22 dec

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22 dec

hiya all .rabbits ensconced elsewhere ,packing done ..ish ..tidy up time and thats it job done ..4am up in the morning..have a good day all

I'm off to my works Christmas do at the urology department.

It's bring a bottle.

NEWS FLASH
    Archaeological working on a dig in Pompeii find the house Keith Richards grew up in

At the job centre...
    Me...."d'ya know, I've half a mind to work at McDonald's".
    Job centre..."That's all you need"!

Paddy had gone to stay in Dublin for a few days to watch the rugby, he booked into a run-down hotel.
    After an hour he came storming down the stairs and marched up to reception "I'd like to change me room!" The receptionist replied "I'm terribly sorry Mr O'Murphy but with the rugby we're at full capacity so I have no other room to offer you."
    Paddy walked away and back up the stairs muttering under his breath.
    Ten minutes later he came storming back down the stairs, shouting at the receptionist "I really want to change me feckin' room I don't like it!" The receptionist replied "I am sorry Mr O'Murphy but there are no other rooms, what's wrong with it?"
    Paddy replied "It's on fire!"
    af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Re: 22 dec

MAE ALL...

Mick...thought I'd beat you to starting the thread but I popped over to the mall before it opened for one last gift. Sounds like the rabbits are good, they must be getting used to their home away from home. Wishing you and Julie a safe trip and hope you have lots of fun in the sun....:smile:PPQP

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Mick, wishing you a wonderful & safe trip. Merry Christmas!!!

PQ, I DO NOT like icy roads
      People are such idiots on the roads on dry & sunny days as is, ugh.
      I ended up with 56 pierogies - was shooting for 60, haha!! I don’t mind making them when i don’t have a house full of people & can take my good old time. Not sure how many we’ll actually use but the rest can live in my freezer for a while

Hello to Cyn, Det & Pauly!

YB feels much better today & will be back to driving Amish folks tomorrow morning. Then we will be picking up our granddaughter for an overnight stay.
      I have been sneaking around disinfecting everything so no one else gets sick, Lol.
      Wishing everyone a nice night!

Lav
      AF since 03/26/09
      NF since 05/19/09
      Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

it is 0345am ...just about to leave,take care all.
        af since the fourth of July 2012...howzat then America..now proudly marching into year 12

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick safe travels my friend I know you two will have a blast as always, Lav, glad YB is better and like you I'm surprised that medicine did such a quick job! PQ, are you ready for Christmas? I guess we're all about as ready as we're gonna get anyways, much love to all and wishes for a great BF Monday!
          I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
          Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Hiya all..that's us here ..never been to this hotel before..first impression..very nice..good view from veranda..just been for a 5.6 mile walk take care

Comment

Greetings Abbers,

Enjoy the sun & sand Mick & wear your hat buddy

Pauly, I just found out this afternoon that my son is going to work this evening & won’t be back until Christmas morning SO it looks like I’ll be entertaining my kids on different days again. So much extra work for me but what can you do? Glad you are ready for the holidays!

PQ, I hope you are enjoying some quiet time

Hello to Cyn & Det.

My granddaughter is here & we are being educated on everything you need to know about American girls dolls, haha!!!!
              She doesn’t know that I got her one for Christmas so this will be exciting.

Have a peaceful evening everyone!

Lav
              AF since 03/26/09
              NF since 05/19/09

Comment

MAE ALL...

Mick...glad your fist impression is good. Don't over do things and like Lav said wear your hat.

Pauly...like you I'm as ready as I'm going to be. LOL It's nice that our temps are 30 degrees warmer than last year!

Lav...how fun that you got your g/daughter an American girl's doll. Not sure what that is but it sounds like a winner. I am definitely enjoying my quiet time. Dinner at my brothers tomorrow and my sister in law is sending me home with Christmas morning breakfast, so I don't even have to cook that!

Have a good night all...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Mae all -

Mick, already a 5+ Mile walk? Amazing! Glad that you arrived well, and all sounds good. Enjoy!

Lav, my goodness that 's a lot of pierogies! Sorry you have to make 2 celebrations, but glad that family will (sort of) be together. Sounds like fun with your granddaughter- she will be thrilled with her gift!

Pauly, what is your plan for today - everyone coming over today or tomorrow? I'm sure the boys will bring a lot of excitement and fun to these days.

PPQ, so glad thear the weather is warmer! Hopefully that will make for a much easier day. Have fun with the boys.

Det and Sam, wishing you a good holiday as well.

Well, we have a 14-lb turkey to make for just the 2 of us, plus all the trimmings! Probably will do that tomorrow - in my family, Christmas Eve was all about church, and Xmas day was the feast, so we'll probably do the same for just the 2 of us. (

Wishing all,well,for today's beginning to the holiday - cheers all!

Comment

Mae everybody, Mick yes defo wear your hat! Glad you're enjoying yourselves Cyn, we'll get together tonight for a bit and go look at Christmas lights, let them open one present, hot chocolate, etc, enjoy your turkey tomorrow to me that's the perfect size cuz they tend to be less dry PQ, yay no cooking! Always a plus, Lav, that's cool about the doll, she'll love it, much love to all and wishes for a great BF Chrimbo Eve!
                    I have too much shit to do today and tomorrow to drink:sohappy:

I'm taking care of the "tomorrow me":thumbsup:
                    Drinkin won't help a damn thing! Will only make me sick for DAYS and that ugly, spacey dumb feeling-no thanks!

Comment

Afternoon all hope we are well.weather over here is just lovely though the sun doesn't stay hot for too long.it is 23 degrees now was 26 earlier. I was absolutely shattered last night and slept great. We went for another bimble earlier on ..11k this one. A gentle stroll..took us 2.5 hours.saw some cave dwellings just tried to send some pics but it is struggling on here20191224_124654.jpg..just as I said that it downloaded!!!!

Hope you all have a great time tomorrow whether you are cooking a big toikey with friends or family
                      If you think of anyone who might be struggling or own their own send them a message..let them know there is someone out there

Comment

Good evening friends,

The Christmas eve celebration went well, I am tired, haha!!
                        Tomorrow I get to do it all over again. Hope my feet recover, ouch.
                        Granddaughter was very pleased with her doll. American girl dolls are all named & represent a different era in history. This one is called Maryellen, she’s from 1954!! Extremely cute outfit & ponytail hairdo
                        Food was good & we consumed almost 20 pierogies, Lol

Mick, I’m sure you are relaxing in a warm sunny spot.

PQ, enjoy the ‘heatwave’ & your leftovers!

Cyn, I love turkey & the leftovers. I did a lb turkey breast on the IP, cooked in 35 minutes, yum. The fresh kielbasa I picked up yesterday was awesome too. Enjoy your day!

Pauly, hope you are enjoying your family too.

Hellos to Det, Sam & Pie wherever you are :hug:

Wishing us all a peaceful night!
                        Lav
                        AF since 03/26/09
                        NF since 05/19/09

Comment

Merry Christmas to all from the House of Flu!!! hope everyone has a cool yule and all that sort of thing!!!
                          Liberated 5/11/2013

Comment

Merry Christmas/Happy Christmas �� all!

Lovely quiet day yesterday, did a little wrapping for our few presents (no stockings this year), had stuffed clams for dinner, then watched "It's a Wonderful Life" which I haven't seen for decades - it is still sweet and inspiring -

Wishing all a wonderful day today, wherever you are!

Cheers and blessings to all --

Comment

Merry Christmas all. Been saying that for years and will continue to say it...:smile:PPQP

Comment

Working...
                              X