talking insincere, fake, over-sentimental, absolute shite NS (or maybe that's just my circle of family & friends) :haha:

Comment

Working...
                              X