Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 7th

MAE ALL...

Kicking off the thread and getting the coffee going. Be back soon....:smile:PPQP

Re: July 7th

Mae everybody,thanks for the kickoff PQ you and Lav are hoggin all the storms haha,I told Kell I know I'll bitch about it but I'm kinda in the mood for a rainstorm,been kinda boring with heat,dust and wind everyday,feels like I never have a clear head or sinuses,need something to clear out the air and not another earthquake rattle to do it,that was scary Friday night! Mick hope you're enjoying yourself,Cyn,sorry you two got sick and hope you're both feeling better by now much love to all and wishes for a great BF Sunday!!
    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

afternoon all...thats me home in one piece ...weary and aching ,but I did it..it was pretty hard in places ,and the air was a bit thin too...1086 metres up ..sore throat and legs but hey ..it was short distance but either steeply up or down there was hardly any flat to walk along..anyone on facebook has got access to the shared album we put up ,for those that cant this is whatwe did ..its called the horseshoe trail.

Explore the Brecon Beacons Horseshoe Ridge Walk - A Dragon's Escape

Im aching a bit but hey.I was the oldest one doing it.the next oldest was a 61 year old lady ,who did absolutely fantastic.

Ive just lost this post!! another donation to ether world!

hope you are all well...normal service tomorrow!!!!
      af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

morning all
        thanks for the kick off PQ. Pauly, amazing you're feeling those quakes. Hope they don't intensify. Mick, I'm no longer on FB so I appreciated the link, what a slice of heaven.

did a farmers market yesterday for my son, haven't done one of those in awhile, it was hot as blazes. Then up to the Park to play last night. Caught me a bit of sleep this morning. Another hot muggy day.
        Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Hi Sam now Mick why did I think you were on vacation? I swear I need to wait to open mwo til later in the day when my brain is actually working haha

Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

F5201F1D-46C4-4395-83C2-F164AB05D2B9.jpg

There you go Sam - that one is for you, LOL
            I put it on FB this afternoon as soon as my heart rate returned to normal
            I swear i will never get used to these things. Yesterday there was a baby snake in the same nest box.

PQ, hello to you!
            Did you get my tropical rain last night?

Pauly, these storms do chase the pollens out for a day or so but they come right back. What we really need is a good dose of winter, haha!!

Mick, Congrats on your successful hike. The pics were beautiful. You should sleep really well after all that

Hello to Det, Cyn & anyone checking in today.
            Have a nice night y’all!

Lav
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Mae everybody,Lav,I think you're right about the winter,just a quick pop in here,tired, Monday need I say more haha,much love and wishes for a great BF day!

Comment

hiya all how are we doing then?all good I hope..well aching today ,but nowhere near as bad as I thought I would ,..a few blisters,but apart from that ..sound ..Its pretty warm over here today,about 25 degrees but its very overcast,and supposedto rain soon.Well I need to sort out my clothes for holiday,we leave early doors on Thursday

hiya pauly how are you doing?all ok today?has work calmed down nowadays .?never hear about it now .take care

hiya Lav how are yuo doing? wow some snake that was !!you calmed down yet?yep hike was good tough in places ..really tough ...but thats what its about ....test yourself ..and atthe same time help someone else by raising funds .mind you I wouldnt like to do it again today tho.

hiya pqpq ...how are yuo then?all good I hope ..card school booked for this week? one of the main topics of our conversation when we met up was a load of when I stories from Canada when we were in Batus ...the Sin Bin aka the assiniboine and other places!40 odd years and still talking about the place!!

big shout to everyone else

”Welcome to the indoor play centre we have rides, fun and games...”

More like bacteria, viruses and diarrhoea.

Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes.
                And eyes and ears and mouth and nose.
                Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes.

Not the children's song but the ingredients of last nights kebab

I gave my dog to custom and excise as he had a nose for finding drugs like cannabis and cocaine.

I got a call today to say he had found 3 ounces of weed and 4 grams of coke on his 1st day but unfortunately had eaten the lot ...

I said "yes I know that's why I got rid of him"

My wife was going crazy and the room was abuzz after the USA women won the final.

My wife's not a fan of them or anything, I just thought it would be funny to let loose some bees.
                af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Better weather today, not perfect but much improved. Hope it sticks around for a few more days.
                  My junior flock decided today to start laying eggs. Found 1 in a nest box (good chicken) & the other in the feed dish, haha!! No snakes in the chicken house today so there’s no excuse.
                  Going along with YB to a doc appointment tomorrow just to be sure he answers all questions truthfully. He has a habit of leaving certain important info out of his conversations, LOL

Pauly, I am ready for winter anytime - not kidding! I feel more human & alert in the winter.

Mick, I hope your blisters heal quickly, that was quite a trek. I enjoyed your FB pics.
                  I’m jealous of your travels but I hope you have a wonderful time.

Hello to PQ, Det, Cyn, Sam & anyone else dropping by.
                  I finally saw the first monarch butterfly today - it was a young one haging out on the hummingbird feeder, go figure.
                  Have a nice night everyone.

Lav
                  AF since 03/26/09
                  NF since 05/19/09
                  Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

MAE ALL...

Pauly...Monday is now done and dusted, bring on Tuesday. LOL

Mick...I'm aching today too but it's not because of any charity hike. LOL I think my body is rebelling against resetting my injection date due to the infection, and I still have 7 days to go! Get those blisters under control before Thursday. Great pictures on FB, great job. Do you know how much money you raised? Yup, got my card dates booked for the week and hopefully the server install doesn't interfere. Wasn't able to do it last week as we're still waiting on licenses. Stupid GM. Got to admit I've never been in the "Sin Bin" hotel, may have to check it out next time I'm in Medicine Hat. You guys must have had a lot of fun during training if you're still talking about it. LOL

Lav...Must have got your weather as it was a hot one here today. My phone's been chirping out Thunderstorm warning all day. Eggs in the feed dish, do they think it's Easter and time to hide them? Glad there was no snake in the hen house so now you just have to get those little guys to lay in the proper place. I don't understand why men don't fess up to their doctors, how else can they diagnose properly. I hope your weather is cool again tomorrow.

Shout out to the rest of the gang. Time to figure out what's for dinner. Have a restful evening all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Happy Unhung Monday ABerooooskies!!

boy have I been busy, but all excellent fun stuff happy to say.

Mick, sounds like more than a good workout, nicely done amigo. My feet hurt from dancing on Sat night LOL but that's not why my
                      back is sore. it's sore from..... (drumroll please)
                      rollerskating! hahahaha yes, first time since I was 14 my sweetie, her daughter and I braved the disco music to roll around the track a few
                      bazillion times and had a blast. Then I had icecream afterwords and I really could have done without that.. oh well.

Lav, same here... more alert and just feel better in cooler temps. However I have noticed since I'm healthy these days my body adapts
                      so much better to out-of-parameter stressors.

Pauly, that was quite a quack even here eh? got my attention for sure. I grabbed my survival pack and got my shoes on just in case I had
                      to boogie.

Sam, good to hear your staying busy with the toons. Iv'e been neglecting music lately as I've been researching 'print on demand' for ecommerce projects.
                      have a couple great T shirt designs put together and more on the design table.

PPQ, what did you make for dinner? inquiring foodies must know

I've got some chicken, black beans and tomatoes in the IP currently. yes of course loads of garlic! Kale is on sale here at El Super for 50cents each and they
                      are nice and big and not shabby looking. moink.

time to do another set of pushups. huff... puff...

got a panorama picture of Red Rock canyon to process. Hopefully get it posted here tonight.

be well loves!
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

Shared album - Xring007 - Google Photos

you can zoom in on the panorama FYI. lovely place. everywhere you look there are dramatic beautiful scenes
                        nosce te ipsum
                        (Know Thyself)

Comment

And here are the triumphant hiking lovebirds at the top

Shared album - Xring007 - Google Photos
                          nosce te ipsum
                          (Know Thyself)

Comment

mae all how are we today then?all good I hope .Firstly ...great pics Det...you look good mate .as does the scenery.Im glad life is doing you well mate..well these secret document leaks have put the cat amongst the pigeons ..Trump is in a tweetstorm ..he is calling everyone stupid ...no sh.t...and he is a brain surgeon ..my arse..he is lagging Teresa May off bigtime despite being all smiles less than a month ago here.Our governments are poles apart and yet very similar in their respective belligerent attitudes.
                            brew time ...Ive got to take the rabbits down to their holiday home..

Hi Det yep it was a bit of a hike ..started with a rise in ground height from 0 to 8500 ft over 5ks .heres some pics for the ones that never saw them..apologies for boring everyone else the red dots are the route we took...howevr that isnt even half of the route.

Inked66004058_1248511921985262_7584318134794846208_o_LI.jpg

66082675_2323638734619947_3054506648434376704_n.jpg

66330346_2323638667953287_2249702727183499264_n.jpg

p20.jpg

p14.jpg

your pics are ace mate ..look at the vegetation difference between mine and your vegetation .

hiya Lav , how are you today then?good I hope..no more snakes?hope not plus decent weather.

hiya pauly? hope all is well in haircuttingville for you today......have a good one ..

hiya ppqp hope all is well in canadia..yes indeed the sin bin is a wealth of memories for squaddies..on r and r ,some went ranching others hired a car and others just lived in the sin bin...Cards this week?

hiya teegee ...how are you now?good I hope ..

a big hello to everyone else ...

A bit confusing at our annual diversity meeting at work today.

We had a transgender with gender on its agenda.

My wife says she's leaving me because I won't move to a bigger place.

I told her to zip up the tent flap on her way out.

Tommy Robinson begs Donald Trump to grant him asylum in US.

Where the milkshakes are as thick as him.

What do you call a Japanese car thief ? ..... TommyTookAMotor

Comment

Mae everybody,Mick nothing about your sharing with us is boring at all so don't even say that Det,love the pics,I want to get to Red Rock but I'm married to a person who barely wants to leave the house,I get it he's a plumber and drives around town all day so on days off he likes to stay put,plus he HATES the heat but still it hinders my desire to get out and enjoy life sometimes,PQ,now I want to know what dinner was? I had Kell make us a pan of her enchiladas, chicken and she uses lots of cheese Lav,looks like quite a mess around your area with lots of rainfall? The news was showing it in D.C yesterday,ordered some Similisan? Off Amazon yesterday I absolutely need these sinus issues to go away Flonase gives me a wicked headache, Nasacort makes me jittery,Claritin makes me dizzy,Allegra kills my stomach so I'm just at my wit's end by now,seems like Hylands is like eating Smarties candies and don't do shit either waaaah! Haha much love to all and wishes for a great BF Tuesday!

Comment

Working...
                              X