Super Sober Shout Out 19th January 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Super Sober Shout Out 19th January 2020

[MENTION=21602]abcowboy[/MENTION].......big thank you for starting last week's thread...........you are a love.

I'd like to see a big SUPER SHOUTY OUTY SUNDAY from members who have been here a while, those just starting out again or those just starting out for the very first time.........don't forget to shout LOUD AND PROUD..

Don't be scared of making the leap...........Don't be shy and give it a try...........remember each and everyone one of us here started with a day one!!!!

SHOUT IT LOUD AND SHOUT IT PROUD. STAY STRONG AND KEEP THINKING POSITIVE ONE AND ALL. LET'S GIVE OUR BEST TOGETHER

Give us a whoo hoo for another sober week...............

By using the time and date app........ you'll know whether you've a roundy number or not a roundy number................Date Duration Calculator: Days Between Dates

For me its..............3848 days from the start date or 10 years, 6 months, 12 days including the end date.:happy2:
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Re: Super Sober Shout Out 19th January 2020

2240 days or 6 years 1 month and 18 days. It never gets old posting every Sunday.
    AF free 1st December 2013 - 1st December 2022 - 9 years of freedom

Comment

A happy, sober, even occasionally sunny week from me.

Comment

5 years and 6 days of living life without having to say "Day 1 again"...

A big thank you to y'all to being here for me, and being here for everyone else as well! The kindness and support shown across all the threads restores my faith in humanity...
        Last edited by abcowboy; January 19, 2020, 08:03 AM.
        Quitting and staying quit isn't easy, its learning a whole new way of thinking. It's accepting a new way of life, and not just accepting it, embracing it...
        Worry about tomorrow, tomorrow. Just get through today. Tomorrow will look after itself when it becomes today, because today is all we have to think about.
        Friendship is not about how many friends you have or who you've known the longest. It's about who walked into your life, said "I'm here for you", and proved it.

Comment

1 year, 5 months, and 28 days. I’m getting further & further away from when addiction had me trapped!
          Last edited by Slo; January 19, 2020, 08:10 AM.
          Once a pickle, never a cucumber again.

Comment

67 days!

Comment

1898 days! Happy sober Sunday all! :welldone:
              Kicked AL to the curb November 9, 2014!

Comment

8 years, 11 months, 29 days ago was the worst day of my life. I thank my lucky stars for MWO. Byrdie
                Last edited by Byrdlady; January 19, 2020, 10:23 AM.
                All you gotta do, is get thru this day. AF 1/20/2011
                Tool Box
                Newbie's Nest

Comment

4 years, 6 months and 1 day. Best decision ever to log on here way back..
                  AF - July 19th 2015 :happy2:

Comment

Originally posted by abcowboy View Post
                    5 years and 6 days of living life without having to say "Day 1 again"...

A big thank you to y'all to being here for me, and being here for everyone else as well! The kindness and support shown across all the threads restores my faith in humanity...
                    Don't often come over to this thread Cowboy - but did I miss your 5 year thread??? After minding us all all these years and celebrating our big days.... if I have I apologize -- and if I haven't -- I don't start threads anymore but I just want to congratulate you on your achievement... like Byrdy - you contribute so much to this place... thank you for being here and congratulations so much

dunno how to @ you
                    Last edited by mollyka; January 20, 2020, 01:51 PM.
                    Contentedly sober since 27/12/2011
                    contentedly NF since 8/04/14

Comment

Working...
                    X