NoraC Is 4 YEARS AF!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NoraC Is 4 YEARS AF!!!

:sohappy:CONGRATULATIONS, [MENTION=9757]NoraC[/MENTION]!!:applouse: SO proud and happy for you! You are the BEST thread leader ever! You are always so positive, supportive of others, and one of the most unselfish and compassionate people I have ever met.

Thank you for being an exemplary model for sobriety and its wonders. You always reach out to people and encourage them to take that very first step, and then you congratulate them when they do....encouraging them all the way.

MWO would be very empty without you.

I hope you have a smashing, wonderful day!!

Love,

Rusty

Re: NoraC Is 4 YEARS AF!!!

WHAT???
    Where does the time go? Congratulations on this yooooge milestone! Keep up the great work and thank you for all you do for MWO!
    :yay::yay::yay::yay:
    All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
    Tool Box
    Newbie's Nest

Comment

Congratulations Nora!!!!
      I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
      Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

WELL DONE NORA - inkele:

Now as [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] is off doing mother-of the groom type things I've made the cake - enjoy !!

Last edited by satz123; July 27, 2019, 01:35 PM.

Comment

So happy for you!!!!

Comment

Thank you all so much. To think that 4 years ago, I woke up after a horrible night. I had given up ever being able to stop. My hubby had found my 'water bottle' of tequila the night before. Awful blow up.
            4 years ago today, I woke up and hubby said we were starting over - that was in the past. And slowly day by day and sometimes minute by minute, I kept the momentum going.
            I am so grateful. My life has changed for the better. Thank you all for being here and supporting me. This group means so much to me. You truly helped me find my way out.
            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

Happy, happy day to you, dear Nora. You have no idea even though you're thousands of miles away from me how glad I am to have you as a friend. :heartbeat:

Xxxx
              Last edited by JackieClaire; July 27, 2019, 06:57 PM.
              It could be worse, I could be filing.
              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Nora!!! Wowza!

Congratulations on 4 frakin years booze free. You are a legend to me, and a bona fide Raaaaawk star 'round this joint and to anyone who is lucky enough to be around you.

I remember your struggles here well. And you have triumphed. If you can do it, then so can anyone! Thanks for being here. X :horn::woohoo2::llama:

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Huge congratulations Nora. Your family must be so proud of you. xxxxxx
                  There's two ways of looking at the holes in your shoes
                  You can dig the ventilation... or you can sing the blues

I didn't come this far to only come this far.

Comment

CONGRATS ON 4 YEAR AF NORA :welldone: :yay:
                    AF since 03/26/09
                    NF since 05/19/09
                    Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Happy 4th birthday Nora, it has been a pleasure having you on MWO. I hope you had/have the best day ever and many more sober days to come.
                      love and hugs xxxx
                      AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

Yes! Well done, and congratulations, Nora! Now let's eat cake!

Comment

Congratulations on a massive 4 years, Nora! You have been putting one foot in front of the other for a long time now. Such a sweet story of how your husband turned it around to being supportive rather than threatening, and it helped give you the strength to overcome.
                          Last edited by Slo; July 28, 2019, 07:49 AM.
                          Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

I just wanted to Thank You all so much for the well wishes. Your words mean so much to me.

Thank you [MENTION=9094]satz123[/MENTION] for my yummy cake. :yay: And JC - the flowers are beautiful. :love:
                            [MENTION=7008]JackieClaire[/MENTION] - your words made me cry and I feel the same about you. :hug:
                            "Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.".....Carol Burnett
                            AF - 7-27-15

Comment

I can't believe I missed this!
                              I am so pleased for you Nora. Well done to a lovely and inspirational lady!!
                              If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                              X