10th Anniversary celebrations JC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10th Anniversary celebrations JC

9782-Jim-Rohn-Quote-Big-achievements-come-one-small-advantage-at-a-time_zpsfswomtzp.jpg Photo by NoraC12323 | Photobucket

Good morning everyone,

As Bridget pointed out before she went off to bed, today is a huge milestone in the life of a very special lady. Copied the above from another thread as it sums it up perfectly.

Congratulations JC on your 10th Anniversary, what an achievement :welldone::welldone::welldone:

Thanks for all the help and for being such an inspiration.
    Last edited by rustop59; July 7, 2019, 12:27 AM.

Re: 10th Anniversary celebrations JC

Congratulations to a very special lady and a wonderful inspiration.
    For all the years that I was off imagining myself to be cured of this curse, you were here plodding along; mentoring, encouraging, sharing and supporting. No judgement for absences, nothing but a sincere welcome or welcome back.
    This place would not be the same without you JC. We are very lucky to have you.
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Again congratulations JC ............. now thinking cap on and answer BJ's :egad:question :

If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?

Comment

Woo hoo! Well done canny woman! Bet you are reet proud as well you should be xx

Comment

Double-digits, JC :smile:!

I imagine others who found their way out here have also achieved this milestone but few have stayed to mentor and nurture the scared and desperate addicts who somehow find this site. You lead by example, send encouraging notes, welcome newcomers, and when needed, offer tough love. Your sobriety has been multiplied many-fold through all of the people you’ve helped, including me. Congratulations and thank you. xx

Comment

my friend!
            Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
            Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
            Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

Congratulations Jacks!!!:welldone:
              I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
              Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Holy cow! 10 years?! JC, thank you for all you do around here, you light the way for so many, myself included. You are our beacon!
                Congratulations on this huge milestone! Byrdie
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

Happy 10th birthday JC and i hope you celebrate in style. You have worked hard and mentored many on MWO through those ten years, including myself in my early days when i was lunatic Linda and all were asleep except the Army. I am forever grateful for everything you did for me and for the help you give here. Big hugs for your special day. xx
                  AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

JC!

Congratulations on your amazing milestone. And as everyone else has said, THANK YOU for sticking around and showing us the way. I LOVE the Sunday Shoutouts, and I love your kindness in helping others find their way out.

Thanks for everything,
                    Pav

Comment

Congratulations on making it an ENTIRE decade, Jackie Claire! Thanks for being here, so we can all say, “If Jackie Claire can do it, then maybe I can too!”
                      Last edited by Slo; July 8, 2019, 07:57 AM.
                      Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

🎈🎉 :congrats:
                        http://baclofentreatment.com/
                        http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org
                        http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org/f...or-alcoholism/

Comment

Amazing achievement for an amazing wise and funny woman, who has been with most of us all the way. Thank you [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] and well done for showing us how its done. XX

xrvp08xg89pyxbwiz0w5.jpg
                          AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

That was an awful scabby cake there, bit more here to go around

6232897576_bea765db95_z.jpg
                            AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Hi JC
                              Congrats. 10. That’s a great anniversary number to hit.
                              Has always been good to read your posts over the years.
                              Stay Healthy and Keep Fighting
                              AF 5-16-08

Comment

Working...
                              X